Your Cup Owerfloweth - An AlexSQ Journal

This definitely plays into my old EoG journey. Just when I was making enough money with it, I dropped it.

So you helped me to realize it’s not my mind sabotaging myself intentionally. It’s because it always seeks the new thrill. Once something becomes “normal” it gets boring.

However since I am back on EoG I am now finally ready to apply it properly.

Same with wanted I guess :thinking: interesting. Thanks for this.

2 Likes

Yes. Exactly.

I think these are just stages of a cycle and your mind is working exactly how it’s supposed to work.

2 Likes

I realize why Wanted is so strong on my mind right now.

My Natal Moon is in Taurus. This, amongst other things, tells me I NEED physical closeness, intimacy, and sex. In the past I thought this is external validation, but I worked through this.
So really it is just what I need as a personality trait.
And on Wanted I got this the best and most from my wife, amongst other benefits. So that’s why.

But how does one stack EoG ST1, ST3, Wanted, and RoM? :wink:

No idea rn.

3 Likes

keep both EoG stages on the same day, but then again, why would you still need both at the same time :thinking:?

might as well use stage 4

1 Like

ST 4 – Ecstasy of Gold Complete

The final stage. Complete is a combination of the first three stages with no healing

Maybe this is the reason

2 Likes

But then again, if he used RoM right before EoG, it would express the sub nicely by substituting healing for realizations, which I’d say are just as powerful (if not more) as standard healing :grin:

2 Likes

You just answered a question I havent even ask :rofl:
I guess ROM have our minds online.

2 Likes

Actually @Joa23 was right, the healing, but I also did not think of this!

Makes sense tho!

Thanks!

The stack is set then I guess.

Rom/EoGst3
Rest days (2-3 if I run 2 subs a day)
Wanted

This is a bit all over the place I must admit but it seems to be what I need right now.

3 Likes

RoM really just “let go” of old traumas and stuff, which - at least for me - seems to be a better approach to healing than healing.
I am enjoying this a lot and flow factor on RoM is high. Interesting revelation there.

2 Likes

I wonder if thats one of the reasons why my mind is so calm since I started RoM.

1 Like

Sanguine is in there said Saint.

But it’s certainly the combination of that.

I think RoM will balance it out, but there is a chance that you will become less motivated to work on your online business. Multiple people have reported that their productivity significantly dropped after using Wanted.

I’m a Sun Scorpio, Wanted was made for me :joy: But for now with building my business, it doesn’t really fit the profile for now. Looking forward to start using it again in the future

1 Like

EoG should help with the motivation issue :grin::grin:

1 Like

It’s been a bit quiet in here, I know.

RoM really kept me low on external stuff.

But boy are the manifestations quick and HARD (that’s what she said)

One 3 min loop of Wanted and the wife was READY.
RoM / Wanted is powerful.

The INSANE insights I am getting on how to restructure my business via RoM EOG4 is even better.
CLEAN, Concise. To the point. That’s what I am building right now. And it’s just flowing out of me.

Plus a lot of insights about my mind, traumas, etc. that I journalled offline.

I keep saying it: RoM is the best sub so far by SC!

6 Likes

Amen to that. I’m looking forward to the other Revelation subs. If they are as good as RoM, I can’t imagine how fast this forum will change for the better. I’m starting to see less ego posts and more sprititual/enligtment posts on this forum since more people are listening to RoM.

4 Likes

It’s a beautiful sub.

1 Like

Alright, I’ve been silent af in here because RoM kinda keeps me inward and journal offline.

Still, I have things to report.

The combination of RoM with EOG4 and Wanted is profound. This stack was brought to me BY RoM itself.
Currently I am undergoing a DEEP and COMPLETE reset of my sexual beliefs, mindset, and how I perceive myself and my need for sex.
In more concrete terms: Currently I feel like there is ABSOLUTELY no need for sex. Initially I felt weird about this thought popping up, but then I realized (or revealed) that I am letting go of the ego driven version of sex.

