A New Dawn ~ LB + RM:UW + ASBR + HoT 🌄

For a thousand generations, the Jedi Knights brought peace and order to the Galactic Republic, aided by their connection to the mystical en-ergy field known as the Force. But they were betrayed—and the whole galaxy has paid the price. It is the Age of the Empire.

Now Emperor Palpatine, once chancellor of the Republic and se-cretly a Sith follower of the dark side of the Force, has brought his own peace and order to the galaxy. Peace, through brutal repression—and order, through increasing control of his subjects’ lives.

But even as the Emperor tightens his iron grip, others have begun to question his means and motives. And still others, whose lives were de- stroyed by Palpatine’s machinations, lay scattered about the galaxy like unexploded bombs, waiting to go off

A NEW DAWN

Day 1 ~ As I slowly woke up this morning at the lake house Airbnb, after having crazy dreams and not so restful sleep (the bed sucked and I shared it with my 4 year old) I began to ponder my next stack. I really wanted to see how I would feel with my new titles.

Something within me gave me this ping to listen to LB and maybe RM:UM too. I wasn’t fully sure on how my listening schedule would be this time.

I’m going to try this:

LB+RM:UW
Rest
ASBR + HoT
Rest
LB+RM:UW
Rest
Rest
& repeat

I started becoming a bit critical of how I felt in my yoga pants this morning but quickly shifted into “I am beautiful” and felt much better.

Edit:

I was quick to correct and improve on something I wrote earlier and also found the way to correct something else I wrote through someone else’s writing. It happened so quickly.

I feel much calmer and relaxed as the hours go by since first listening to my new titles.

5 Likes

:pray: :heart: :boom: :fox_face: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I feel called out

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Well then. :smirk::smirk::smirk:

1 Like

Day 2 ~ rest

I got up super early today after about 7 hours of sleep. My dream world was very active but with not much recall. I set the intention before bed that I wanted to be up long before my girls got up. They’re sound asleep. It’s still dark out. Looking forward to the morning sunshine with all its embrace. A new day a new dawn. New creations. New beginnings. Blah blah. lol

My daily scripture/quote for todays date is:

Love is patient
Love is kind
It does not envy
It does not boast

I did some yin yoga after a lovely shower.

Cozied up on my yoga mat with warm socks and a micro fleece jacket on.

I have been really enjoying reading again lately. I finish books quicker with better memory retention. I’ve been enjoying sharing random pages with loved ones.

I finished ‘The Power of Your Subconscious Mind’ and ‘How to Be The Love You Seek’ a couple days ago.

Now I am reading ‘Codependency for Dummies’ because it feels like the loving thing to explore for myself in both my professional and personal life.

I noticed yesterday that sometimes when I start new titles I go back into NLP review world. I purchased David Keys NLP and Hypnosis courses in 2021, but never finished because I didn’t like his format. I have tried more than once to finish it. I have some of the classic Bandler/Grinder books on my main shelf that I find myself staring at from time to time. I swear just doing that has things going on in my mind. Maybe not. :woman_shrugging::joy:

I started thinking about my middle child with this loving care and cried a little bit just before writing my journal entry.

So many subtle shifts are happening that it’s sometimes difficult to share it all here. I think of it periodically throughout the day how much I have obtained many objectives from the different titles I have listened to.

I’ve been becoming more assertive and dominant when handling certain situations out in public.

I brought my girls to get their nails done for the first time at a nail salon. The nail tech was seemingly anxious and it was creating uncomfortable tension and pressure. I spoke up very directly reminding her of what this experience is intended to be as a paying customer getting a service provided. I went on for a couple minutes. She became noticeably calmer and relaxed doing a wonderful service for my girls. Their nails turned out beautifully.

I get this thought to speak up for the greater good (or my own good?) and don’t typically hold back at all anymore. Im more direct but also tactful and diplomatic with my approach. Not to say I’m always perfect with this. I have my moments.

2 Likes

A few years ago, ever since these Jedi Knights are fully charged there are always chaos over the Galactic Republic, otherwise known as the Living room. My nieces and nephews from far, far, far away corner of the room, I wish so they won’t make too much noises - but then they are so cute so I don’t mind.

