A Stark Black Phoenix Rising šŸ”„

Day 16 ~ rest day

One of my Facebook followers emailed me asking to email transfer me tribute money and said they believe that all dominant women should be sent tribute. He asked if he can send more tributes when he can as well.

He sent me $10.

I googled dominant women:

Dominant women often exhibit assertiveness, confidence, and an intrinsic motivation to take charge . Their dominance is not always about assertiveness in a forceful sense, though. Sometimes, itā€™s about being unapologetically ambitious, sure of their opinions, or simply not shying away from leadership roles.

Edit: he was referring to financial dominance and just sent $5.

He told me to google findom. Itā€™s a fetish. Ahh lol :woman_facepalming:

Financial domination, also known as findom, is the sexual fetish where a submissive consensually sends money or gifts to the dominant.

3 Likes

&& Iā€™ve received a total of $20 from this person today and they want to continue sending more $ on paydays.

Edit: apprently they just keep sending random $5. :rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™m wondering about replacing Seductress with HoT next stack. I listened to it briefly when it was released. I mostly use seductress for physical shifting and feminine aspects.

I feel a bit annoyed by the way some of my male friends speak to me on Seductress. Itā€™s like theyā€™re under a spell.

Can males and females be platonic friends or is there some hope they hold onto that it will become something moreā€¦ hmm :thinking:

This one particular male reappears when Iā€™m listening to Seductress calling me all sorts of pet names. This could be an opportunity to be more assertive and set boundaries.

I donā€™t want to be an ultra biach, but I also donā€™t want to be miss nice girl either. Finding that sweet spot.

3 Likes

I mean good for you and all, but also, when I see a man like that all my mind thinks is ā€œhow patheticā€. I genuinely find it sad for him and his existance.

Yeah, I wonder what the benefit is for him to do that?

Iā€™ve never heard this term before yesterday.

He sent me $35-40 CAD yesterday and planning on sending more just to pay tribute.

2 Likes

Day 17 ~ rest day

Heading off to the gym soon for a yoga class. Being around other people feels good right now.

Iā€™m an ambivert but I admittedly swing more towards introverted without any crutches, which may include people. Iā€™ve come to realize that since becoming sober.

I got a good sleep with minimal dream recall but definitely felt some processing happening.

I gave my eyebrows and eyelashes extra loving care after washing my face just now. I talked to them a bit too. :sweat_smile:

well, thatā€™s a win on your part anyway eh?

1 Like

I find it hilarious having this new experience.

Money manifestations have been a thing of mine since I was pretty young.

Nice to receive without any creepy vibes.

1 Like

Angel Number 222 signifies good fortune in finances, relationships, and career, as well as a reminder to work towards your soulā€™s purpose . This number is often associated with the Moon and receiving multiple sources of income. For singles, it is considered as a sign that true love is coming or that a soulmate is near.

Ever since Seductress, I havenā€™t wore makeup one single time and I feel perfectly fine with that.

So much has changed. šŸ„¹ā¤ļø

2 Likes

Day 18 ~ rest

Slept pretty good with no dream recall.

Enjoyed another yoga class at the gym front of the studio. I remember when I used to hide at the back near the door for classes.

I keep thinking to myself how theyā€™re lacking a yin class and how amazing I teach yin. The pay sucks though at the gym.

Maybe I will recruit clients for virtual class once per week.

My confidence is rising.

I had an old cleaning client reach out asking me to clean her momā€™s then her place and I didnā€™t feel the slightest been interested. I started thinking about all the time I would be spending driving. I told her I can do Sunday and she is gonna let me know. Either way, I donā€™t care. I will be telling her that Iā€™m charging an extra $50 for my time and travel.

The updated LB looks simply amazing. I am going to replace Phoenix with it for a cycle and see how that goes. I could always listen to Phoenix once per week if I feel called to it. Itā€™s a kick ass subliminal.

My next stack cycle will likely be:

A Stark Black Reality
Love Bomb
Seductress or HoT ~ not sure yet.

I have some time to decide!

Edit: have decided on the following stack which I know will be really beneficial for my growth as an influencer/digital content creator and even with my music and writing passions.

My stack will be as follows once I am done wash out:

A Stark Black Reality
Love Bomb
Renaissance Man: Ultimate Writer X

I just purchased RM:UW !

I want to give Phoenix and Seductress time to bloom and I truly believe that these titles will continue to work while I focus on enhancing other areas of my life that need more attention.

Iā€™m really liking my thought processes atm.

2 Likes

Today is my 5th day since listening to my stackā€¦

As I come to a close on this experiment, I realize that it was actually harder for me only listening once per week to all 3 titles.

Iā€™m contemplating how Iā€™ll explore the scheduling for listening to my next stack.

I havenā€™t listened to LB since the summer.
I have never listened to RM:UW before.
This will be my third cycle with SB.

I want to get the most from RM:UW.

Iā€™m thinking Iā€™ll listen to LB & SB together and alternate with the other.

Maybe Iā€™ll just listen to LB & SB once per week and do more loops of the other.

I am open to suggestions.

I will continue full loops. Not microlooping or shorter loops.

I had a lot of dreams last night. I am at a lake Airbnb with my girls.

Thatā€™s pretty wild. I guess there are people with that kind of money to burn. I really want to know how this develops lol. This is peak money out of nowhere manifestation.

1 Like

Monday Title A
Tuesday Rest
Wed Title B
Thursday rest
Friday Title C
Weekend rest.

That would still be once weekly but not all together.

3 Likes

Yeah that could be good. :+1:

You can find me over here now:

You should call yourself Dark Phoenix :slight_smile: or Night Hawk

1 Like

She was no failure. Taking care of four kids by herself is a full time job. Success and failure are a matter of opinion. She did the best she could with what she had. In my book she was a success.

2 Likes

Thank you. :pray:

1 Like