Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Love Bomb (2024 -- Now Available -- Free Upgrade!)

I just got a notification that someone likedy post in the LB thread. When I clicked on it I realized that I posted, believing it’s the NFTW thread…
I just woke up.

So back on topic.

I had three days of LB exposure. 2 full loops, one time only 30 seconds.

I notice that nature is more charming than ever. I grew up and live very rural, doing lots of work in nature (my grandparents had a little farm).
But despite I always loved the beauty of nature, she never filled my heart with so much beauty and joy and bliss. Sometimes it’s just the tip of a blossoming flower that’s peaking through other plants and I’m absolutely happy.

On a negative note, I got seriously irritated when I had full loops of KB1 and LB.
GM and KB1 are totally fine as well as GM and LB. Only this combination is causing recon.

I’m asking me if this is a good sign?

4 Likes

It’s even easier

I have a timer on my android phone and just set the alarm clock on my desired listening time.

Voila - even with closed eyes it works.

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

I lately discovered that this is also possible with the standard alarm clock app on iPhone, but I still stop the track myself.

1 Like

We also need to think about very packed custom subliminals. Those might also be around the upper-end timewise too.

And then we also need to consider the point that once you’ve heard the full-script, micro-loops may be even more effective. They’re like potent reminders of something you already know.

I’ve never been excited about doing micro-loops, but yesterday, I did a 1-minute micro-loop, and I saw effects happening by 1 or 2 hours later. So I’m in.

It’s likely that when people are reluctant to use micro-loops, they are also underestimating the downsides of higher volume exposures.

As @gdbdboy said:

That’s ultimately the only reason to make any particular adjustment, whether for longer or shorter listening times.

8 Likes

That’s fair, and I’m glad full loops work for you. At least you tried the shorter loops and can definitively say you prefer longer loops now.

1 Like
4 Likes

Don’t get me wrong. I trust the microloop concept and will use microloops when I reach KB2 after my washout.
I’ve listened to KB1 for 2 cycles only 5 minutes max. And I believe it laid a solid ground for using full loops in the third cycle.
I can’t even explain why I needed full loops.

But I must admit, that it’s only know, after half a year, that I understand the concept of artifical titles, that you need some experience, with subs, not any other technique. Because only know I start to grasp the nimble work of NSE technology and how to notice it.

3 Likes

I’m not sure I’ll ever microloop again except if I want to bring back old title scripting from my subconscious that may be less active because other things are taking priority atm.

For example: maybe I haven’t listened to Seductress for a while and want to pull up some of those objectives. I would do a microloop with intention of what I want to bring up from that scripting that I listened to a lot in the past.

That’s my own theory. lol

1 Like

Is Lomb Bomb good to help deal with issues of sadness and unhappiness, or are those better addressed by another sub?

Is it a case of it depends what the root or cause of these feelings and emotions are?

If its anger with myself or hurts over judgement and rejection?.. A sense of aloneness and isolation?

3 Likes

Those things would be a good reason to get professional help, in case subs aren’t the best tool

2 Likes

Sure, but as a support towards the goal of healing these sorts of issues, would this be considered the most suitable sub?

1 Like

I think the New Sanguine is better suited to this.

2 Likes

Hi I ran it last week for this purpose, can’t say it’s been better but may be recon.

1 Like

Phoenix :wink:

2 Likes

For this issue probably Sanguine or Elixir.

This. When the rootcause is e.g. that you experienced a lot of rejection and feel like it’s impossible to love yourself because your not worthy of it, then lovebomb.

1 Like

It took about a week to really notice LoveBomb bloom. I feel at peace with everything. Didn’t notice any gratitude scripting in the copy but I’m finally able to cultivate and embody a feeling of gratitude.

This sub synergies very well with Khan and ASBR for me. It’s very healing using the power of self love/forgiveness. Music sounds way better all of a sudden.

I think the book Living Untethered by Michael Singer is a great compliment to new LoveBomb. This section explains how love comes from within and that we need not see it outside ourselves.

11 Likes

Phoenix was made for this

1 Like

I love the full title

https://a.co/d/5lJBuI8

Love Bomb is a sleeper. Tried a few loops in the past few days. Love Bomb + Sanguine + Vibes may become my new long term stack.

31 Likes

You stopped khan black? How come

2 Likes