ZP 5 or 7 minute loops vs 15 minute loops and more rest days. Which works best for you?

I tried that, but it gives me strong never ending recon. I found out by adding one rest day here and there, it allows me to get some benefits.

I had the same issue so I just run all my sub on Sunday and take the rest of the week off. The benefits are stable and the baseline increase every week.

2 Likes

If you continue to have any difficulties, consider entering a support ticket.

Normal stength or ZPT?

People listening to ZPT2, do they listen to them on same day? Asking @LRW :slight_smile:

1 Like

Regular zp my stack also o run Ascension chamber in that day too.

1 Like

Hi @Martin :slight_smile: I’ve ran both of the zpt2 builds on the same day. I’ve also ran one of the subs twice in a row. I only ran one of the zpt2 subs for five minutes on one occasion. I got results that time, but I was very annoyed. I think that my subconscious mind wanted to hear the entire 15 minutes.

My first zpt2 used to be energy intensive for me to run. Then I had a dream that I had a blockage, so I began to run it with Rebirth. I got better results, and I didn’t have any problems with energy after that.

I love the ZPT2 builds. They’re very smooth to run.

9 Likes

You are tough :slight_smile:

1 Like

Apparently some people are coming back from the ZPT2 going to lower power of ZPT.
Are there people who can compare ZPT2 and ZPT?

I’ve tested both 7 minutes and 15 minutes and notice a massive improvement in results and just general well being with running 15 minutes.

I’ve also reduced my stack to two subs rather than three (for the time being, won’t be permanent)

Day 1: Emperor ZP (15 minutes) + Stark ZP (15 minutes)
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: Emperor ZP (15 minutes) + Stark ZP (15 minutes)
Day 4: Rest

Repeating

3 Likes

I had the same experience though, I ran 3 minutes and not 7. The results were potent (at least Wanted was, my custom less so) but my recon was harsh. 15 minute seems to be the sweet spot for me.

The opposite is true for me. 3 minutes of Rebirth feels refreshing and soothing while the 15 minutes was an horrific disaster.

Rebirth isn’t meant to be soothing and refreshing though. It’s meant to break you down and rebuild you.

Phoenix rising from the ashes.

2 Likes

Yeah well it did have that effect on me. I ran 3 minutes and my whole Custom started executing flawlessly.

Rebirth is energizing for me. It acts like a booster to enhance whatever I run it with.

So today is my first day of listening since washout and I have been doing 7 mins per sub for a few months and have noticed good results. Today I decided to go up to 10 mins per sub and honestly I feel great! Even though I only had a few hours of sleep last night I actually have an energizing effect rather than a drowsy effect too! Also quickly became productive with tasks as well.

Current stack is Emperor and Wanted

1 Like

How do you listen the ultrasonic? headphones or speakers?

It isn’t recommended for ultrasonic to be used with headphones, i.e. use it only with speakers.

1 Like

You can use ultrasonic with headphones as long as the volume is super lower. It’s recommended with speakers to avoid hurting the ear, and to use FrequenSee.

1 Like

No headphones I don’t think that’s recommended I used to listen to through my phone now I use my Echo dot

1 Like

3 min for me process, integrate (reconcile), and execute instantly.

The effects come strongly on the second day, and fade after the 3th day.

When I listen higher amounts this cycle is extended, and it also goes deeper, wider and becomes more intense.

3 Likes