A Navigation Guide For Newbies

Is there an article or can some of the wiser souls in The Sub Club Family come up with a navigational guide for newbies to get the acclimated and make the Sub Club experience easier.

4 Likes

Just so we’re on the same page, what do you mean by navigational guide? Are you referring to which subs they should use or how to go through the forum?

1 Like

Very good suggestion. In fact, there should be a navigational guide made especially for the new user to subclub to understand which title to listen according to their needs & purpose.

Especially, which title they should start with, then how they go forward with other subliminal titles. Because some may listen multi-stage or dense titles at the starting which is not the right thing and they may get hard recon.

I have read posts of some of the experienced members of this community, before joining this forum, explaining that why some users do not get the expected result from multi-stage title or dense title because they are not following the right way.

They are not listening the basic ones at starting and not making their foundation strong through listening the light ones and going for dense titles like Emperor or Khan at the starting.

Like for alpha titles, user should follow this one.
First you should start with…
Ascension<<Ascended mogul (optional)<<Emperor<<Khan.

But some users who do not follow this one and start with dense titles, they will get result but not the best result which they should get or want to achieve.

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking a lot about making an unofficial “start here” -thread for that, with links to every other useful thread, tips, tricks. What to do, what not to do etc…

It’s just that I haven’t had the time or energy to put it together :sweat_smile:

Maybe I should give it priority as there is a lot to take when you are s new user here…

2 Likes

Maybe we can help pull different threads and posts together here in this thread, and then do something from that?

Like this:

And then maybe post useful stuff herein this thread, in general?

4 Likes

I’m going to be a contrarian here and go against this idea. The beauty of SubClub is that everyone has their own starting point and differing circumstances. While most new people that come here are looking for similar things, we should not generalize and try to gate keep them to use certain titles. In the case of Khan, do you not think that the stage called TOTAL BREAKDOWN aptly prepares users for the journey? While having some experience with masculine expression would be a plus it certainly shouldn’t be a requirement.

How can you even quantify this? How do you define the best results?

I think that this type of thing may be more alienating to new members than anything else. I do think that we should have a forum navigation guide, but I do not think that it should be curated by the community in anyway, leave it to the mods to decide how new members will experience exploring the forums.

4 Likes

I have only suggested what I thought & read the posts of some of the experienced users in the past.
I am not trying to generalise anything here. Everyone has his own circumstances, needs & purpose.
I only put forward my idea that what could be the best for newbies because they do not know very much about how to use subs, how to start.
Although this community is very helpful but if the navigation guide suggested by @TheSunlightCaller would be helpful then I think it is also not a bad idea.
Anyway I am new and don’t know much about it as you know, so If I am wrong then it’s ok.

2 Likes

Obviously we don’t want to gatekeep new users from using any titles they are drawn to, but I think both perspectives hold merit - if and when done properly.

I just want to help newcomers get into the best starting positions possible (for them), and some things are just good to know in general. Like stacking LB or Sanguine could help alleviate the heavy feelings and inevitable recon from healing titles, or that pairing DR and Emperor might be heavy when first getting started, and so on. Not guidelines, but more stuff that’s “good to know”.

If a newcomer overloads the first thing they do, they might just turn away and never come back - instead of having a long and fantastic journey of self-development before them.

@Dark How would you do if you were to put together a “guide” for newcomers? :slight_smile:

And yes, a danger with a community curated “guide” is that we impose our own personal opinions in a way that could be detrimental or alienating for new users. We obviously don’t want that :slight_smile:

1 Like

@TheSunlightCaller if you’re asking for recommendations to begin your subliminal journey as a newbie, just write out your goals, and we’ll give you some perfect suggestions.

If you’re looking for more general starts with nothing in mind.

I always recommend building your foundation with Ascension.

3 Likes

I’d give them a shovel (the ZP format) and a compass (the forum), and I’d walk away. I’m of the mindset that people should be given the right tools and figure out how to use them on their own. The only guide that people REALLY need is included in the instruction sheet paired with every download.

4 Likes

@Dark I’m referring to both. Since most of the long term members no how to navigate, they can have in written form what subs to start off with ,the duration to use them , and when to change subs. A road map for beginners to make a smooth transition into Sub Club.

1 Like

@Monarch No, I am not asking for recommendations, I just would like the more experience ones to make the way a little easier for the newbies. When I started I kinda felt lost and had to find my way. I have a firmer footing now but with a guide I think I would of gained ground quicker.

3 Likes

I joined in February and it took me a few months to get a pretty solid understanding of everything, but mostly all of the questions I had were answered previously on the forum or I could just ask the question myself and tons of people would help.

The issue is getting new people to use the resources available. I doubt a guide would do much.

They could add a few beginner suggestions based on goals section on the store to help guide new people in choosing a beginner sub.

2 Likes

This.

We have actually decided to change our marketing demographic anyway. For us to grow the way we want, we need very self aware customers who don’t require hand holding on everything. If I have to tell you which sub to run first, we may not be a great fit for you. You should know what you want out of life without us telling you. We don’t want to be anyone’s guru.

11 Likes

There’s a massive instruction manual included with every purchase that has a ton of information.

And guess what happened? We’re getting negative reviews from people complaining how the instruction manual is too big. One user says it is a “bible.”

We no longer want customers like this.

7 Likes

@SaintSovereign Lol! I can understand that. No one wants to read a bible of Instructions. Kewl! Thanks all for your input.

1 Like

If the initial threshold is maintained for a purpose, then we’ll just leave it at that :raised_hands::slight_smile:

That’s understandable, and it makes sense. These subs that you have developed are amazing mind bending power tools, and if one can’t be bothered even to read the instructions then… maybe that person is not ready for this kind of transformative power… yet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I started out my journey at Subclub as naive and egotistical. I’ve been told not try out Emperor 1st but rather Ascension, did I listen, no.

Emperor was amazing and got some results but I never got the full whammy others experienced, so I stopped using it.

A navigation guide and discipline would go a long way.

2 Likes

The navigation guide already exists. It’s the damn instruction manual that apparently none of you will read.

If you won’t read the instructions, which literally answers the questions you’re asking, why would you read a “beginner’s guide?”

The beginner’s guide is literally in the instruction manual. If an individual can’t spend an hour reading it to learn everything they need to get started, we don’t want them as a customer. We have held back this company and our technology for far too long catering to the lowest common denominator.

10 Likes

PREACH

1 Like