Main Disc. Thread - Renaissance Man

Indeed

I mean, yes that’s a lot of intel

but I’d expect/want for the old products to be upgraded in the same way

so if something would make Khan a better product for what it’s meant to do (which includes women, seduction, power, etc) then I’d want for that scripting to enter Khan as well, not just those things being limited to a new product.

So to connect it back to RM, if something is in it that would help with Khan or Emepror’s goals, I hope it arrives into those subs too :pray: (so actually a sincere favor to @SaintSovereign and @Fire: these aspects of the subs which may help the older ones, can you please include them in the older ones as you advance the tech and find more data? kinda like what you did with Emperor as you kept upgrading it - it’d be really really appreciated - because each program is so unique and we have some favourites - one of mine is Khan for example)

1 Like

I just checked FB, and 10 friend requests! Ranging from 3-1 years ago… lol. I really don’t use FB. :wink:

4 Likes

I’m right about to finish my very first loop. It feels really good indeed.

Has anybody tried to run more than one loop a day?

2 Likes

Quite a while back, the CEO of Bain Consulting came up with the idea of an expert-generalist. Is the idea of an expert-generalist what Renaissance Man could achieve?

Someone who has the ability and curiosity to master and collect expertise in many different disciplines, industries, skills, capabilities, countries, and topics. He or she can then, without necessarily even realizing it, but often by design: Draw on that palette of diverse knowledge to recognize patterns and connect the dots across multiple areas. Drill deep to focus and perfect the thinking.

I may consider a running custom RM-based subliminal that will be powered by my current learning/visualization subliminal.

7 Likes

I get this feeling that Seducer = Khan updated (Q+).

2 Likes

After my very first loop:

3 Likes

Excellent points @emperor_obewan

I run between 2 to 3 loops a day

2 Likes

I’ve done several days with 2 RM loops per day. No recon as far as I can tell.

3 Likes

Thank you, guys.

Any thoughts on the SOLACE version?

Has anyone experienced being very calm and passive on RM? That’s what I’m experiencing now. Perhaps it’s about the density of my stack (DR4, Alch1 and RM-12loops a day in total).

2 Likes

I get a feeling that everything is in perfect alignment, more so with the enhanced mask. This makes me feel as if I am surrounded by so much beauty. It has a calming effect, but not passive for me since the sub makes me feel inspired and gives me ideas that require action on my part to get this inspiration manifested. The feeling that everything is perfect in my life does concern me sometimes since I know that things aren’t perfect. I only listen to one loop every few days.

8 Likes

Yes, that’s very much that feeling I’m feeling. Maybe that’s why I don’t feel motivated. I’ve been listening to RM for 5 days only so I shall give it a bit more time.

3 Likes

RM got me too relaxed with everything…which I can’t really afford… So I removed it from my stack.

2 Likes

You mean your drive decreased?

Yea… It took away from the focus of emperor.

3 Likes

@Lion

I just posted it in here so that everybody can benefit from your insight. Thank you.

5 Likes

Yes here.
I sit the whole evening at the table with friends and I am not even talking. and all of a sudden THEY have outbursts of happiness that matches my inner state. And I never saw that before on them
Normaly I lead the conversation

11 Likes

It seems to me RM is good for someone who has a lot of leisure time and can contribute all their time to their passions and artistic activities. I think I’ll put it on the shelf for now.

4 Likes

You have different states inside you
And you can create them😉
You can try to bring them all together but then you have soup and the taste will be :face_vomiting: except you did a lot of cleaning and rebuilding.
So if you end up in a very good state - enjoy it as long as you can - it’s simple

1 Like