So you finally decided to listen to Love Bomb.

2 Likes

My kids too :face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl:

Yep! I listened to the OG version briefly last summer which helped me with a family law court case.

2 Likes

Day 3 ~ ASBR + HoT full loops

I know this is outside of recommendations to have a 4 title stack, but the way I am going about it feels natural for me and safe. I will only be listening to these 2 titles once per listening week and the other 2 titles twice per week with 2 days rest before resuming listening again. If I need more rest days I will take them. No problem!

This desire sparked while speaking to my sister about emotional and mental causes of physical things. I shared a few subliminal sales copy pages with her to look at. The rest is up to her!

I slept pretty amazingly with zero dream recall this time. I must’ve needed deeper more restorative sleep. NON REMMING it up baby! lol

I’ve been seeing tons of angel numbers again. I also had a weird experience with my Jeep. I was at a red light and suddenly it said I had to restart the engine but didn’t work right away. I figured it out fast and stayed calm the whole time. The light had already turned green and I once would have freaked over that. Maybe I knocked the shifter out of drive and didn’t notice and some safety feature may have activated.

I hosted a bunch of my family at my house yesterday. I used to become super on edge with crowds in my home because I am a clean freak and everything has its place. I was much more chill.

I love scanning for how I am different each day.

I noticed how I was becoming a bit Alpha? with someone (a past lover) who is in treatment with a 24/7 female recovery coach there to support and guide them. I didn’t like the fact that someone else (another female) was doing what I wanted to be doing. I flat out told them last night on our FaceTime call and they said they understood. We’ve come a long way since I left them last summer. They have been doing the work.

I am doing better with reducing codependency dynamics. I have this natural desire to want to fix and save people, but that doesn’t usually work. The thing that has improved is I don’t self abandon myself to try and help another person anymore. I give myself the oxygen mask first and foremost. What good am I to others, be it family friends or clients, if I’m not good to myself? I’ll just take the person down with me basically.

Thank you sub club for helping me begin to truly change my life for the better!

5 Likes

:white_check_mark: Someone just told me I have a soft and sensual voice.

:white_check_mark: The guy who randomly asked to pay me tribute has given me over $200 in under a week.

3 Likes

Day 4 ~ rest

I want to warn you about a very common stumbling block for people who are starting a meditation practice. Any time you start to change something in your life, your body, as the mind, will signal your brain to be in control again. The next thing you know, you might start to hear negative voices in your head like, “why don’t you start tomorrow? You’re too much like your mother! What’s wrong with you? You’ll never change. This doesn’t feel right.” That’s the body trying to unseat you so that it can be the mind again. You may have unconsciously conditioned it to be impatient, frustrated, unhappy, victimized, or pessimistic, to name a few examples. So that’s how it wants to subconsciously behave.

The moment you respond to that voice as if what it’s saying is true, your consciousness immerses itself back into the automated program, so you return to thinking the same thoughts, performing the same actions, and living by the same emotions- while still expecting something to change in your life. And if you use self-limiting feelings and emotions as a barometer for change, you’ll always talk yourself out of possibility. When you instead free the body of the chains of these emotions, you are then able to relax into the present moment, and you’ll be liberating energy from the body so that it becomes available to create a new destiny. To get to that place, to teach your body a new way of being, you have to sit your body down and let it know who the master is.

Day 5 ~ LB & RM:UW full loops

I pulled some cards from a deck I hardly ever use:

I love how there’s lots of blues and purples which relate to the higher chakras ~ throat, third eye and crown.

I once held back MY truth and would eventually aggressively let it out after it built up to the point of explosion. I didn’t have an easy upbringing trying to be my authentic self when being around so much religion and lots of rules. I would lose my voice and get lots of earaches/infections. I had partial hearing loss in my right ear when I was 13.

