About refunding proudcuts

hi, for any of you had an experince with refunding proudcts from SC

can i refund a product within 30 days if its too dense for me?

i wanna add QL to my stack, but it might be too dense for me or too much for me

or it might be a good choice!

so if it goes bad and i face overload and decide to refund it, is that possiable? or i have to state a better reason for a refund

thanks!

@DarkPhilosopher @RVconsultant :hugs:

1 Like

It says it when you purchase any product - 30 days, money back guarantee, no questions asked (with fine print).

The fine print being that they have a certain program and criteria when a consumer requests a refund. I don’t know the details but you can potentially be blacklisted.

I’m sure one of the guys will give you a better answer.

1 Like

Thank you ninji,

I dont personally know but can try reading through these threads on what to avoid when refunding to avoid getting blacklisted

im on it :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

Meng to the rescue.

The key point is that you can indeed get your refund (unless it is a custom) and we trust you will delete all your copies. But if you ask for refunds on the next program you buy and the next and the next (well, you get the idea), at some point you’ll be blocked for abusing the system.

The Sage got you? :wink:

I should sleep more, I completely read over the QL part. Oops.

1 Like

I would personally advice you to not ask for a refund and keep the product. You will not only remain in the good books of Subclub but you can also return to this product later (in your case QL).

You never know when you are going to need such products again and imagine the silliness of getting a refund on QL and then needing QL later and using it.

These sorts of behaviors lead to issues not only between Subclub and yourself but also makes you feel less abundant.

My advice is to only do refunds if you don’t want to deal with Subclub anymore. As in like those guys who use a product for 30 days and don’t want to deal with Subclub anymore. In which case they don’t have to worry of being blacklisted for some reason or the other.

2 Likes

you can trust me on that sargent ! hahahha

i love you guys i would never do such thing, im actually reccommending your proudcts to my dear loving friends and family!!! you guys help me grow and become more loving !! and i wanna help you grow!!!

i would never ever do that, im just expressing my love :heart: :heart: :heart:

I actually agree with raphael concerning the QL part. Even if I have yet to fit it into one of my stacks, QL can always come in handy. If you’re going to be with us for a while, you’ll probably use it eventually. A lot of our users tend to find a place for it at some point.

But now that I’ve read your post a bit more, you haven’t bought it yet? You want to buy it, test it to see if it is too much? In that case, don’t start with Stage 4. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

QL is an amazing title!

i wanna run it because it serves my purpose :hugs:
i want to run through the stages all of them to not have to include ST4 QL Core in my future custom since i have 3 cores booked already :rofl:

yes! i dont want to actually refund it, but if its too much on me then i will have 2, since its a lot of money for me
but i wish that it goes very well with my stack and that i can run this awesome sub

i would never hahaha, matter of fact im going to run every stage for 2 months

especailly the first stage which is most important to me, as well as the others!

1 Like

I’ve never asked for a refund but I can relate about QL. I bought QL quite late, it was no longer available on Qv1, so I had double hesitations that it might be too dense to use with a stack.

It’s too early to say with conclusion but surprisingly I’m doing fine on QL ST1 Qv2. So far, I found Wanted a lot more taxing than QL ST1 Qv2.

2 Likes