What your opinion on looks?

6 foot 3 is not quite tall enough where its obvious in north america.

so even if you travel you might not really experience it.

its really obvious if you are around guys 6 foot 5 to 6 foot 7 in north america

i have never really spent much time around guys 6 foot 8 or above since that is so rare so i have no real data for guys that tall.

but i have spent a significant amount of time around guys in the 6 foot 5 to 6 foot 7 range and its surprising how well they do with women even the ones that have average facial features.

As someone living in a country of big men (tall, the average is 6 foot 1-2)
And being myself 5 foot 9, and for sure hanging out mostly with taller men

I can ensure you that even 6 foot 3-4 average looking dude (with no real internal work on who they are) have no match against me except if the girl is really taller than me

Attraction is mostly internal projecting outward
I’ve even was with a girl taller than me in the past lmao

Status and internal ressources can equal or even better raw look exept if you’re some kind of fallen angel with incredible magnetism but then it’ not even pure raw look but also internal ressources/ magnetism

2 Likes

I think everyone should think more in term of multiple factor intead of one 100% medium

You have multiple tools to attract someone and each share a similar %, the only variation between them does NOT depend from you
The only variation only depend on the eye of the beholder

You have tools 100% of looks to max out, 100% of internal work, 100% of status to gain, 100% of seduction game, to me those are the four Horsmen of attraction

We all start with some % in each and it all depend on us to change them and max a stat or another

Also maxing one of those stat will always increase the 3 others to some extend

2 Likes

I’m the same height as you and while I don’t feel that way at all. At our height, we’re taller than 90% of the male population. At 6’3 you’d be taller than 98% of the male population. Objectively speaking, when you walk into a room your chances of being the tallest person there are quite high.

That doesn’t seem to be the case, I’d put the two of us at being 8/10, though we have different features. He’s a blonde guy with blue eyes, I’m a black guy with dark eyes, both of us have sharp facial features.

this makes your story even more strange to me.

black guys have a MASSIVE advantage in north america in 2022.

if you are a black guy and you guys are similar in looks (both 8/10) then you should be crushing him in terms of female attention given your advantage as a black guy in north america.

your entire situation does not match my experience at all.

in north america a 5 foot 10 black guy with an 8/10 face should easily get more female attention then a 6 foot 1 blonde guy with 8/10 face . so again your entire situation with your friend does not match my experience at all.

how old are you guys?

Too analityc my friend

Too analityc…

2 Likes

Im curious, something like magnetism/energy under the “four horseman”. Youd say that belonng under inner work or you talkins strictly personality.

Id kind of feel like it transcends into all four, and enhances all of them.

1 Like

Magnetism is the end result of such stat to me, it’s a bit more subtle

Each of those aim at creating attraction/magnetism
So yeah it blends into all four

I’d agree to say that you generate it with all of 4 and yet it enhance each parts
It’s a virtuous cycle

You could say it’s the hidden 5th master of them all

1 Like

huh?

which part of the world do you live in bro?

i ask because this does NOT match my experience in north america at all.

at basically 6 foot 1 i literally cannot ever remember walking into a public gathering and being the tallest person in the room.

i unfortunately stopped growing in grade 9 so i have been basically 6 foot 1 since age 14-15 and never not once while in school do i remember being the tallest person in any of my classes; never even close.

from what i remember there would usually be 5+ guys taller then me in my classes.

6 foot 1 is a neutral height in north america.

it will not hurt you but will not really help you either.

i literally do NOT ever remember a girl calling me tall; not once.

i rank height in north america like this:

6 foot 4 and above = helps your overall physical attractiveness a lot

5 foot 10 - 6 foot 2 = does not hurt or help your overall physical attractiveness by much

5 foot 8 and below = hurts your overall physical attractiveness

this has been my experience.

1 Like

You very black pill aka analytical based data. The thing is your not wrong either at the same time, alot of what you say from a looks base is spot on… I do think muscle and toned is important tho , i dont see a 6 foot 4 guy who is fat getting a ton of women.

Melior said it best also most guys have legit 9/10s looks inside them but they never look max which is a whole other topic lol. Also this whole thing is subjective from a womens POV. Once again like melior said that inner attraction and magnetism is what its about and something ive experienced. I get this is also a one person sample size but im jus sayin, i know a guy who is 5 foot 8, not the best face at all seriously and he runs 9 of his hot girlfriends on webcam lol. so their is more to the puzzle anyway. What he did was he look maxed. Short so he hit the gym and got jacked, learned how to fight so girls know he can still defend them despite his size, got tattoos and started playing the "bad boy " look… So their is multiple factors at play here

3 Likes

lol what?

im NOT black pill believer.

my understanding is black pill guys think attracting women is 100% about looks.

which is of course complete nonsense.

social skills/game/psychology/personality/whatever you want to call it play a massive role in success with women especially with the best looking women.

so no lol I’m definitely not a blackpiller

to me blackpillers are basically the flat earthers of the dating world.

i consider blackpill believers to be some of the dumbest people on the internet.

what in the world gave you the impression i was a blackpiller when i have repeatedly said on this forum that looks are massively overrated when it comes to attracting the best looking women?

1 Like

Yeah this is what it is , but fair enough after what you just said

Lol its crazy - i gotta send u some interviews of these guys who follow black pill stuff. These guys sound so defeated and have low confidence. They come off super cringe but blame their looks for not getting girls. I think the problem is rooted deeper

1 Like

lol absolutely not bro.

most guys could NEVER be 9/10 looks as its mostly genetics.

you cannot looksmax your height or the bone structure of your face and those are the 2 biggest factors that determine male physical attractiveness.

so no it does not matter how much they so call “looksmax”, most guys do NOT have the genetics to ever be a 9/10 in looks.

but again a guy does NOT need to be a 9/10 in looks to get a 9/10 looks women so its not really a big deal at all.

1 Like

anyone can go outside to a public place and see super hot girls with guys way less physically attractive then them.

to me its like black pill guys are living on another planet.

anyone with eyes should know that its possible to get super hot girls without being anywhere near as physically attractive as them.

1 Like

of course there is more to the puzzle.

there is game,social skills, personality.psychology.etc…this aspect plays a massive role especially with the best looking women.

I still think being a 10/10 in a girls eyes is subjective. To society’s standards and if they showed pics to like 50 girls having all the stats of a “real 10” your describing the girls would pick them for sure, impossible to argue. But with game thrown in, confidence, status, money, physiology. That 5 8 guy i know he has girls go mental over him due to the games he plays. In their eyes shit i wouldnt be surprised if they think he is a perfect 10 man lol

i kind of disagree with this idea that looks is subjective.

its not really subjective.

the facial features that are attractive for men are pretty universal, high cheekbones, pronounced jaw and square shape.

and height is definitely not subjective so overall i have never agreed with this idea that looks is subjective.

i know some girls might like athletes and some girls might like rockers but to me i put that aspect more in the category of game/social skills/personality and NOT in the category of looks.

2 Likes

I’m not in North America, I’m in France right now. Maybe all of this is just a cultural difference.

I do not know much about France but im pretty sure its considered the “west” just like north america so should be similar.

also, my understanding is black guys are even more popular in Europe then north america.

i remember a few years ago the most popular men’s tinder profile in the entire world was a black guy in England.