Alchemy of Renaissance - Alchemist Stage 1 + Dragon Reborn Stage 4 + Renaissance Man + Dragon Reborn Ultima (FINISHED)

I’ve decided to create a new journal that will be more aligned with the main idea of SC which is flexibility and experimentation. In that journal I’ll be stacking some programs, starting with Dragon Reborn (St4+its Ultima), the Alchemist (St1) and Renaissance Man. I called it Phase I.

Phase I is comprised of 50 loops of DR and 50 loops of the Alchemist. I’ll be experimenting with RM (the standard mask)) starting with one loop a day. On top of that,. I’ll be running one loop of DR Ultima a day.

I’ve been experimenting with healing titles for five months and it seems to me they can be run at a high number of loops but if it comes to “building” titles I suppose a lesser number is more suitable. We’re going to see since, as I said, I’ll be experimenting a bit too, if needed.

If it comes to Phase II I’m planning on stacking the Alchemist and RM with Emperor: the House of Medici. Gonna see.

10 Likes

I’ll be following this journal with excitement! I’m leaning towards something similar further down the line so I’m eager to see how it’ll turn out for you!

Best of luck! :smiley:

1 Like

I ran one loop of RM today. It’s rekindled my passion for foreign languages even though I told my gf a couple of days ago that I lost it completely. I did a Japaneses learning session one hour after running that loop and my results (guesses and grammar and vocab exercises) were significantly better than usual. I’m confident there’s the Polyglot module in RM. On top of that, my verbal fluency has improved a bit.

5 Likes

Ohayou gozaimasu

Excited to hear about this stack as well.

I may have missed it, do you have a new GF or found a way to align your previous relationship with your current direction? You know I like to stay up to date with who’s dating who at Sub Club :slight_smile:

1 Like

こんにちは!

Oh, I see. You must be a really busy person then :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m still with my old lady and we’re trying to work it out together. It could have been rough because of my DR ride that changed me a lot and I needed some more time to settle in my new me. We’ll be moving by the sea to start afresh soon. On top of that, I’ll be running HoM in one month so that should help too. But it’s not only about my relationship. I want to learn how to trade and try my luck. Everybody can trade, one doesn’t need any degree or special skills to do that. So it’s also about having more financial options.

2 Likes

I don’t know how I manage to keep up with it all on top
of world domination

Glad to hear you found your way back around to each other.

HOM is such a pleasure to run, it should be a great addition. Trading is quite the playing field for anyone willing. You should see how little skills some of the people I work with who are investing and making millions have -but they have the relationships part down to a T.

6 Likes

Phase I Total Exposure : 20 / 100

I’m still having healing dreams related to past relationships.
I forgot to mention that before but on DR4 and the Alchemist1 I’ve put off 20 pounds due to changing my eating habits. I’ve got rid of compulsive eating and became very picky if it comes to the quality of food.

If it comes to RM, I’ll be switching to the Solace mask today.

3 Likes

Phase I Total Exposure : 40 / 100

RM is quite a demanding sub or maybe it’s about the Solace mask since I need to get more sleep every day. Before, I used to listen to my stack for 17 hours a day and I was cool, now it’s 13 hours but I need two more hours of sleep. I’m much more calm and relaxed as if I knew everything was falling into the right place. It’s like my understanding of life had improved a lot. I’m more focused on what I enjoy doing and I enjoy my life better too.

2 Likes

Phase I Total Exposure : 50 / 100

Yesterday I wrote my very first poem after years of not doing so. It was really easy to write it and the final effect was quite nice. It’s in Polish:
Dziś chcę tylko być wdzięczny za mój świat utkany z ciemności
pajęczyn
Chcę tylko tańczyć i śpiewać, moją niedolę w hymnie miłości dalej
opiewać
Chcę tylko leżeć w cieniach bez ruchu, przeklinać głupią młodość w
duchu
Chcę tylko trwać po dnia zmierzch, bo nasze istnienie to śmiertelny
grzech
Chcę tylko spoglądać w czyste niebo i zapomnieć na wieki pytanie;
dlaczego?
Chcę tylko… nigdy nie myśleć o Tobie i o nadziejach pogrążonych w
żałobie
Już chyba nawet Ciebie nie pamiętam, bo zbyt długo się już tutaj
pałętam
Nigdy nie wrócimy razem do domu, a Ty nie wyjawisz tego sekretu
nikomu
Żyliśmy zbratani z północnym wiatrem… Koniec już z tym małym
teatrem!

