AzrielLight EmperorQ

@Hermit mentioned some adverse migraine reactions to new tech.

It’s interesting that you had migraine reactions, which is a neurological effect.

I just started running a QV2 loop in masked and the processing sound/ tinnitus like effect which had faded as the week went on from my last week off- . (In energy medicine this could be downloads or energy coded messages as you once pointed out, or it could be neurological/internal processing normally not noted coming to the forefront of my consciousness)

It seems this subs have a strong neurological effect.

For the record, I am not attributing any connotation to this, just noting this is my reaction after a week off subs, when reintroduced.

This has gone from an ‘issue’ to an aspect of my experience at times and I have been looking to discern the primary contributing factors, after a week off subs, I would say a responses I have to running subs contributes largely to this phenomena.

1 Like

@Azriel, not everything is to be directly attributed to Subliminal’s or technology — everything is interwoven and interconnected; I prefer when others do not reaffirm what I said towards their own perception. I mentioned there was way more to it, we are undergoing a massive Ascension process and my Heart chakra was being tampered with dramatically.

Have you seen the Schumann Resonance and the Light which has been incoming? It’s absolutely ridiculous — I’ve been grounding so much Light my vessel literally had to readjust and on top of that, I was ingesting tremendous amounts of subliminal programming.

God operates through everyone, whether the person knows it or not, nothing is untouched by God. It just happens to be a coincidence that whenever Subliminal Club releases a more potent technology, it happens to be during a period of outstanding evolution, which obviously affects me harshly since I’m a profound beacon of Light and have to do a lot of work in the field.

The weather is a representation of the Energies, both locally as globally – pay attention and awareness to it.

I’m never ever anxious, and the amount of anxiety, hard palpations, brain fog I’ve been having surely was to be attributed to Subliminal’s for some part, but for the most part, it had to do with the significant changes in my Light body.

I had to shift back to Rebirth Q, as I was guided to, in order to release some of these chakric blockages which were preventing me from processing the scripts.

Do you think it is a coincidence that those who’re most inclined and drawn to Spiritual material all have had such severe reactions?

Ascension is both a Global as an individual process, and depending on each unique path they’ll be affected differently, besides Subliminal’s are powerful tools of Alchemy and I’ve been able to cope with major Customs because I know how to transmute energy using Magick — however, focus and concentration, and emotion are necessary counterparts to a successful ritual which disabled me to perform properly as the cause of these issues came from the subconscious directly.

Alchemy means affecting the Energy body – a subliminal such as Ascension has objectives in it to increase confidence, self-esteem, self-worth, will, and so on – which are all directly affecting our Solar Plexus chakra and therefore making us feel stronger below the Heart.

Optimally a Subliminal needs a balance in all the chakra’s – scripting to benefit all chakras and harmonize them would be wonderful.

Imagine being able to construct a Core script choosing from specific Modules divided into categories related to each Chakra — once all Chakra’s are balanced and harmonized, each portal starts to run energy through it fluently, and the whole organism functions at the highest capacity, enabling it to operate with maximum God Force and feel alive.

Hence, with the availability of Modules right now, I always focus on the Heart Chakra, it keeps another chakra’s in balance as it is the middle point of the entire column — yet I see far more untouched potential in the technology.

3 Likes

Well, holy macaroni. Brilliant idea! I’m all in for that to happen. This just gave so many ideas :pray:

1 Like

I was thinking about this recently when one member (forgot the name) started the thread about a custom for the Root Chakra.

They should all be balanced, so I thought a title or custom to balance all the Chakras would certainly be TRULY powerful.

I get that, and of course there are a multitude of personal and universal factors interwoven. I also ran a custom last night with the module for head/neck and woke up with the worst stiff neck and pain in that area I’ve ever had. I’ve never had that happen before, it got better fast but for me I don’t think these things are coincidences or not connected. Especially since I see so many positive obvious effects as well in what the subs are doing. So while I tremendously value the subliminals here and what they contribute and even make newly possible in my life. I am also increasingly aware of the challenges in recon they may manifest at least temporarily.

