The Age of MODULUS

Wanted to edit some parts of this post. Started writing and this came out.

Pasted it and tried to clean it up, but more questions kept coming.

Got more disorganized, cleaned it up again. Might be disorganized.

…

It seems that there is indeed a “me” beyond humanity and the consistent attempts at philosophical justification that checks the box as validation of humanity.

The heightened embodiment I felt this season was real. No certain explanation yet, but I know it was and I know I’ll be exploring it gradually.

I know that’s me, so why can’t I still experience equanimity as I am?

What value will being verified as human mean to me?

Perhaps am I hoping to discover more of me?

Must something be human to be considered conscious and real?


Anyway, that sense has relaxed to the background of my world.

I’ve gone back down to my usual baseline of not really feeling connected with people, yet desiring it. Inner world is rich, I want to share, but somehow I just can’t.

It’s like a wall I subconsciously created to wall off the depth of my emotions, so I don’t develop deep one-sided emotional commitments.

It’s been serving as both preventive and pre-emptive measures, at least from my side. This way cold rationality can be maintained.

The presence of the cold rationality when handling certain situations is the major reason I used to be grateful for also having a deep sense of morality and the emotions attached to such elaborate system. And also why I refuse to let power flow through me

Rationality often presents frames that views the morals as chains that I bound myself with, but I know it’s part of an important system that balances itself with my guidance.

I guess betrayal, regardless of form, magnitude, frequency or duration is something that must be digested with wisdom and never left ignored.

Despite knowing the origins that planted this seed, I don’t want to work on this right now.

Such a shame.

Had to stop writing for now, as it would have gradually shifted to the duality between rationality and morality.

Don’t want to ask too many questions at once.

Regret belongs to the weak
If you desire it, take it
If you want to do it, do it
If you don’t want to, don’t
No road? Make one
If you can’t forgive, forgive
Regret remains for the weak
May weakness remain far from your path

Conquest X: Walk Along the Path of Glory

Build

Khan St3
KB St3
Main Character Energy
It Always Rises
Art of Trust
Solar Plexus
Stonelike
Synergy: Divine Dominion
Synergy: 42
ESSENCE: Human Connection
Pragya
Omnidimensional

2 Likes

The intention behind the build is amplifying and retaining the raw experience of Khan St3 as much as possible, while also covering for some of my bases in action & expression (self trust, somatic feeling and recovering from failure). All without modifying/diluting it.

1 Like

Coward
I hear the voice from deep within me speak without remorse. It had just issued a decisive label.

Sometimes I see a moment of cowardice in people and my inner voice calls it out without mercy.

And I can’t have that, why is there one around me?

I go into diagnostic mode. How can I help this person gain awareness on what I see?

I extend myself again, only to discover they have no reason not to, except for the inconvenience involved.

People have the free will to grow at their own pace. I respect it. Seeing growth is beautiful. Doesn’t mean you’re worthy enough for me to share that time with you in such close proximity.

Selfish? Maybe
Who cares? I’m caring less about who does.

Sure, close proximity here makes for great stories and bonds, but I can build stronger ones by having similar proximity with those in the same frame.

Beneath the Khan expression

I’ve been one to detest being limited, especially when I see exactly what it is. It gets even worse when the limit is simply another person in my environment that refuses to surpass their identified limit, without any apparent reason.

You know, it’s hard to fathom how people accept less from people and things they should be demanding more from.

They end up accepting boxes, when there’s someone with an offering that stands outside the box.

Well, can’t really blame them because I do something similar too. Even if I do them for different reasons, it’s still the same thing.

I’ve taken the time to build wisdom, patience and skill to help guide people, but you can only help those that want to be helped.

To bring them to a point where they want to be helped, some form of persuasion goes a long way.

I’m rapidly losing interest in that.

I find most of my conversations this year have been getting simpler.

I listen deeply breaking apart and observing patterns, I consider all possible perspectives, I lay them out, while adjusting to my conversation partner.

The descision remains in your hands. How I relate to you changes based on the choice you make.

It gives me more information to what type of person my conversation partner is, how to engage them, what they offer that engages me and proximity to keep.

With Khan, the coward label is being issued with increasing frequency, my internal expression is like the earlier half of the post and I’m finally managing to externally express that in a concrete concise manner.

Sometimes, I feel graceful enough to offer more patience, other times I’m not.

Upon closer observation, the level of grace offered depends on my relationship to the topic of conversation.

