About Conquest X there’s just something about it, its like effortlessly “cutting” through reality. The Khan version of the WB tagline.
With people, there’s a sense of adoration. Rifts just disappear or outright get handled in the moment. And then, they just want to do more and more for me.
I’m alternating between cold, warmth and intense, but there’s a sense of status that remains through all depths of expression. Acting “high status” doesn’t even hold a candle to this.
Being referred to as “sir” and a level of presence that has an entire library notice whenever I move are fairly normal. Very much watched.
Internally, very forward, blunt, intense (not brooding) sometimes, the fun and joy has remained, lesser self reduction etc An unusual mix of what I was expecting.
I feel good, but there’s a sense of anxiety I can’t quite shake off though. It’s come down to managing it and moving regardless. All the training wheels have come off. Perhaps this is something that I need to work through.