It has nice rhymes in Polish, in English not really but here’s the translation:
Today I just want to be thankful for my world woven of the cobwebs of darkness
I just want to dance and sing, keep praising my misery in the hymn of love
I just want to lie motionless in the shadows, curse the silly youth in silence
I just want to last until the twilight because our existence is a mortal sin
I just want to look up to the clear sky and forget forever the question; why?
I just want to … never think about you and the hopes buried in mourning
I don’t even remember you anymore, because I’ve been hanging around here for too long
We will never come back home together and you will not reveal this secret to anyone
We lived in brotherhood with the northern wind … Enough of this little theater!

5 Likes

Thank you for posting the poem, and it’s English translation!

1 Like

Phase I Total Exposure : 60 / 100

RM has made me feel really good, relaxed and utterly at peace with myself but on the other hand pretty passive and unproductive. It’s like I don’t care about anything but things related to what I want to do so not really much. It’s not like being lazy or procrastinating it’s like a lack of concrete goals and the drive. Since it’s an experimental journal and I don’t want to give up on this sub I shall stack it with Mogul since it gave me a lot of drive and increased my productivity a lot when I was using it. I was thinking about Emperor but I don’t need its healing and its sexual and alpha components (Sex Mastery and Ascension) and I want to be more focused on productivity and wealth creating. On top of that, it’s also about keeping the density of my stack as low as possible (“less is more” like Fire said).

When I’m done with Phase I I’ll be moving to listening to DR4 and DRU for 100 loops (2 loops of RM a day too) (Phase II) and then I’ll be switching to Alchemist St2, Mogul and RM.

2 Likes

Could be recon. I’ve felt lethargic and apathetic about stuff with my current stack. I’m not sure if I’m out of the woods or LBU or Sanguine is just making things easier.

1 Like

I’ve never had a recon like this, my usual recon is related to social anxiety. But it may be like you said. I shall keep running it for a while and see. later on, I’ll probably stack it (and the Alchemist) with Stark. Mogul is a great sub and I’m sure it would stack with RM very well but I have to take into account the fact I’m going back to society and have to take care of that aspect too. I’ll be teaching at a school for some time.

2 Likes

The mental state I’m in right now reminds me of the state I was in when I was overexposed to StarkT. I’m really calm and passive. It may be related to the fact I listen to two loops of RM (Solace) a day which is quite powerful. I shall stop using RM for two days and see how it goes for me.

1 Like

It’s interesting. There might be some shadow component in RM. It seems to me my shadow is being manifested/expressed (and it haven’t happened since I ran Khan almost one year ago) so there might be something that helps you unleash and/or integrate the shadow. I will have to investigate more on that.

1 Like

Phase I Total Exposure : 70 / 100

I’m too emotional and expressive on RM. It makes me feel really good since I’m not damping my emotions (and I could do that but I don’t really want to) but that includes also “negative” ones and it’s not good for relationships. I think it could pair up very well with the Emperor though since it helps you keep your emotions in check. Another thing is I lean towards the idea of not stacking more than two titles due to the processing and integrating time. I need to stack the Alchemist with a social sub and it’s going to be Stark, HoM or PCC. I think Stark but I’m not sure yet.

2 Likes

That is intriguing. @SaintSovereign could RM be contributing to this? Is it reconciliation? What might this be about?

I think I understand your reasoning. However I wondered if perhaps running DR and Alchemist together was good for you. You seemed to be doing well on it.

1 Like

Yes, it was a great stack. If it comes to RM, it makes me too emotional and irascible. For whole my life I’ve though I was calm but it was more about suppressing my feelings and now RM seems to have opened the sluice and I’m like a wild torrent of emotions. I think I need to work with the Alchemist for a longer time to dealt with that and improve the stillness of my mind. At least RM has made me realize that or maybe, as you said, it’s a form of recon. Anyway, I have only two slots in my stack and I’ve decided to add Stark to the Alchemist and run the CommanderU if needed. If not, I shall work with RebirthU. Now I’ll be having two days off and then the Alchemist st2 and Stark.

Did you finish DR?

1 Like

Yes. I run my new stack last night even though I was planning on taking two days off. I just couldn’t resists seeing StrkQ in action since I’ve had splendid experiences on it. Anyway, if I was told I could run only one sub for my entire life I would go with DR.

The results:

• It’s cleared out my traumas,
  • brushed away a lot of negativity (the Alchemist Stage 1 helped with that a lot too),
  • reframed a lot of past experiences and relationships,
  • unlocked my social spontaneity,
  • navigated me to my current path,
  • gave me a clear vision of where I want to go,
  • eliminated my negative self-talk,
  • made me immune to a lot of people’s negativity and BS
  • made me way more congruent and at peace with myself and people
  • and motivated me to invest in myself,
  • I’ve changed my eating habits,
  • started practicing yoga and meditation and I lost over 20 pounds,
  • also my attitude towards myself, people and life ha changed a lot for the better.

Probably, there are things I didn’t include in my summary but, oh, well, DR didn’t make me perfect. :wink:

7 Likes