AzrielLight EmperorQ

The physical changes/developments sound great. 3 foot box jump is really great. And congrats on the increased comfort with squats. That is incredible. I haven’t been able to do squats for years due to back pain. But my legs loved them. I think my body likes weight-training. But not doing it right now.

It will be interesting to see where you take this Qv2 Emperor custom. I don’t feel like pasting in the Michael Jackson popcorn at cinema gif. But yeah, that.

The Big Leap That sounds like it might be the Gay and Kathlyn Hendricks book. I know they talk about the upper limit problem. Gay Hendricks had a pretty cool book called At The Speed of Life. Liked that one back in the day.

Okay. Peace.

1 Like

Thanks @Malkuth

Since Emperor FItness in custom in July, then adding DR, and now this newest fitness custom
I have gone form not being able to do a body weight squat without fear and/or pain to squatting 245 lbs to parallel for 5x5. It was about 7 years before that I squatted with weights before this year.

I’m not so sure about this Emperor custom. Course I’m still breaking it in and going through healing, but I feel more confident outside than ever and more doubtful and insecure on the inside than ever.

Especially in romance- I don’t feel the center of my own gravity and life in relation to woman the way I did on previous subs. Now I feel like I’m ‘trying’ could be a development detour but its irking the shit out of me.

PS for me also is such a push for a not-so chill doing anything to make things happen with woman and coming up against Emperor’s indifference and aloofness-it’s a little odd. On Emperor and Emperor Primal I found this new way of relating to woman that I really like, totally carefree.

On this new custom I find my old ‘seduction behaviors’ coming back -now for some context I was a heavy ‘seducer’ for a few years-2 years going out 3-5 nights a week by myself, and 2 years of 2+ tinder dates a week. I had a lot of success, my fair share of failure, got hurt, caused some hurt, and maybe had myself 1 or 2 real heartbreaks. I’m not worried about pain anymore- my sense of self doesn’t feel effected the way it used to by the ebbs and flows of such things, but I do feel this intense, going out of my way to make things happen, turning everywhere I go into a strategy to meet woman.
And other-feels a little ‘uphill addicty’ for my liking.

It’s like I’m a total beginner again. Every custom before this I would say hi or just talk to woman and it became super easy to engage, woman would pursue the conversation, now if I engage - it feels like the clock is ticking before things fizzle out.

Then of course there are moments when everything is on fire. I will continue to run it for 3 more weeks at least.

edit: I’ve also noticed that when I don’t accomplish what I want I feel intense self competitiveness to make it work, this started about 1 month ago, and has increased in weeks I run fitness custom with Spartan. Like today I spent two hours bouldering and was unable to make the final transition to the lip, I just tried the same route over and over and getting better at it every time, but feeling like shit for not being able to finish it. I had to take stock and realize every time I push like that and don’t succeed, the next time I am much better and do succeed. I just dislike walking away feeling like ‘I failed’. So I have to consciously take stock of where I am actually improving in different things but just being hard on myself or feel it’s not enough. This is a similar pattern to people who don’t see sub results in my opinion, they just can’t notice what is happening because it’s not the exact thing they want. Now that I write about this I’m glad this pattern is re-emerging because it means I have skin in the game for real again and just need to stay conscious of acknowledging my wins as well.

I’m moving from my sub use as a matter of developing attributes to a matter of reaching goals. So after DR the focus will intensely be on metrics, and that means cores and subs cannot in any way be push-pulling each other and/or running user energy that is not being executed and in use.

That’s right it’s Gay Hendricks, really enjoying his book. I’ll check out At the Speed of Life.

Peace :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It sounds like your priorities may be changing.

Like you may be pushing against your growing edge to see what comes next for you.

You probably still have all of your original skills/capacities, but there could be a desire to take things to a different place now or something.

1 Like

@Azriel, how does Primal compare to Primal Seduction from your experience?

1 Like

It’s hard to give a direct comparison because I’m using Primal Seduction in a custom on QV2 and it’s such a different beast. Where as I ran Primal with Emperor in a custom on QV1

My experience is primal is about freedom and groundedness, rooted-ness, there’s a flow to life, being sexually fluent and expressed, feeling extremely comfortable with my sexuality. It makes flowing and being around people and especially woman a lot more enjoyable than Emperor alone. It’s also very dominant in that I had no sense of social status or comparison on it-I was simply just me and being however I was, no constraints in how I acted, I just did what I wanted.

