Summary
@Layman — here is each title set against the other two, followed by the two lists you asked for. In a custom, Genesis: Mogul runs as Genesis: Mogul Core, and R.I.C.H. runs as ESSENCE: Where the Current Runs, which is the whole title distilled into one module. Synergy: The Golden One is a single module built from seven wealth modules: Wealth Limit Destroyer, Positive Being Attractor - Wealth, Financial Success Reality Shifter, Secret Source, Secrets of Akasha - Wealth, Debt Annihilator and Sultan. Genesis: Mogul and R.I.C.H. both carry the New Wealth Experience, as every wealth title does, and in Mogul it runs through every part of the script.
Genesis: Mogul
Genesis: Mogul is the most exploratory of the three. It focuses on discovering your own business path, and its scripting is deliberately open-ended, so it adapts to a career, a business or a direction you have not found yet. It may help you generate a steady flow of new wealth ideas that fit your interests. It pairs those ideas with a surge of motivation and less procrastination, so they turn into action. It also works on setting and completing goals, which supports aiming high financially without it feeling risky.
Several things in Mogul are missing from the other two or much lighter there. Mogul develops an intuitive sense of where markets are heading, across securities, commodities, forex and new business niches. R.I.C.H. covers this more lightly, as part of its strategic thinking and investing discernment, and The Golden One does not cover it. Mogul builds deal-making: spotting, negotiating and closing profitable deals. Neither of the others has deal-making scripting. Mogul treats debt as something to handle strategically, including turning liabilities into assets. R.I.C.H. has no debt feature, and The Golden One aims at clearing debt rather than managing it.
Mogul also develops a high-value presence, the grounded bearing of a trusted industry leader, along with a personal brand built on reliability. High-net-worth people tend to read that as someone worth investing in and partnering with. It encourages you to seek out mentors, books and courses, and it builds the habit of picturing and planning your financial future years ahead.
R.I.C.H.
R.I.C.H. is the broadest of the three and goes furthest into the person underneath the money. Calm Prosperity Embodiment helps you stay steady around bills, money conversations and sudden success, so you may decide clearly and keep what arrives. Worthy Receiver Activation and Financial Trauma Healing work on your sense of worth and on old money wounds. Mogul works on limiting beliefs and wealth ceilings too, but this calm, worthiness and healing work belongs to R.I.C.H.
R.I.C.H. opens several routes side by side: career advancement, entrepreneurship, investing, partnerships, earning from your creative gifts and passive income. The last two are specific to R.I.C.H. Financial Learning Acceleration helps money concepts click quickly, and Timing Attunement helps you sense when to act and when to wait.
Its biggest difference is keeping wealth. Wealth Wisdom & Preservation and Energy Leak Sealing help you protect what you make, say no to pressure without guilt and close the small drains that stop money accumulating. R.I.C.H. also carries value creation, integrity as a filter against bad deals, healthy giving and receiving, and Abundant Relationship Recalibration, which helps you handle the way some relationships change as your wealth grows. None of this is in the other two. Synchronicity Acceleration, its work on meaningful coincidences, overlaps with The Golden One.
Synergy: The Golden One
The Golden One carries seven wealth modules in one module slot, and most of its ground is its own.
- Positive Being Attractor - Wealth gives you a sense of benevolent guidance toward wealth-building opportunities and decisions. Neither of the others has a guidance feature.
- Secrets of Akasha - Wealth draws wealth strategies, tactics and methods from the collective experience of humanity. Neither of the others has this.
- Debt Annihilator helps you manifest the money to pay debt and find ways to clear it faster. Mogul teaches you to handle debt well. Debt Annihilator aims to end it.
- Sultan raises your status alongside your wealth and leans into living in opulence. Mogul’s presence is the trusted-expert kind, and R.I.C.H. leans toward modest living while net worth grows, so open status and luxury belong to The Golden One.
- Secret Source points you toward unorthodox and overlooked sources of income. Mogul and R.I.C.H. both open new channels, but Secret Source looks specifically at the unconventional ones.
- Financial Success Reality Shifter brings lucky breaks, coincidences and chance meetings. R.I.C.H. covers similar ground through Synchronicity Acceleration, and Mogul has less of it.
- Wealth Limit Destroyer goes after any financial limit, whether a lack of money, ideas or action. This overlaps with Mogul’s wealth-ceiling work and R.I.C.H.'s worthiness work.
The Golden One does not cover market forecasting, deal-making, goal-setting, nervous-system calm around money or wealth preservation.
What only Genesis: Mogul has
- Intuitive market forecasting across securities, commodities, forex and new niches, which is lighter in R.I.C.H.
- Deal-making scripting for spotting, negotiating and closing deals.
- Strategic debt handling, including turning liabilities into assets.
- The trusted-expert presence and a personal brand built on reliability.
- Goal-setting and goal-completion scripting, with productivity work.
- Open-ended exploration of your own business path, with new ideas matched to your interests.
What only Synergy: The Golden One has
- Benevolent guidance toward wealth.
- Strategies drawn from collective human experience.
- Manifesting money specifically to clear debt.
- Rising status and opulence.
- A specific lean toward unorthodox income sources, and the strongest emphasis on luck and chance meetings. R.I.C.H. shares this and Mogul has less of it.
If you are choosing one, pick Genesis: Mogul to find your path and build the skills of ideas, goals, deals, markets and network. Pick R.I.C.H. for the foundation under the money and for keeping what you make. Pick The Golden One for guidance, luck, debt clearing and status in a single slot. They overlap little enough that one custom can carry all three. A next step is to look at the wealth build earlier in this thread, which does exactly that: qOS Question and Answer Thread - #241 by qOS