AzrielLight EmperorQ

without going custom

It sounds like credibility and technical expertise are prime here-with communication / presentation/ performance being a close second

From my understanding

B2B writing you want to be able to capture and convey the opinion/way of being that you’d be representing for the company. Keeping it about the business you work for

you’d want to be able to understand the companies target audience deeply and stay deeply relevant to the case/solution/benefit and prove it for bottom line profitability and connect the target audience with the HOW of why the company your representing will be a solution for their pain points/challenges

In this sense the skill would require research, tactile empathy, and creativity aligned with facts, relevance, and persuasion.

Ultima Only

I think your on the money-Limitless Executive (or BLU) for execution/writing/research/ and Commander for credibility, fact relevance, and communication -couldn’t go wrong adding R.I.C.H (unless it causes to much recon)

For Q/QV2 what I can see theoretically being good for this are

Emperor+ RM, AM/M+RM, Stark, EOG Stage 4, HOM+RM

RM will help with emphatic resonance, persuasive writing, and innovative solutions+connections you will come up with–and a sub with business/mogul savy would keep it on track. HOM really helps with clients/new business in my experience as well.

3 Likes

Any idea what’s going on with them?

They’d put out a blogpost with their roadmap of planned books by 2022. Then that blog post was deleted. And there has not been a peep since October of last year.

I wondered what was up.

1 Like

I saw the snippet of this on my feed, misread it and thought you were talking about SubClub and got very scared :joy:

I’m not familiar with Gallery of Magick -but will check it out now that you both mention it.

1 Like

Gallery of Magick is what led me here to Sub Club (I think).

If you’re interested in magick, it’s a good place to start. Basically just as @Pyro said.

They’ve published a lot of books. If I were recommending a first one to begin, I think it’d be Archangel Magick.

I started with one called 72 Angels of Magick.

3 Likes

I feel like I’ve sensed them getting ready to come back with some kind of communication. (a couple of times recently.)

Ahaha, I watched these 2 this weekend! Give Kangan Ashura go as well, I love it!

Since Emp Qv2 seems more relaxed than Q, maybe a Emp Qv2 / RM / PS would stack great together. I think I’m gonna give it a go.

2 Likes

i made a mental note to give these two a try as well. (haven’t watched anime in years) I’ll look forward to it.

I’ll check it out!

Weren’t they dope! So good.

Do it :slight_smile: That was my original planned next custom-let me know how it goes!

Thought you wanted to do Stark? lol

I am debating going and running emp again now that this new version is more social and different.

1 Like

I wanted to do both and wasn’t sure, my original plan was Emperor. At this point I’ll do Stark/RM after DR and after running Stark by itself for a month or so to get acclimated.

1 Like

Ran Paragon/ Diamond custom last night in QV2 form

Felt extremely relaxed and spacious, sense of energy moving. Same Paragon feel from Ultima.
At one point while running it and after for a few hours, I heard complete silence -I usually have some degree of hearing internal sounds. Breathing felt better, I could see anxiety causing many chronic health issues and it was releasing. Also just felt physically better overall.

Than a few hours later-perhaps recon I got the really strong ‘processing sound’ in my head, distinct than what I normally hear which has me think V2 is more information/stronger than QV1 -as this was similiar to what would happen on Terminus (this seems to me my unique burden just journaling it hear for records-nothing of concern for anyone else) although I remember hearing it’s just a different core.

I could also feel Diamond REALLY strongly, woke up still aware of processing and with a hard on I could siege a castle with.

It’s a 10 module custom with 2 Ultima cores in QV2 and acted as fast or strong, as those Ultimas when I’ve run them previously. They feel more natural thought and less like a massive state shift.

I’m really impressed so far, the results and effects were very fast and pronounced, not sure how to stack it with my current 3 Q subs.

I’m considering doing an alternative version 10 modules as well with Emperor Fitness/Spartan/ Sex Mastery Ultima/ Diamond/ Paragon/ and ITPSU core and alternating them every day…running 10 modules customs in QV2 like Ultimas

4 Likes

How is your EoG/HoM/RICH sub going?

Are you going to upgrade that to Qv2?

It’s going great, it’s stabilized and I’ve switched over to using my full name version of the custom which is making it even smoother. I definitely feel a clarity and confidence and a willingness to deal with uncertainty much stronger than I have before, when it comes to finance. The holding pattern of clinging to my work/jobs for dear life to ‘be responsible’ is also unraveling.

I’m allocating more money to savings, self investments, and paying down debt than ever before.
I have clearer direction on my own businesses

In terms of manifestation
A lady handed me $10 today and said you dropped this, and I said it’s not mine do you want it cause you found it first. She said keep it and just pay it forward. Then I found $100 bill a block later- but it was fake :joy:

2 Likes

I saw one of these on the street and didn’t realize it was a thing. A pomsky- pomerian/ husky -I think I want to get one. It’s represented the synergy of wolf and fluff ball- I can relate.

2 Likes

I just upgraded Emperor custom by switching Primal with Primal Seduction and Spotlight with with Male Enhancement. I don’t online date or promote online enough to justify Spotlight currently.

I know Q will be put to sleep in customs when QV2 is automated so I ordered two versions one with Q and one QV2 just in case and to experiment with.

I have not given QV2 much time only a couple tests. So far I love my 10 module Paragon/Diamond QV2 that I’ll run at night. Although I can definitely tell their’s extra processing. RM and Emperor on QV2 both are so strong it’s almost disorientating, and I’m not fully confident in my capacity to run QV2 daily or multiple QV2 so wanted a final regular Q custom while I adjust.

3 Likes

several hours later- experiencing recon similar to several hours after RM, but not as bad.

Extreme fatigue, anxiety, anger, hard to do anything, almost not well. Not sure if coincidental, QV2 recon, or QV2 with stack.

1 Like

Now just extremely tired, I don’t know if my brain can keep up with tech advancements lol

Or I may need to cut the stack to 2

Quantum Limitless mate?

I won’t be doing that at this point but I wonder if that would help with sub assimilation overall

I’m just anxiously speculating out loud, part of my journal process.

I got plenty more QV2 to test before any final decisions.

1 Like

:thinking::grin:

2 Likes