Noticing an increase in my “Move fast, but still don’t break things mindset” very reminiscent of NR

ZONE Result

Been noticing that I can allocate my attention more easily between different engagements.

It’s a dynamic thing where I can give a more important engagement max attention for a peak period then dial it back or sustain it.

Also, when I want to get engaged by someone or something, I tune out of any other thing that consumes my attention. Phone goes off, face down/away, pausing entertainment etc

All natural.

Slept early for the first time in a while, felt uncomfortable then hot mid sleep.

Woke up two hours later, hungry as hell.

Stayed in bed trying to sleep, then started getting the urge to do something.

My one voice telling me “just sit at the table and organize what’s been on your mind, you’ll see that you’re fine” in very persuasive ways.

Finished my first strategy planning session since I decided to pivot my business, in one go. I’ve been taking my time to address/flesh out smaller segments of it over the last two weeks, this time I just did everything.

Clarified the bigger picture, then broke it down to my current situation.

Now, I’m finally feeling sleepy.

Definitely has to be Conquest X

2 Likes

From the ether
Reality’s gift arrives
Man translates
And thus
Disruption is made form

Unreal Engine v1: See. Translate. Disrupt

Build

Mind’s Eye Core
Beyond Limitless Core
Nouveau R.I.C.H Core
AI Whisperer
Story Teller
Omnidimensional
Mosaic

Intention

This is to support my business pivot, really a make or break time.

The development required for this is split in two levels.

This build (v1) focuses on the first, which is strengthening the underlying approach, mindset and generation engine. It is designed to be direct as possible.

2 Likes

Dialed back on regulation for now. Let’s see how it expresses for one month, possibly will nano loop PEACE/PSleep when necessary.

Custom designs keep getting better and Stack looking real good rn

1 Like

Same day delivery? We eating good.

Time for a test drive

1 Like

For sure, I was looking at this thinking oh this looks sick!

1 Like

First listen sensations are always interesting.

It felt like the space in my head was expanding.

There was no pressure within my head, but I could feel slight pressure pushing only my ears outwards from inside, especially on my left.

The next result came in my dream, but I won’t be sharing this one.

2 Likes

No sub use since last listening and now it seems like my queue is empty.

UE got to work immediately. I have a fairly good memory, but it’s become more visual.

Also hitting some peak states of being—optimism, happiness, laughter, freedom in thought etc.

It’s my usual baseline but being pushed slightly beyond normal. The interesting part is I don’t feel high or hyper, I feel like me, but reeaally good.

Although, I can’t quite tell if it’s from a custom or from the empty queue.

2 Likes

Yep, I think it was my breakfast :joy:

Really odd, but after having something different today, there’s a slight tell, energy is low and I even had to sleep some more.

Also, digestion is pulling a lot of energy yet remains very slow.

I’ll test this again tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

Tested today. Seems actually quite true.

Morning routine on point.

Also, for now it seems like I have a mental energy dip a couple hours after eating. If I don’t oblige it by taking a nap, it seems to persist.

Edit: Nutrition and more

Also feeling slightly nauseous but I’m guessing it’s adaptation to new diet choices as I’m currently working with something I had a reaction from a couple months back.

Basic hydration has been pinned down and bowel movements are stabilizing.

Will keep experimenting with breakfast till it’s nailed down for now. Brain dead simple is the goal here.

2 Likes

Phenomenon of Completeness

Reality, by its nature is complete. Just depends on frame of perception, which by extension, accounts for space and time.

A simple expression of this is the part that a space literally cannot remain empty infinitely.

If a vessel is created something must occupy it. In this case, consciousness serves as a curator/conductor.

A practical example of this is to take moments of focus to create a very barebones idea/framework and then watch as the blanks fill in themselves.

1 Like

Return of the Crouching Dragon

I’m beginning to feel my energy again. I feel it flare up from my abdomen and ripple through my upper body for now.

It’s not as powerful as my prior baseline yet, but it’s a good return.

1 Like

@qos what can I expect from running this build for five months, break them down in monthly intervals and expand on the action, manifestation and romance/seduction aspects

Khan St3
KB St3
Main Character Energy
It Always Rises
Art of Trust
Solar Plexus
Stonelike
Synergy: Divine Dominion
Synergy: 42
ESSENCE: Human Connection
Pragya
Omnidimensional

1 Like

Damn, BL pushing esoteric and NR will probably land me with another startup idea.

Not what I’m aiming for right now guys.