ZP 5 or 7 minute loops vs 15 minute loops and more rest days. Which works best for you?

Does that include faster manifestations as well?

For me it does, I actually do not get manifestations on the 15 min because it is too much for me and there is way too much turmoil to attract a manifestation.

1 Like

Noted, I’ve been having slower manifestations lately so I’ll try out a few 3 minute loops and see if that changes anything.

I’m basically doing 3 min every other day and will move to 5 min once I no longer get any recon on the 3 min.

I must say though certain parts or scripts are not constant like the masculine voice on Ascension.

I’m running Emperor and QL so I was hoping that running them for less time would allow me to play them more often.

Do folks here listen at night or in the morning?

1 Like

I listen mostly at night before bed or in the afternoon if I am too tired.

1 Like

Since I’m going to try 5 min (always done the full 15 till now) I’m wondering if there any player app that make it easy to play just the first 3, 5, 7 minutes… or whatever? :grin:

I agree,

Changing my listening schedule so that I listen to the programs right before going to bed has helped immensely. I do 15 minute listens.

1 Like

Music bee, have been using for that.

1 Like

The best thing that has worked for me is running 15 minutes (I don’t want to be stopping and starting etc) and one loop of each sub each week.

Running Khan Stage 1 & 2 currently. Still feeling it from last week.

Edit: couldn’t remember if I’ve already posted in here, here it is again anyway :kissing_heart:

1 Like

On vlc, you can use the sleep function. If you’re on mobile you can start a timer at the same time as the track and have it ring when the track reaches 5 mins and it should cut the sound from the sub (only tested on ios though, not sure about android.)

2 Likes

Is this on desktop or mobile?

I’m trying to get out of the many years Q listening habit of 7 days a week , to having a days rest.every day or so is still weird on zp for me lol

1 Like