AzrielLight EmperorQ

One effect I have noticed from today after running Emperor QV2 -now that I feel better- is I have a very strong sense of—how would I describe this-- like if you’ve been in a near death experience and suddenly it feels so obvious and light to take actions that occurred as impossible or insanely terrifying before. My thinking feels way freer-er

Like I called someone I work for after being sick of how they ran things ready to tell them their expectations were unreasonable and we need to reformat the structure of work or it be best if I moved on-they didn’t pick up though lol -I don’t know if I’ll have the nerve tomorrow.

And now strongly considering reaching out to this girl I used to be in love with almost had something with but she had a boyfriend of many years she was going to marry, and just seeing if she wants to be friends, not as a path to hooking up with her or just being around her, but because I really liked having her in my life, we did plays together and worked great together. I didn’t want to be the guy crushing on her who could never be with her but it’s like who the fuck cares-I have other woman in my life, and we had a blast so why not.

7 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking about too but I want to keep testing my current stack (4 programs) for some time before I make the final decision.

It’s a tough call- I can’t risk getting derailed like I did today-function of two QV2 and regular q in 24 hour time period, so playing it safe.

What’s your stack- Stark/ QV2/ Alchemist/ RM and Rebirth?

1 Like

Yes, one loop each.

I wonder if Qv2 isn’t going to change the way we stack our programs. Maybe it’s not really a good idea to stack a lot of them and it’s better to keep the number of programs low. For now, I’ll stick to my stack but if never happened I shall remove RM from my stack and see how it goes.

In all fairness -I should add- I’ve moved towards dulling the Emperor edge for a reason with PCC and Primal-- pure Emperor in my life these days makes me some WAY to intense both circumstantially and for my own taste.

1 Like

I hope not- stacking is one of my favorite aspects of sub-club.

As the tech built in other (dark) places - it became one sub only and I hope that’s not the route were going-although I doubt it. I like the capacity to synthesize, build some elements on the front burner and other’s on the back etc.

1 Like

I’m wanted to note this but forgot to.

I’m having not just an experience of attraction with woman when out and about.
But more often than ever before- get a sense of being long lost lovers with certain woman-it’s like intense mutual attraction and totally free love, excitement, unknowing, complete certainty , and a sense that we activate parts of our being/character for each other.

I’m dubbing this getting a Soul-Boner

4 Likes

Hey @Azriel, which program would you relate to the effects you described in your former posting?

Are you having the sense that your world is getting tilted a bit, but not necessarily upside down?

Got the Monoprice flat response studio monitor speakers to use for masked when not using headphones and to test Ultima on. Here’s the set up you’ll need if you have one audio output on laptop or phone

MY CART

Stage Right by Monoprice SV25 5-inch Powered Studio Monitor Speakers (pair)

Product# 625880

FREE SHIPPING

$159.99

Monoprice Onyx Series Auxiliary 3.5mm TRS Audio Cable, 3ft

Product# 18629

FREE SHIPPING

$2.22

Monoprice 3.5mm TRS Stereo Plug to 2x 3.5mm TRS Stereo Jack Splitter Adapter, Gold Plated

Product# 7204

FREE SHIPPING

2 Likes

sure, that’s one way to put it, it’s like seeing the responsibility of my own rote actions/emotions/ and behavior and how they can be limiting, and then seeing a world where those are there but have less sway over me

Are there 2 competing world experiences trying to co-exist?

not with what I am referring to above but during and after QV2 loop of Emperor before recon- yes I had a strong sense of that

I’ve been on fire with business ideas full of purposeful impact.
And acting on them, one involves starting a company in something I’ve always loved and found fascinating, and I’m currently building a team. I’ve got a fellow mad-genius in the product design, he’s also top of the top in programming and computer science, and another guy who’s bread and butter is manufacturing and distribution. I have this ability to lead and persuade people to join a cause as an opportunity to be part of a bigger vision and for their own benefit, that has developed strongly on my latest stack.

When I was younger that was one of my talents but I killed it to be an underachiever for 12 years lol

I’ve been thinking about how ridiculously silly hourly income is lately and am looking for higher leverage ways to generate wealth. The above company idea is more motivated by impact, service, and artistry than wealth but it could be very lucrative. I also want the experience of succeeding or failing at building a company from the ground up.

