Year of the Dragon Emperor

• Woh, scratch that, I feel very different, it’s just hard to describe how. It’s like I’m on a different level from my body. For instance, I feel hungry, but it doesn’t connect in the same way that it did.
1 Like

are you continuing on with DR or changing out for regeneration zp?

I’m finishing my year on DR in three weeks and moving on to more concrete goals.

1 Like
  • I’m pretty much feeling back in my body now. Eating helped.
    My financial anxiety has disappeared completely. I am absolutely sure that we are going to be fine. I recognize that there was a tiny seed of doubt remaining before. It’s gone.

• Not an hour after I finished my RICH loop, one of the visiting higher ups came up to talk to me about me wanting a lot of OT. I haven’t seen the new schedule yet, but this is a good sign.

2 Likes
  • When I went to get the wife and kid up this morning, I noticed that I was a lot less emotionally reactive than usual. This is normally quite an annoying process, so that does say something.
    There seems to be a kind of shield between “me” and my usual internal annoyance reaction.

• I went to check in for my haircut and I surprised myself. My voice came out a lot deeper and louder than usual. It was kind of a shock.

3 Likes
  • Interesting, the HR VP for the company I now work for called me to see if I had any questions. During the conversation, she said that she had “heard a lot of great things about me”. She said it in a way that made me think that she actually had.
    Back in the day I was convinced that people were talking behind my back, and it was having an effect on my life. A bad one.
    Now for the first time, it seems that people are saying good things about me out of my hearing.
    I wonder how Lifeblood Fable is going to increase that effect in my next custom.
4 Likes
  • I’ve been very tired and not very productive today. I even took a nap which I usually never do. Other than that I feel completely normal.
    I don’t think that the tiredness is sub related. This is the first time in quite a few months that I’ve had more than one day off in a week, and I think that my subconscious has just figured out that it’s OK to decompress a little bit.
1 Like
  • I’m feeling completely normal today. I think that something is different, but I can’t really put my finger on it. I’m maybe a bit less reactive, and the wife is maybe being a bit more respectful. What do you want? I’ve only run one loop of Chosen, so any noticeable change is impressive.
2 Likes
                 **Stage 4 Cycle 2 Week 7**
  • This is the last active listening week in the Year of the Dragon Emperor. Though, since I’ve switched to the QZP listening pattern, I might extend that a bit into next week and just take the five days off before I start with Dominus Maximums, which is what I’m calling my new Emperor custom.
    I’m actually pretty impressed with myself. I made a plan last year, and stuck it out for the entire year. No deviation, no taking time out to participate in tests, no thinking that I needed to switch things up to handle a temporary crisis. I did get a bit bored, but I pushed through anyway.
    I think that my results speak volumes for taking a long term approach and sticking to a plan.

• I felt really stable and normal all of this weekend. There was very little if any negative mind chatter. This is despite the fact that I don’t know for sure that my overtime is coming back. I’m just kind of taking it for granted that everything is going to be ok. I’m a lot more relaxed than I ever used to be even though times still look pretty rough on paper.

• This morning I woke up with a sentence running through my head. “The crosshairs are on you”. I don’t know if that was just the residue of a dream or an actual warning from my subconscious, but it seemed meaningful. (For those of you that might not know, crosshairs are the little perpendicular lines you see when you look through a rifle scope)
    I didn’t feel any fear about it, so I’m not sure about this one.

• I applied for a recruit position with an agency that I’ve applied for before. Last time I wasn’t even invited to test, so we’ll see. I am opening the doors to the job I want manifesting, and I can’t wait to see how Chosen improves my oral board performance.