You’re talking about me. My original intent was to build a custom solely focused on the Root Chakra. If you look at my new thread, you will see that I build a more general Chakra custom, with a sub-focus on the Root.

1 Like

This is the second time I’m reading of this kind of effect of healing/Physical Shifting subliminals with you. Your bodymind seems to interpret those particular programs literally and powerfully and to then generate healing crises to bring about transformation.

Probably a good idea to mind the intensity and frequency of your exposure to this particular type of program.

It does fit with your increasing embrace of the Healer role and archetype. Traditional healers and spiritual healers are frequently reported to make use of the ‘crisis’ as a means of creating transformation.

3 Likes

Yes, it seems there may be some connection,
the neck issue wasn’t a big deal and by now my neck does feel better today than it did yesterday,
so it may be part of the healing process.

I think with increased sensitivity the body reflects what is occurring internally more poignantly perhaps.

And running that loop yesterday of paragon custom yesterday also seems to have helped my first skin issue tremendously, as the inflammation made the largest decrease from last night to today then it has so far.

I will definitely go slow with these customs, thanks for pointing this out, both the pattern and the consideration, which were both on my mind as well.

Am thinking of it in view of your sun sign being in Pisces.

Pisces: The blurring of boundaries. The empowerment of dreams, fantasy. The orientation to consciousness itself. Sympathy and empathy as orienting principles. Positive and Negative Contagion.

Combining that with the Sun. Seems like it could heighten the effects of mental orientation on the body and on physical realities.

This allows powerful healing abilities, but also a wilder ride in the process.

Reminds me of the sympathetic healing practices found among shamans and other indigenous healing. The healer absorbs the sickness of the person they are helping. They transform and heal the illness in their own body, and then the power of their healing conveys the other person into a state of health as well. Hence, ‘sympathetic healing’. It feels, intuitively, like a Piscean kind of process.

2 Likes

Custom report

I went to a social event today, a small art gallery opening at a friends store, there were tons of attractive woman and I felt very comfortable and confident socializing. I enjoyed making connections. But something was very off even as it went great, I was totally immersed in the convos, but completely in my head, not in a stifled way, but in an analytical way. I find my ‘game’ has gone down since switching to PS instead of primal, and I’m more committed to interactions going a certain way, and less shamelessly expressed, and my mind is spinning to make that happen. That with Emperor, which is indifferent and a little intimidating is weird. I couldn’t get a full read on people, when usually intuitively things are very clear to me. I also felt like I couldn’t capitalize on the strong interest I was getting at points. I felt a strong desire to switch to Khan soon after the event. This was my first social event in a while and I’m still breaking in this sub definitely saw some new good things coming forward from my self but far from my best or where I’d want to be in social situations. So I’ll give it a few more weeks.

A friend tried to hook me up with this girl who was supposed to come, but she missed the event and my group headed out. I met the girl she wanted me to meet at the end and she was super cute. So maybe some manifestation there. But couldn’t end up staying around, so on par with the night, everything was a slight miss. It was fun though, and felt good to break into that world again a bit.

2 Likes

I’ve been off Dragon Reborn for about two weeks now.
I was intending on finishing but am a little adverse after some time off healing subs
I feel like I’m really getting my life back.

DR stage 3 I ran only a week on QV1 and in general it was pretty chill, with some intense recon coinciding with the start of my medical issue-that is now almost completely resolved

I’m thinking I"ll run DR stage 3 QV2 2-3 days a week and my fitness custom the other 2-3 days, then I’ll alternate days with Emperor custom and my wealth custom or just Emperor custom.

This is all pending whatever that new badass sub that is coming out of course. If it fits my current goals I’m amenable to shifting things.

Also today frst day back in the gym in about a week. 3 days since running my Hero Custom. I was a little concerned going being on meds and having taken time off, but I came back and broke every personal record of mine again except overhead press. As the back of my right shoulder was a little burnt out from climbing so I went easy on that one.

I had the most natural sense of squatting today of the year. It felt almost like I never had an injury, and standing up with weight felt like a body weight squat.