This ego, this part of me is currently dying.
I imagined first that I would get the anger/rage recon from something like this, but nope, it is the “nothing is happening” recon that annoys the f out of me.
Like, you don’t notice CRAZY results, when I consciously remind myself, there are results, but it’s not that obvious. It FEELS like the stack doesn’t do anything.

But this IS recon. The most dangerous one, because it quickly makes you switch stacks.
NOT SO THIS TIME.

This is the beauty of RoM, because it reveals so beautifully to yourself how your mind operates, what recon you are currently facing and what’s happening in your mind.

TMI happening:
Tonight’s dream definitely consistend of the Wanted male enhancement. Which is weird because my wife is already chokin on it and I don’t really have a “need” for this part, but in my dream my member was so HUGE it was impossible to get it in anywhere. Like bucket size which is comically stupid but maybe that’s the lesson, that more size doesn’t do anything for me :wink:
Either way, it felt nice to touch it in my dream :smiley:

EoG
I have been streamlining my business like a madman.

• Removing videos that don’t align with my direction
  • Started my podcast
  • Created a 10,000 word free newsletter magnet
  • Redid the entire website to funnel all to the newsletter
  • Redid my purpose course from the ground up with a template for product creation I found from an old coaching

Basically, RoM EOG4 not just revealed to me WHAT I need to do with my life, but also HOW and WHERE.
This whole process of streamlining the business is definitely a long-term thing I can tell because I first and foremost set up the initial onboarding which is mostly free products or affordable ones (pro tip, never call your products cheap, call them affordable :wink: ) which, of course, doesn’t create much revenue.
But the subs clearly told me in my mind, “Keep doing this now, it’s the setup for massive income later”
Which kept me pushing through, without much compensation.

Super powerful.

I also notice the self actualization in RoM and EoG2 a lot, been on a listening trip of Leo Gura’s videos (actualized.org) which helps a lot to consciously work with the things I realize subconsciously. So I am on the path.

6 Likes

Oh on another note, RoM also reveals to me how the mind of the world works.

Non-Duality, you all know this.

And I came across a website by the good Scott Jeffrey, also known as CEOsage (basically, high vibe advice for entrepreneurs) and he made a website I will NOT link in here because it could be misconstrued (about vaccines, conspiracy, mental health) basically how our current society of mental illness came to be over 100 years.

The shadow of the world, so to speak.

And it revealed A LOT to me about my own mind, how humans operate, how we can be controlled, etc.

So, RoM works on ALL REALMS and I am loving it.

The funny thing nobody mentioned so far is that it told me to expose myself MORE to subs.
Before I was running a sub, then 3-4 days rest.
Now I am on the recommendation (almost) with
2 subs day 1
2 days rest
1 sub
1 day rest
Repeat

So except for the 2 days rest after 2 subs I am exposing myself A LOT more to these dense subs, but it works like a charm. Idk why, but maybe the connection between my conscious and subconscious is stronger and/or RoM just helps me to work with recon better.
I have no feelings of overexposure…

3 Likes

It’s been 20 days already? wow

So many things changed so quickly, I don’t even know where to start.

I recently started my healing retreat I learned from @Malkuth with Regen/Rebirth and this made me come across this great video:

Which made me realize MANY neurosis I have within me but also helps me to further reconcile the peace of mind and ACCEPTANCE of the self now while still trying to improve.
Because it is seemingly contradictive.

But it isn’t.

Acceptance is the first part. Without accepting your flaws and issues, you don’t even know what to work on.
But even then, you might realize, that all these flaws and neurosis might not be your true self.
They might be things given to you by a fkd up society.

So in a sense, growing yourself (not your bank account, or your wet dick, but your Self) IS acceptance.
Getting closer to who you are is self improvement.

It’s just that too many gurus out there sell you to become a certain being.
But not yourself.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, sexual and masculine healing from RoM/Wanted has been insanely deep (pun intended).

Huge changes on all realms.

It seems that I just ignore the external James Bond, multiple girlfriends scripting, and just apply Wanted in a marital context, by solving my issues, accepting flaws, and diving deep into humanity.

Plus, of course, sexual power.
Basically by healing bs.

Interesting.

1 Like