My experience with this custom on Primal Seduction is a much stronger orientation towards looking to have relations with woman, I really find myself scanning and pushing for it where ever I go. I find a way to talk to woman I am attracted to, and I experience the ups and downs of ‘trying’. I also am experience some deep insecurity around the area of sex and relationships since running my custom with PS. Deeper than DR, or any other sub I’ve run. PS so far doesn’t fit as well with Emperor as Primal did- but that could be QV2 and just starting this sub.

Primal was like a sexually dominant simmer I could access when I saw fit, it was strong but it colored Emperor well in a way that worked seamlessly and helped chill it out .

PS is like raging flame that’s almost ‘competing’ with Emperor.

That said my social fluency and ease is at an all time high with this combo.

I hope that answers your question-I took some poetic licensing in my descriptions, so feel free to ask me anything more specific to clarify if it didn’t.

4 Likes

Great! I’m happy for you.

1 Like

Was feeling fully back on track

Ran DR stage 3 last night
woke up with tons of feelings of anxiety and depressive indifference :heart_eyes:

I may continue or resume it next week-I’m committed to finishing DR but I need a little more time before going through starting that ride up again.

2 Likes

So you mean it keeps on working even deeper?

Maybe in some way, but mostly in the sense that as I become more stable in my life and empowered as a person I find myself looking for what matters more to me. It doesn’t feel or seem like the sub is directly supporting any further clarity, confidence or unveiling of deeper purpose or career goals.

Well-actually it does increase my sense of the status or freedom of what I should be doing in my aspirations-but it doesn’t push it strongly the way it does executing well at work, staying on top of my life integrity, working out etc…

It does support with whatever I choose to do though strongly. It might just take more conscious ‘manual’ action.

However I do think subs can greatly support in these things

When I was running my custom with wayfinder and R.I.C.H I did start to very strongly be pushed towards new paths that I could fully get behind. I put them one on hold to focus on healing.

I don’t think Khan is in the same camp as Emperor- Emperor is ‘famous’ for working best with clear goals and outcomes.

Khan you develop yourself more and more to your ideal self which would likely include career/purpose that you fully enjoy.

4 Likes

Running my first loop of WANTED now.

Ran Emperor/PS custom earlier

Noticing my aggressive dominant highly sexual energy is becoming smoother and more refined, feels less overtly dominant and cooler…was on a work call while playing and felt totally comfortable and zero need to say anything or keep the conversation going, but the flow was very easy going and the person I was talking to kept asking me questions, more than usual.

I also definitely notice some strong fatigue, had planned to go climbing but now feeling almost like I could sleep. I’ll still go and report back further development.

4 Likes

I posted this on WANTED thread but will put here for my journal

Quick report after one loop of wanted:

I initially noticed a distinct drop in the power and intentionality of Emperor and the sexual penetrative energy of Primal seduction. This became more of a cool internal calm and inward-ness. I felt slightly uncomfortable socially the first hour after during transit, as I felt less of the Emperor ‘armor’ present.
I got some very interesting looks and stares but nothing to out of the ordinary.

As time goes on I felt more and more deeply comfortable in myself and by the time I got to the climbing gym, I noticed everyone I interacted was extremely nice and engaged.

right off the bat-someone who worked there kept talking to me and asking me questions about how long I’ve been there, where I’m from. I was worried at one point he wouldn’t leave me alone.

I found myself quite effortlessly talking to many attractive woman there as well, and keeping the conversations going, I spoke to 5 or 6 different woman, where as normally I’ll talk to no one or maybe one briefly…I was like a social butterfly.

Everyone kept complimenting me on things, and going out of there way to come back over to me and re-engage. One extremely attractive woman asked me my name when I tried to walk away and then kept asking me further questions.

I felt increasingly solid and magnetic and found myself enchanted by the conversations, and looking to push things further. (again I stacked with Emperor/PS question so those could have been interplaying)

At times my sexual energy, libido would kick in, but for the most part it seems to be being diverted towards other things, where as Emperor/PS custom it’s often raging, this could be from stacking or from just starting, or more the tone of WANTED.

Where as on Primal/ PS it’s like’ fucking’ energy… this felt more like dreamy ‘love making’ energy in conversations.

When I first listened my energy went way down, and this could be from the energy intensive/ physical change nature of the custom.