I also was able to do a 3 foot box jump again, so my springiness and plyoremtric/ ballistic capacities seem to be re-emerging (used to be able to dunk at at 5’8 )

It actually almost feels like my body is completely re-orienting to my peak athleticism-like reversing back in time-but better. Really impressed with this.

I’ve also lost 10 lbs in the last two weeks.

I’ve now gone 2 weeks without PMO as well. And my desire around woman feels very in control but very out of control at the same time. Something still feels off about this Emperor/PS combo or it could just be PS healing, as I feel very aware of and a concern for coming across like a ‘threat/danger’ , although it seems I am growing and learning and things are becoming more adjusted. Primal fit very well with Emperor -but this one is taking more breaking in.

I feel much more in control of my life on this QV2 Emperor custom. I’m getting things down and done, and setting boundaries in difficult matters with a naturalness that I really appreciate.

I got a new work project opportunity-that’s actually more fun than my normal day to day with that particular client/company.

It could lead to something but unlikely- happy to switch what I am working on up thought and learning some new software/lead generation strategies so pretty cool. It also feels very integral to the day to day success of the company-and I love being center stage and involved in the things that matter.

I keep going between recovery mode and coasting while doing very well (but not awesome/genius) mode in every area except gym.

I’m looking to light a fire around some change. This started to happen on my wealth custom. But either the heavy sexuality base of my Emperor custom’s and/or running DR alongside everything has me more just focused on short term.

I’m going to slowly start implementing some routines I value in again that will create more space and direction in my life. For now, I’m also comfortable having this be the way things are, with the tide slowly rising, until I do finish DR, by July.

I’m practicing working through ‘Upper Limit Problems’ , from the book The Big Leap- the upper limit problem is basically a mechanism to fuck things up when things are going well until we learn to handle it differently.

4 Likes

The physical changes/developments sound great. 3 foot box jump is really great. And congrats on the increased comfort with squats. That is incredible. I haven’t been able to do squats for years due to back pain. But my legs loved them. I think my body likes weight-training. But not doing it right now.

It will be interesting to see where you take this Qv2 Emperor custom. I don’t feel like pasting in the Michael Jackson popcorn at cinema gif. But yeah, that.

The Big Leap That sounds like it might be the Gay and Kathlyn Hendricks book. I know they talk about the upper limit problem. Gay Hendricks had a pretty cool book called At The Speed of Life. Liked that one back in the day.

Okay. Peace.

1 Like

Thanks @Malkuth

Since Emperor FItness in custom in July, then adding DR, and now this newest fitness custom
I have gone form not being able to do a body weight squat without fear and/or pain to squatting 245 lbs to parallel for 5x5. It was about 7 years before that I squatted with weights before this year.

I’m not so sure about this Emperor custom. Course I’m still breaking it in and going through healing, but I feel more confident outside than ever and more doubtful and insecure on the inside than ever.

Especially in romance- I don’t feel the center of my own gravity and life in relation to woman the way I did on previous subs. Now I feel like I’m ‘trying’ could be a development detour but its irking the shit out of me.

PS for me also is such a push for a not-so chill doing anything to make things happen with woman and coming up against Emperor’s indifference and aloofness-it’s a little odd. On Emperor and Emperor Primal I found this new way of relating to woman that I really like, totally carefree.

On this new custom I find my old ‘seduction behaviors’ coming back -now for some context I was a heavy ‘seducer’ for a few years-2 years going out 3-5 nights a week by myself, and 2 years of 2+ tinder dates a week. I had a lot of success, my fair share of failure, got hurt, caused some hurt, and maybe had myself 1 or 2 real heartbreaks. I’m not worried about pain anymore- my sense of self doesn’t feel effected the way it used to by the ebbs and flows of such things, but I do feel this intense, going out of my way to make things happen, turning everywhere I go into a strategy to meet woman.
And other-feels a little ‘uphill addicty’ for my liking.

It’s like I’m a total beginner again. Every custom before this I would say hi or just talk to woman and it became super easy to engage, woman would pursue the conversation, now if I engage - it feels like the clock is ticking before things fizzle out.

