AzrielLight EmperorQ

I will submit a support ticket, thanks

@RVconsultant

I’m familiar with the recommendations but what works best for you personally with QV2 in terms of loops, listening, and stacking?

I do 1 loop of a program a day maximum. I take rest days, sometimes 2 but as many as 10.

1 Like

I will drop Paragon custom this week and test AM only to further discern what may be causing some of the more difficult recon effects.

Intense sense of recon fell away last night, about 3 days from the one loop of AM.
My overall intense drive, self belief and push is faded mostly and I am left with a much more subtle natural orientation toward getting work done and improving my financial situation smartly.

I noticed I was pissed in my work convos today, it occurred like a wast of time and more and more effort without any assurance. The strong sense of possibility and potential in creating something has fallen away but the work and potential is still there, so I am still engaging that. Not getting paid on time also likely contributed to this lessening.

Several take away’s

I need to stay in the realm of moving things fast, and seeing real results, and have others on board with this or get them on board with it

I need to manage organizational/ operational detail without losing sight of the big picture

I need to clarify what I want and where I can provide value in a new role, and develop that proactively-staying committed but not attached. Because it may or may not work.

I need to keep creating and actively making other opportunities happen, because nothing is in the bag till it’s in the bag

4 Likes

@Azriel my friend

is there a reason that you switched from your Emperor Custom to a standalone AM ?

thanks

Might this help:

Yes to move with a more laser targeted focus on a specific goal- which is making more money within structures of work I currently have established

Secondarily-just experimenting with store QV2 which I have not run nearly as much as customs
and lastly to discern what may be causing what specific attributes, positives, and recon

edit: and the reason below

2 Likes

yes, it looks the use of 1 and or 2 customs may be too much for me on QV2
and I may have to go back to major titles to build my subliminal base- that is a possible solution
thanks @RVconsultant

Sure, dude! I’m a fan. Your happiness and fulfillment is my wish for you.

2 Likes

Can’t see myself going back to regular majors. Custom just give me so much control over whatever I want to work on for that year.
Wish you the best man

3 Likes

Thanks. Yes agreed. One of the things I love about SC was stacking and then inclusion of multiple programs in one custom. I’ve since learned customs are even better for targeting issues specifically rather than just trying to address everything, but it works both ways. Just faster and slower respectively.

I have a theory the main recon culprit is Paragon in QV2 custom, that’s the only thing I’ve consistently run since experiencing this level of perpetual recon difficulty. And the recon often manifests as visceral to existential anxiety around health and safety. I will be testing this week and if that’s the case I won’t need to say goodbye to customs.

1 Like

Maybe it has more work to do, since you’ve been through some health-related experiences this year?

1 Like

@Azriel

I wonder if reading from here:

to here:

might give you some ideas.

1 Like

Damn, I haven’t had the energy to go through others journals but this is VERY similar to what I’ve been through.

By any chance are you diagnosed with ADHD?

There definitely seems to be a lot of variability in how people react to Qv2. I completely understand everything in the post you’re talking about. I’ve been on a 1 to 2 loop a week schedule for a while now. I actually moved to that before the official recommendations, so when I saw every other day as the recommended I felt something was off with how I react to Qv2.

2 Likes

Yes, thanks I saw this.

I did a wash out in July so if I am running subs I wouldn’t do another one so soon.
I keep the volume lowest possible.

I think being super aligned with what I am running and being aware of title specific recon also will help.

I will also write feedback on the QV2 page at some point soon. Hopefully it can get incorporated into further developments.

Not a knock against anything, but for me personally I’m a bit taken out of the game, by my own lack of clarity and use of this, the inability to run more loops etc. Yes I’ve seen some nice moments of results, but the consistency is not there and I am constantly questioning and doubting constantly.

I’m testing things now, and incorporating suggestions.

3 Likes

Hi Azriel, have you explored tension causing problems? A bit different but might be connected to your problem.