2 Likes
  • I did my oral board practice an hour or so after finishing my loops of RICH and Chosen. My delivery felt quite a bit smoother, and listening to the recordings confirmed that it sounded that way too. It’s still not nearly where I want it to be, but there is noticeable progress between the last time I did it and now.
1 Like
  • I realized something as I was replying to @subliminalguy’s journal. I mentioned way back the importance of the story I’ve been telling myself to the state of my mind and the shape of my life. I’d also mentioned that all of the mental pain, and a good percentage of the real world problems that I’ve had since I’ve reached adulthood were completely caused by my own mind.
    What hit me was exactly why I’d caused myself all that pain.
    The answer is that in the story I was telling, I’d written the “me” character around the tortured, tragic hero archetype. Those might be compelling characters, but being one sucks decaying donkey dong. I had to cause myself a lot of torment in order to fit the role.
    That was entirely my own choice, and I can simply write a different type of story starring a different archetype.
    The tortured hero can develop into the victorious hero once he has overcome his demons. I’d rather be the man who has suffered the slings and arrows of being the tragic hero, and let them forge him into an unstoppable force. He has slain the dragon and eaten its heart to take its power (I hope he has a big fridge, that sounds like a lot of leftovers) and returned to the village, mighty, wise, and ready to take his place as the chieftain. (Errr…Hello Chosen)
    The victorious hero is a much better archetype to be. He gets respect and accolades, he enjoys material and financial rewards, and he gets laid like no one else. And he still has new challenges to conquer.
    It’s just a matter of getting my subconscious to believe that’s what I am and how the story is going to go.
    I think this one really ties everything else I’ve gotten from a year on DR together.

• This afternoon I started to worry about our financial situation a little. One of those little head voices came up and said something like. RICH has your subconscious working on it in the background, you have nothing to worry about.

• I’ve been feeling very stuck lately. Wondering if there is any potential for moving my life forward. I thought it was depression, maybe just recon, but that’s not it.
    What it is is my subconscious recognizing the constraints that my current life circumstances have, and looking for a way through them. It’s kind of probing the walls to find the weak points.

2 Likes
  • I just received Dominus Maximus. Here is the final list of modules.

Emperor Core
Daredevil Core
The Commander Core
Emotions Unfettered
Fortune’s Favorite
Immortals Blade
Mountain Breaker
Dragon Tongue
Voice Master
Entranced
The Boundary
Iron Frame
Furious Ascent
Organization Perfected
Lifeblood Fable
Eagle Eye
Sanguine
Ebon Manuver
Mosaic

It’s got stuff in there for crushing interviews, networking, general socializing, plus the productivity and focus of Emperor.
I’m actually expecting to get a lot out of Emperor really quickly because I’ve been on it for a year already and I’ll be removing the healing from DR that may have been running it over.

4 Likes
  • I’m having a really interesting mental thing happen. All day my mind has been spitting out examples of times when I’ve gotten evidence that I’m well respected and a lot of people think very highly of me. And also times when women have shown extremely blatant interest in me out of the blue during normal life. Most of these were opportunities that I didn’t take, and my mind had kind of discounted and buried them.
    They are all vividly visualized memories with feeling.
    I can’t say what program is doing it, but it seems that my mind is working to convince me that not only am I an attractive and highly respected man, but that I always have been.
    You know when you’re mind spontaneously upchucks a bunch of memories of how you’ve failed and or embarrassed yourself to prove you’re a loser? It’s like that. But with good stuff.
3 Likes

Nice we will both be focusing on social next year will keep up with you journal

1 Like

I’m doing social as it pertains to career success primarily. It’s been a weak point that’s held me back.

1 Like

Same here I doing more on the relationships and seduction side not networking. Am quite excited to start the new year with zp.

1 Like

I may cycle it out with a seduction stack every twelve weeks. Kind of depends on how things go in the interim.

Plus I have a feeling that it may provide some female attention all on its own. Though it may skew toward girls with daddy issues more than I’d like.

• I’m calling it a year as far as DE goes. With the new listening schedule, I’m only missing two loops. I’m going to be running RICH and Chosen on their own until the 13th and then start a cycle with those and Dominus Maximus on the 19th.
    This is partly because I really want the maximum benefit of RICH right now, and partly because I want the healing from DR not to be running over Dominus Maximus when I start it because while this year was a healing year, next I’m going balls to the wall for real world results.
2 Likes
  • My thoughts have changed since starting my two ZP titles, but until this morning it was hard to put my finger on.
    I got a little frustrated about our financial situation. However, I found it impossible to aim that frustration at the wife, even in my own head. It’s not her fault that she has MS, and not her fault that she lost her last job when she did. I knew that intellectually before, but still aimed the blame at her in my mind when feeling anxious or frustrated about it.
    I also find that I flat out can’t have a visualization of a negative outcome. I think in words that this, that, or the other bad thing might happen, but I can’t “see” it happening. At all. DE definitely had made that happen less, but this is a real shift.
    My son was freaking out and misbehaving this evening. I picked him up and gave him a big hug, and he calmed right the hell down. That’s not my usual reaction to that, nor his usual reaction to me doing something like that.
3 Likes