I had a lot of physical ailments that reflected back to me how much I was self abandoning myself to get approval from others. The one person who you truly need approval from is YOU! Duh :unamused:

Phoenix helped me go through and reframe a lot of this stuff. I started experiencing “ascension” symptoms again. I’m coming out the other side of a lot of crap. :poop:

I feel a slight sense of sadness with Love Bomb but I feel it’s a beautiful gentle healing to bring me back to true self love and becoming more loving towards others too. It could also be that the synergy of these titles and bloom from previous stack are bringing this up as a muse to create.

I got on a zoom call with my friend across the pond 2 nights ago and she showed me how to use AI generator with website building on 2 different sites. I felt more confident. I felt more sure of myself.

I have been putting off website building since I became a coach in 2020. I won’t discount how much I have done otherwise though. It’s amazing the progress I have been consistently making with business. :woman_office_worker: I’m much less fickle too.

I brought my son to see a surgeon out of town yesterday and we experienced the best care! He doesn’t need surgery either. I did reiki on his finger the day it broke and also imagined the doctor saying he wouldn’t need surgery. :white_check_mark:

I continue to notice my layers and “parts” that try to protect and manage me, but I feel a lot more safe and comfortable to step into my true embodied Self with love and compassion for all of me, including the parts that have at times felt pretty messed up and broken.

1 Like

Day 6 ~ rest

I had a moment this morning crying with my young self. Felt the Phoenix bloom effect paired with the updated LB. Wowza.

There were times where I didn’t feel safe or comforted as a young girl but this was partly a made up story by others and myself to gain attention.

I began to reframe/revise those experiences. I started remembering more love and care with family.

I used to question what was real and what was made up from my childhood.

I am giving myself all the love and care I always wanted and expected but didn’t always get the way i believed I deserved it.

I think that sometimes it’s been hard for me to do certain things with my kids because there are some hang ups my younger self/parts have about my parents and how those parts of me wish they experienced better.

I do a lot for my kids that I didn’t get as a child.

I went into a teen mentor program in the foster care system at 14. My son is that age now. It’s definitely got me thinking today. Crazy how I left home so young. At such an important time in development I wasn’t with my family as much. I had someone else guiding me but mostly me guiding myself. I rented a basement apartment at 17. I forced myself to grow up quickly.

It feels like now I am nurturing the neglected parts that wanted to just be a kid and not have to be so responsible all the time.

Damn.

1 Like

Day 8 ~ LB +RM:UW

After 2 rest days I resumed listening.

I found myself daydreaming about a dream I’ve had for 20 years now. The creation of fiction novels based on true stories of my life that could become a Netflix series or something.

I keep watching these short Netflix series that reinforce that dream.

I feel it’s a greater desire than my musical aspirations. Wow. :hushed:

I’d love to be a famous writer and inspire millions.

I’m not sure I want to be a coach/healer in a private practice forever. My coaching and healing can be channeled out differently, through writing and speaking or something.

Courses and content.

Maybe some people will still get the option of 1:1 services with me if they purchase my content.

I see where I may be having difficulty creating the contents of a basic business website because I have a greater vision. I am fully capable of creating something but maybe I went off track a bit here and need to recenter myself.

I didn’t leave my career of over a decade to settle for mediocrity.

This song came to mind:

"Enough Is Enough"

I’m broken
Fom every word we left unspoken
Lost focus
Left to feel hopeless

One life (One life)
One time (One time)
Let’s make things right

One life (One life)
One time (One time)
Let’s make things right
Let’s make things right

Enough’s enough
Why have we given up?
Lost track of everything we love
Looks like the jokes on us
This is all that we know
And we’ve worked way too hard just to let this go

And you were the one who taught me
That giving up was never an option

You were the one who taught me
That giving up was never an option
I’ll be there when you cash your sins in
And all your opinions have fallen

I’m broken
Fom every word we left unspoken
Lost focus
Left to feel hopeless

One life
One time
Let’s make things right

One life
One time
Let’s make things right
Let’s make things right
Let’s make things right
Let’s make things right
Let’s make things right

Enough’s enough
Why have we given up?
Looks like the joke’s on us
This is all that we know
And we’ve worked way to hard just to let this go

Enough’s enough
Why have we given up?
This is all that we know
And we’ve worked way to hard just to let this go

Enough’s enough
I refuse to give this up
Lose track of everything I love
This is all that we know
We’ve worked way to hard just to let this go

Enough’s enough
I refuse to give this up
Lose track of everything I love
And now it’s up to us to pick this up

2 Likes

1 Like

Day 9 ~ rest

My dream world was bizarre. I was dreaming of being inside my older daughter’s head hearing her thoughts about me. I’ve had this experience before dreaming of other peoples thoughts about me too.