So I used to have headaches and energetic congestion because of tension patterns in my body and mind. My head muscles used to pull me up in my head and would keep it tense, especially when focusing. Whenever I would use subs that use energy(Qi) or meditative practices i would experience headaches, pain in eyes and I did not know why…when I became more self aware, I realized that these problems where caused by tension patterns…the root cause.

With some qv2 subs I feel energy flowing in my head and if I tense up I start to feel I am going against the flow and it makes my experience less pleasant. I feel disconnected from my feelings and I steamroll people(esp when on emperor), shoulders feel real tense and hurt.

Perhaps this perspective can be worth exploring for you

1 Like

do you feel that also even with just running AM alone?

personally i havent seen the results im desiring for lets say a month and 20 days into emperor,

since when i first started my whole sub-club journey 4 months ago, i was running stark, and it was fast acting and i could see stuff change very easily and i could see them and sometimes feel them

however im kinda stuck tbh with barely seeing stuff, sometimes i question results and the sub

maybe its cause im running a healing stage, which i am QLST1, for about 2 months lets say

and it might effect other titles, but i still havent experienced any profound results as i was hoping for

i know its early to judge, im running a stack of 3, LDU and QL and emperor, it needs time and i am patient :smiley:

but its almost unseen with the results sometimes,

do you feel like this is your case with results? that you dont see them the same as before? and theyre kinda gone missing?

looking forward for your updates on AM and how it effects you, since youre experimenting with your theory :smiley:

cheers man, have a great one

Thank you

I started working on tension patterns in body on Q, because certain subs did drove up tension in certain areas while I acclimated to the scripts. It’s something I continue to work on.

Stress displacer in my health custom has also helped.

I find on many subs there is a lot of energy going to the head.

2 Likes

It’s complicated. Yes overall because that is my experience with running subs lately, I am testing and trying to ascertain what I can do, what works, what’s worth enduring some difficulty and discomfort for and what is not worth my pursuing.

On AM I get a distinct mental shift and focus to work that needs to be done.

I had a moment of feeling incredible self believe and strength in my self and possibility in new work, but that was also after a took an incredibly courageous and difficult series of actions. Actions and subs likely contributed to each other.

So it’s working for focus and action in a very mental way predominantly so far. It feels a little constrictive and linear and that is the subtle part of recon that is to be expected of a sub like this. Then there is a kind of recon as well which is, as of said before, existential, something is fundamentally off etc.

I ran AM today and immediately feel the mental focus and orientation along with this recon. I’ll comment more on this later

Did you run Stark in Q or QV2

I would not stack such heavy subs if your looking for fast results.
Run Emperor solo for a month- the QL in it is quite strong. Really if this is how you feel Run Emperor with a bit of LDU sprinkled in here and there for a month and then re-assess.

what would be a result for you?

yes and no. Yes because I have not been consistent as much with what I am running and how much I run it. Yes because my internal experience is not nearly as powerful or feeling good as before.

No because I still see the social/ certain manifestation effects with everything just as strongly if not stronger. No because I am really changing and moving things in my life, it’s just pushed by pain- which is not fun.

thank you my friend.

2 Likes

it was Qv2, i even ran it with LDU and RM for 6 weeks
then did a washout,

i mean 2-3 month period isnt fast right? and also im running QL and emperor, so just 2 programs

limit destroyer is small and its an ultima so, i think its pretty small stack

with emperor:
self discipline, drive towards goals, and having this feeling that the goals are more worth than anything, a mindset of focus,

all about discipline and chasing one’s goal and what comes with that winning mindset.

hope you find your way with it, and how to work things out

, also i have an idea

you could go to your old listening pattern the recommended pattern, with your 2 customs

and try to be present in the moment while doing so when you face this pain that you experience,
theres a book called " the power of now"

very enlighting and almost very important for anyone looking to improve their lifes

i try to be present and i practice it when im facing some discomfort from subs sometimes, its very helpful

you might wanna check it out if youre interested