Then of course there are moments when everything is on fire. I will continue to run it for 3 more weeks at least.

edit: I’ve also noticed that when I don’t accomplish what I want I feel intense self competitiveness to make it work, this started about 1 month ago, and has increased in weeks I run fitness custom with Spartan. Like today I spent two hours bouldering and was unable to make the final transition to the lip, I just tried the same route over and over and getting better at it every time, but feeling like shit for not being able to finish it. I had to take stock and realize every time I push like that and don’t succeed, the next time I am much better and do succeed. I just dislike walking away feeling like ‘I failed’. So I have to consciously take stock of where I am actually improving in different things but just being hard on myself or feel it’s not enough. This is a similar pattern to people who don’t see sub results in my opinion, they just can’t notice what is happening because it’s not the exact thing they want. Now that I write about this I’m glad this pattern is re-emerging because it means I have skin in the game for real again and just need to stay conscious of acknowledging my wins as well.

I’m moving from my sub use as a matter of developing attributes to a matter of reaching goals. So after DR the focus will intensely be on metrics, and that means cores and subs cannot in any way be push-pulling each other and/or running user energy that is not being executed and in use.

That’s right it’s Gay Hendricks, really enjoying his book. I’ll check out At the Speed of Life.

Peace :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It sounds like your priorities may be changing.

Like you may be pushing against your growing edge to see what comes next for you.

You probably still have all of your original skills/capacities, but there could be a desire to take things to a different place now or something.

1 Like

@Azriel, how does Primal compare to Primal Seduction from your experience?

1 Like

It’s hard to give a direct comparison because I’m using Primal Seduction in a custom on QV2 and it’s such a different beast. Where as I ran Primal with Emperor in a custom on QV1

My experience is primal is about freedom and groundedness, rooted-ness, there’s a flow to life, being sexually fluent and expressed, feeling extremely comfortable with my sexuality. It makes flowing and being around people and especially woman a lot more enjoyable than Emperor alone. It’s also very dominant in that I had no sense of social status or comparison on it-I was simply just me and being however I was, no constraints in how I acted, I just did what I wanted.

My experience with this custom on Primal Seduction is a much stronger orientation towards looking to have relations with woman, I really find myself scanning and pushing for it where ever I go. I find a way to talk to woman I am attracted to, and I experience the ups and downs of ‘trying’. I also am experience some deep insecurity around the area of sex and relationships since running my custom with PS. Deeper than DR, or any other sub I’ve run. PS so far doesn’t fit as well with Emperor as Primal did- but that could be QV2 and just starting this sub.

Primal was like a sexually dominant simmer I could access when I saw fit, it was strong but it colored Emperor well in a way that worked seamlessly and helped chill it out .

PS is like raging flame that’s almost ‘competing’ with Emperor.

That said my social fluency and ease is at an all time high with this combo.

I hope that answers your question-I took some poetic licensing in my descriptions, so feel free to ask me anything more specific to clarify if it didn’t.

4 Likes

Great! I’m happy for you.

1 Like

Was feeling fully back on track

Ran DR stage 3 last night
woke up with tons of feelings of anxiety and depressive indifference :heart_eyes:

I may continue or resume it next week-I’m committed to finishing DR but I need a little more time before going through starting that ride up again.

2 Likes

So you mean it keeps on working even deeper?

Maybe in some way, but mostly in the sense that as I become more stable in my life and empowered as a person I find myself looking for what matters more to me. It doesn’t feel or seem like the sub is directly supporting any further clarity, confidence or unveiling of deeper purpose or career goals.

Well-actually it does increase my sense of the status or freedom of what I should be doing in my aspirations-but it doesn’t push it strongly the way it does executing well at work, staying on top of my life integrity, working out etc…

It does support with whatever I choose to do though strongly. It might just take more conscious ‘manual’ action.

However I do think subs can greatly support in these things

When I was running my custom with wayfinder and R.I.C.H I did start to very strongly be pushed towards new paths that I could fully get behind. I put them one on hold to focus on healing.

I don’t think Khan is in the same camp as Emperor- Emperor is ‘famous’ for working best with clear goals and outcomes.

Khan you develop yourself more and more to your ideal self which would likely include career/purpose that you fully enjoy.

4 Likes