I felt very confident at the end and had a sense if I run this consistently my love life will explode… this would also be a great sub to tempor extreme Alpha subs

On Emperor/PS I feel I’m charming and insanely strong and move woman over to my side, on this it felt like they were already on my side.

6 Likes

Yes, that’s interesting.

If a person is a painting, then there are times of goal-setting and personal change in which we focus on changing the picture to be more to our liking; then there are times in which the frame itself and the texture of the canvas may be in a time of change. We change from a 24" square canvas for example, to a 7’ very tall, panoramic canvas.

That’s disorienting, but it, too, signifies a process of growth and evolution.

(just my thought right now)

2 Likes

geez. what was that? like 2 days?

1 Like

I’ve also come to really like the Emperor/PS custom more and more, I was on a learning curve but I’m breaking through.

I went to lunch with the college I work for today, and he brought his girlfriend and some people.

(This was before I ran WANTED and after 1 loop Emperor/PS custom)

They ALL own MULTIPLE multi-million dollar companies, and in the past before subs in these situations I felt off, like I didn’t belong, all the Jazz.

This time I was amazed, I was totally comfortable talking about everything, what I knew, what I didn’t know, they seemed enthralled and insanely respectful, to the point I was almost shocked. We were joking around, felt no less than and felt inspired like this was all stuff I could definitely do myself.

It also makes sense when they say your the sum of the people you hang out with, anyone who spent enough time around these people would rise to a similar stature, they way they were supporting and connecting each other with what was needed.

Anyway I need to find a way to get my wealth custom back in, but with WANTED out-and still needing to finish DR… AAHH the choices, some intense game planning to come this weekend. Updating and possibly new customs.

Nothing is like Emperor, and I may continue my love affair with the king for longer then I expected.

3 Likes

no, this was over the course of several hours after 1 -loop.

I’m a sensitive one, or a master of the placebo effect…but I’m betting it’s the subs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m of the opinion that the placebo effect is what I’m paying for. And it’s worth every penny.

And if you’re becoming a master of the placebo effect then, to me, that indicates that you’re becoming a master of your manifestive potential.

(I’m one of those people who doesn’t understand why ‘placebo effect’ is somehow supposed to be a pejorative term. I think that only applies to evaluating chemical medications. As for my own internal functioning, if the power of my belief can eliminate a virus? I’ll take that.)

3 Likes

great analogy,

I’ve master repainting the painting and I’m now looking to expand my frame and canvas

1 Like

Never have tried Emperor, the lone wolf thing always put me off but somehow it also drawns met in.

What would be your top 3 subs?

1 Like

Here’s a bigger answer than you asked for :slight_smile:

Well I’ve run Emperor in customs since July -I still have the lone wolf-but the other cores/modules support well…being supported by other human beings and having a social life :slight_smile:

It’s crazy how strongly I mostly prefer my own company though or am doing shit that has some positive impact on my life or moving my life forward. People always wanting to party, chill, socialize was so weak to me for the longest time on Emperor solo, but I’ve learned to enjoy and value that more and more since adding HOM at one point, DR and then Primal (core in custom)–and now I think it’s an integral part of a healthy life on many levels, healing, business, meaning etc…

So I’ve done

6 months with just Emperor Core and Sex Mastery Core
3 Months with Emperor/Primal/PCC/Inner Circle
1 month with Emperor/ Primal Seduction/PCC/Inner Circle

Depends how to define ‘top’ - used the most- hands down Emperor

Favorite based off it’s description and some test runs -Khan

Potential for fast -life changing results- HOM - I came VERY close multiple times to landing deals with $500,000 + in commissions in medical equipment sales, this opportunities came relatively out the blue and with very little effort, even though those never one through-other opportunities did go through and it benefited all my relationships fast in a lasting way.

2nd up for fast life changer -would be PCC-it hits fast and especially if your intertwined in difficult work and social relationships

Favorite to run- when I ran Ultimas -was BLU -now it’s my Emperor/Custom- although WANTED might dethrone that.

I’m addicted to the strength on Emperor though.

I’m running Dragon Reborn although I wouldn’t consider a favorite sub-more like eating my vegetables

I’m not very familiar with Khan and Stark and would like to get more familiar with them after DR.

2 Likes

Since you tried Khan and Wanted can you describe both briefly please…