I enjoyed sleeping in until 8am. The birds were singing really loudly outside my window.

I ordered Dr Joe Dispenza’s book, ‘Becoming Supernatural.’

Here’s the cards I pulled from one of my oracle decks:

Edit:
Noticing more people telling me they love me!

Day 10 ~ ASBR + HoT

The “I love you’s” have become pretty extreme lately. I feel somewhat awkward and uncomfortable because I don’t usually want to say it back. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It’s showing me places within that feel a bit uncomfortable accepting and giving back the love others display to me.

Interesting.

I don’t say those words very often to most people other than my daughters. It’s very natural and easy with them. My son and I don’t say we love each other but we show it in other ways. It feels awkward almost to say it when it feels forced.

There are many ways to show and express love.

A therapist once told me my homework was to tell my son I love him everyday.

Not everyone’s love language is words of affirmation.

Edit: maybe it’s the synergy of ASBR and LB bringing on this experience of so much words of affirmation from others.

Maybe LB isn’t the title for me. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::laughing::unamused: (partly kidding.)

Edit: maybe my aura has people feeling the courage to say their feelings to me.

I reviewed the sales copy and now it makes a lot more sense what’s going on for me.

And that’s exactly what Love Bomb is intended to do: help guide you on a transformative journey to discover the deep nature of love, how to love yourself, how to love others, how to accept love and how to express love in ways that empower both you and those around you.

Doing is better than saying.

In what?

Execution of plans.

Day 11 ~ rest

I handled a situation with my ex fiancé really well thanks to the reminder from a friend about my ex being upset about the very same thing he has done with me.

I started watching a Netflix series that brings me all the feels called MAID. I can relate to the young woman in ways throughout the series so far. It’s been tugging at my heart strings. Bringing me back to things of my past to give myself more love and find peace.

I am grieving the parts of my life I missed. In the book I am reading she lists off various examples which struck a few chords with me:

Having parents absent from your graduation, performance, or award ceremony: This had me remembering when my mom kicked me out a few months prior to my grade 8 graduation sending me off to my dads in the city where I didn’t know anyone. I missed my grade 8 graduation.

My dad didn’t attend my high school graduation.
My mom didn’t attend my college graduation.

My parents went to none of my band performances.

They weren’t a part of any of my award ceremonies because I basically became emancipated at 16 choosing to have children’s aid support and help me go on my own at 17 from my teen mentor program.

Feeling your parents separation and it’s consequences

Feeing unsafe or not trusting family members: My mom would say one thing to me and say something completely different to the social worker involved with us after my parents separated, which eventually led to me being apprehended and put in a teen mentor home. I felt extremely betrayed and abandoned by my own mom.

Not feeling seen or understood by your parents

I’m glad I am gaining more compassion for myself and all my parts that make up the whole. This isn’t some sort of pity party. It feels freeing.

Some old band photos popped up in Facebook memory land and I shed a few tears of gratitude and appreciation for those moments. I was pretty quiet and soft spoken as a young girl with so much in me wanting to come out. I never thought I would front a metalcore band in high school/college but I did it and I rocked it pretty hard! I wrote most of the lyrics myself too.

IMG_1664

Here’s some high school lyrics I wrote:

I dreamed of better days
. But life can’t always be the way you want it to be

Try to embrace each moment, for it may be your last

Reach out for everything you wish for and never give up your dreams
 or you may look back thinking you’ve wasted it all away

Your dreams can come true
 just reach inside of you! :microphone:

I pulled some oracle cards and this one really resonated for me right now:

3 Likes