ZP 5 or 7 minute loops vs 15 minute loops and more rest days. Which works best for you?

“Sound” is vibrations in the air hits your eardrum and your brain converts to an experience of “hearing” something. Ultrasonic audio is just vibrations outside the range of conscious human hearing. Animals can hear these frequencies and respond to them. We just never evolved to “hear” those frequencies, but the brain can still process them.

That’s the theory. We don’t quite know how ultrasonic works, just that it does. We have an actual brainwave scanner and we’ve tested it multiple times – when you listen to an ultrasonic, your brainwaves patterns change and match what we’ve seen with subliminal use.

14 Likes

Well said. Couldn’t seem to find my words to articulate and explain thanks for the clarification. So it’s the brainwave patterns changing that I’m feeling got it .

Do the brainwaves differ between masked input and ultrasonic in any significant way? Or would that be too much variability to measure?

1 Like

No you’re ok, I appreciate you sharing your experience. Got some stuff to think about now regarding ultrasonics.

1 Like

Is this the right way to use the 5 minute

Day 1 : sub first 5 minutes
Day 2 : rest
Day 3 : sub 2nd 5 minutes
Day 4 : rest
Day 5 : sub 3rd 5 minutes
Day 6 : rest

Repeat

Has 5-7 minutes in a Zp custom the same benefits?

Or should I lisen to the whole 15 min?

Is the whole script in 5-7 minutes included?

1 Like

From username SaintSovereign:

This post also has some discussion on the subject.

3 Likes

Thank you very much @Seeker

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

2 Likes

Personally, am running the whole 15 minutes. I don’t want to spend time in experimenting and finding out what works for me cause I know I can decieve myself with what works best.

Too much work too so am just plain lazy.

Will wait for an official 5 or 7 minute audio file and will run that when SaintSovereign and Fire releases it.

If not, am happy with 15 mins especially since I came from a time when I used to run SubliminalClub audios the whole night (7 hours a night minimum) back during those PrlmalTech Build days.

Compared to that, 15 mins per sub is a good deal. Although am not complaining that you guys are testing out the best runtimes.

12 Likes

Did you get your question answered?

1 Like

I feel the same way. I tried the 7 minutes but I needed to back off. Too rich for my blood! Lol. Recon like a mf.

1 Like

yes the question answered, thanks @RVconsultant :pray:

2 Likes

SOOOOOOO
Where are we now? 3minutes?5?7?

3 mins according to SaintSovereign. Personally am running 15 mins.

2 Likes

Still 15 min of rich deep delicious download into my system

I currently use 7 mins. I noticed a significant difference in time it takes to reach appreciable results from 15.

1 Like

I now use the 15 minutes 2 loops back to back but with 3days rest and I like it .

1 Like

Interesting,
If I am listening to one 15min loop every other day I get recon on 3rd listening. What happen is:

• Day 1 : sub 1
  • Day 2 : rest
  • Day 3 : sub 2
  • Day 4 : rest
  • Day 5 : sub 3
  • Day 6 : mad recon

So to aleviate this what works is

• Day 1 : sub
  • Day 2 : rest
  • Day 3 : sub
  • Day 4 : rest
  • Day 5 : rest
  • Day 6 : sub
  • Day 7 : rest
  • Day 8 : sub
  • Day 9 : rest
  • Day 10 : rest
  • Day 11 : sub

I tried once reducing to 7min and I can’t say it made a difference. Not sure if there is a point in listening less.

1 Like

If your running 3 subs you should be running 2 on one day and 1 on the other that the original pattern.

Day 1: sub 1 and sub 2
Day 2: rest day
Day 3: sub 3
Day 4: rest day

Repeat

1 Like