What your opinion on looks?

That’s here that you fail to go beyong the anaytical
A 9 or 10 guy in your eyes with no charisma no status, no game, acting just like an ashole, being ankward will always be relegated to a lower score than an actual 9 or 10 no matter his height or face structure because you simply lack the understanding that women are mostly not analytical men in their perception of the world

Does that make sense to you because I swear it’s important

That’s why feelings created by magnetism (overall atractivness) is always going to be stronger componant to most women, they simply work from another perspective but that you seem to brush that fact away because of your experience with women being mostly attracted by look (to be expected from women you only have sex a few times with or meet only one night at the nightclub, you forgot that it represent only a small part of the whole spectrum)

You’ve framed yourself toward those type of girls, so of course don’t expect to see otherwise and don’t expect either to be able to experience otherwise enough to feel like it’s imporant to play part of your equation

What you frame you can’t see beyond

By being overly analytical what you’d be the best at attracting is in fact other men, or really masculine women and only looks based women

3 Likes

I’m 6’3 or 4. I don’t know and I’ve never really cared. As a taller than average male, and having asked more than one, most of us don’t even think about how we might be taller than others when we’re walking around. I do have to glance down in crowds often since kids don’t seem to respect that their heads and my kneecaps don’t want to get along.

I find it interesting that some of you see guys my height the way you do. Know what I think when I see a group of women staring at me?

That they’re threatened. That they think I look weird. That I’m walking weird. That I might assault 'em. That I’m probably a gangster.

It took plenty of convincing from people I used to hang out with over the years to persuade me that no, you’re just tall, calm down. Lol.

3 Likes

100% and its a cope out for men who dont want to put in any work or effort. They assume since they aren’t 6 foot + in height, and with model like looks that they have 0 chance attracting women. The only thing this is, is a personal limiting belief. Same goes for genital size which men obsess over and even women admit its not a big deal. Bottom line is if your insecure about anything these insecurities will radiate out and women will sense that as well

From the Wanted product page:

Many of the most WANTED men in history were not perfect men – they were complex individuals filled with numerous feelings and authentic love towards experiences that shape humanity. They had that certain X factor, the unending layers of personality that draw you in and call you to explore.

3 Likes

Hey man, can I dm you?

When i was in montenegro i saw some of the hottest women on the planet with average looking women plus the men had awful fashion sense.

Very interesting point i like what you have written.

2 Likes

This is not my own experience but I heard that very beautiful women are in Ukraine and then Russia.

Slovakia too :slight_smile:

1 Like

This line in the description hit me hard i thought wow i have learned to accept that i am not perfect because its ok to be who i am. Wanted does exactly that !

2 Likes

I was in the coffee shop this morning was i walked towards the coffee shop my aura began to expand out. A guy looked at me and greeted me with good morning. As i entered the door the barrister began playing with her hair and smiling at me. I joked around with her as i ordered my coffee.

A beautiful girl was sat working on her laptop i made a comment and she smiled then began talking to me. I felt my aura shrink then as i sat next to her it began to expand and i could see her reacting as we chatted away.

I spent alot of time healing, Saint is kind he contacted and provided me with some guidance on wanted and now i have overcome some deep issues.

4 Likes

Is your Aura from Libertine, Wanted, or from something else?

1 Like

My aura is from wanted its a custom though. I find that aura seems come into action when i need it and drops when i dont need it.

1 Like

This is like some AI automatic learning aura :).

1 Like

100% bro! Its life changing. Im running dragon right now and it also has me accepting my flaws and not caring. i think alot of people get caught in that loop of trying to achieve straight perfection(height, eyes, face structure etc) to come off as attractive. But from what ive seen/experienced if you can accept your flaws and radiate confidence its just as effective and the results speak for themselves.

4 Likes

@enigma12 Thank you. Perfection very seldom exists(in my world in human form) and it isn’t long lasting. As James Brown would say, “You got to use what you got to get just what you want.”. Lol.

2 Likes

Looks are very overrated, lol. I used to have friends that said if I’m not 6 foot tall or taller, then it’s “game over” for me and that I will never get laid.

Funny thing is that I’m currently dating an IG model whose ex boyfriend is a college football player, 4 inches taller than me and could probably bench press me. :laughing:

3 Likes