I also found another pipeline I can broker between a friend whose business involves CEO’s, with a specific company hopping personality profile, who just exited after a sell-out and who are looking to invest and the deal flow I come across in other work. I could take a cut on both ends.

I’ve started conversations around making this a reality.

I never know if I should share preemptively or wait until I’ve accomplished something but this all feels very new and distinct and I’m in motion with everything, HOM/EOG/RICH definitely kicking in.

8 Likes

Dealing with a manifestation challenge that I’d never thought I’d have to deal with again, feels like a blast from the past, similar emotional reactions are surfacing -however now it doesn’t feel like the end of the world, just something that really annoys me. Will update in more detail when I’ve sorted it out.

1 Like

2nd break day of the week.

I feel exhausted, but more solid and normal than I’ve felt in a while.

I feel an intense anger, not contained, and not acting it out-it’s just like a fuel that’s there. I’ve been sitting on some anger as fuel as I may have been afraid of the consequences. I’ve hurt a lot of people and destroyed my life once before due to not being able to manage anger. I’ve been a chill mofo the last couple years, but looks like I am being called to feel and integrate this as a new form of power.

Also had a dream last night where I was some kind of cult leader- or maybe just a leader of a small rebellious group. I had bought houses all of New York and Paris (two places I’ve spent a lot of time) and was flying around like a driven maniac trying to make something happen but I don’t know what. I remembering running guard duty while people were sleeping as well. There was also lots of sex, jealousy, and chasing involved-but the details are hazy that’s all I remember- and I usually don’t remember or even realize I dream.

I woke up fighting my blankets and pillows-very intense-never had anything like that -that I’m aware off.

3 Likes

WOW! You know some of my most intense dreaming has been on my rest days.

So I sympathize mate.

How about another rest day?

1 Like

I kept it light today- 1 loop of Emperor custom. Running 1 loop of DR QV2 now- so far much easier to listen. I may run one loop of my paragon custom later and take a few more days off. If not I’ll do a washout for a week soon. Maybe even next week. I want to incorporate more of them and more regularly.

5 days off is still my record in a year.

There are some great looking new modules with the Hero package.
I had intended on getting a custom Emperor/Sparta/Paragon to alternate with my light paragon/diamond custom and this modules would go great with it.

I’m interested in healing this chronic and sporadic tinitus/ear/ facial pain amalgam I’ve had on my left side. It seems to get worse from pressure by running masked subs but actually got worse during recon on my 5 days off. Although so far QV2 is not causing it any issues.

I believe DR and Emperor Fitness/Asclepius custom have been helping slowly- as I am in a much better place with it over all, but it’s chronic and effects the quality of my life, and while I’ve learned many lessons in dealing with it, I’m ready to move on, and it’s time for it to go.

So for healing this issue- what I do know- is my eustachian tube is chronicially blocked on that side, it may be related to allergies but allergy meds help minimal, I have chronic sinus issues, it may be auto immune related but highly unlikely, it may be minorly related to TMJ/ neck issues, tinnitus can be related to the brain -and therefore I assume the nervous system.

So with Fire’s recommendation of 3/4 modules I’m currently looking at APS in hearing, smell- for the associated systems, head/neck- for TMJ/ neck related causes, and am deciding between nervous system or organs- specifically to address the brain. -I’m leaning towards nervous system. I could also both but want to keep it as close to his recommendation of modules to use at a time. Of course lymph system also related to the whole ENT drainage system-so that may be a module worth considering.

My intention is to use a custom to resolve this issue ASAP

then move to fulling strengthening any lingering residual back issues-which have gotten significantly better on DR/ Emperor Fitness

That I’m leaning towards Legs/ Torso/ Skeletal System/ and Muscular System- although I may just go crazy and use 10+ aps modules at that point to run for the long term.

Also don’t want to order a custom and then a Hero -sub comes out that has all of them. Normally I’m pretty liberal-some might say-even flippant when it comes to ordering or modifying customs, but I want to be smarter with this, but also don’t want to wait. Lets see what happens.

2 Likes

@Floridianninja

Bringing this here so as not to derail the other journal

Yes, I remember about project hero but it may have iterated into modules-or maybe not. Well have to find out ! :slight_smile: