What your opinion on looks?

My best friend from childhood grew to be 6 foot 7. He was pretty much that height by the time we were 16. I on the other hand topped out at 5’8.

And yes, I saw women doing things in front of him that I had not ever seen before. I realized that though we were standing right next to each other, we were living on two different planet Earths.

4 Likes

i have thought about doing this to get over the 6 foot 3 barrier where the benefits of height really happen but i have never been able to find shoes that could give me those 3 inches and where still comfortable to walk in.

have you found a brand of shoes that add 3+ inches and are comfortable to walk in when in an environment like a nightclub?

ill never forget the night i realized how powerful great height was.

i went clubbing with a much older friend.

this guy was good looking and around 6 foot 5 but he clearly looked 30+ in a club where most girls where 21-23.

despite him kind of being out of place age wise, every girl that walked by or came near us would stare and pay attention to him.

i had never really in my life felt invisible like that, it was almost like his massive height advantage just drew all the attention and girls would not even notice that i was younger and probably better looking then him.

the only guys in my life that ever get more attention then me head to head are guys taller then 6 foot 3.

i cannot really ever remember a guy under 6 foot 3 that ever made me feel like they where getting more attention from girls then me.

yep.

haha.

(It can happen though. Particularly when you remove/decrease the variable of ‘Random Strangers Interacting’.)

1 Like

I had a similar experience, I went from being one of the tallest kids in my middle school, standing at 5’10 at age 12 to being smaller than the guys I hung out with. By the time we got to high school I was still the same height while my best friend was pushing past 6’1. The attention he got after that was insane, bro was flirting with every girl that laid eyes on him. He also gained a shit ton of confidence that year and towards the end you’d think he was a totally different person.

1 Like

haha. there’s that moment of panic when you think to yourself, 'wait a minute! I used to be able to beat this guy 2 or 3 out of 5! And now I’m like this:

david-and-goliath-small-dog

1 Like

He, like all of us, was a slave.

He needed to wait until others had given him permission to feel good about himself and to gain confidence.

Problem is: Height is only one on a list of external conditions for being able to feel good about yourself and like a ‘winner’.

Two secrets:

1. the list is endless. you’ll never actually be done checking off boxes. (That’s actually not even the point of the list. It’s supposed to be an endless source of challenge and stimulation, not a task to be completed so that you can finally good about yourself.)

2. you don’t have to follow the list all of the time. You can bypass all of those conditions and just skip right to feeling good about yourself. Not saying it’s easy. But it’s easier than growing 9 inches through sheer force of will.

also, might as well mention here that Attention and Attraction are literally only the earliest stages in relationships and intimacy building. Which is cool if you just want to hang out in those early stages. But if you ever feel like getting past those stages, all of the rules change.

Unless you plan to just spend the next 50 years silently staring at each other and stroking. (Which I think I could probably pull off for at least 3 to 9 years, but anyway). Unless that’s the plan, better focus on the 10 million ways of Interaction

4 Likes

anyway.

forget all that.

back to talking about looks.

really?

in my experience there is not much difference between 5 foot 10 and 6 foot 1 in terms of benefits of height.

im basically 6 foot 1 and while i almost never feel short i also almost never feel tall.

my height neither helps or hurts me.

in my experience height only really helps you ABOVE 6 foot 3.

im very surprised your friend at 6 foot 1 got significantly more attention then you at 5 foot 10.

this does NOT match my experience at all.

are you sure your friend is not also significantly better looking then you?

i really do not think 6 foot 1 vs 5 foot 10 would make a big difference.

well anyone with looks issues should just remember that the best looking women care a lot less about looks then men think.

the girls who are really picky about looks are usually 6s and 7s.

i do NOT care how good looking you are, no one is getting a legit super hot girl (8+) with looks alone.

those girls require a very large amount of game/social skills/psychology/personality/whatever you want to call it

so really when it comes to the best looking women looks are actually super overrated.

and i say this as someone who has legit male model looks so i have nothing to gain by saying this.

my life would be a lot easier if looks helped with the best looking women as much as most men think.

3 Likes

Do you see the irony inherent in this statement?

It’s right there.

there is also a difference of where you live. I am 6’3 and here thats more or less average. if height is such a big thing its probably more about being bigger than others rather than height on its own.

2 Likes

I’m off to live amongst the Mbuti people of Congo.

2 Likes

We’re all the giant and the dwarf of someone

What’s matter is making friend with 4"5inch peoples just to be sure and hang out with them :sunglasses:

4 Likes

or you could saw off the legs of all of your excisting friends.

4 Likes

What an awesome ideaaaa !!!
You’re one kind of a genius

And buying a pogo to top 10Foot when needed but not the inconvenient of being that tall

4 Likes

ahh…the Procrustean Gambit.

Okay. I’ll stop now.

4 Likes

Netherlands?

my experience is in north america where the average man is 5 foot 9.

if you are somewhere the average male height is more then of course to see the same benefits would require even more height.

definitely NOT.

as i said muscle is incredibly overrated so yes its definitely height NOT being bigger which would include muscle mass.

His meaning was (probably) ‘taller’ than others (I think?).

In other words, comparative height relative to others in one’s society/group is more important than objective height.

so basically agreeing with what you’ve said here:

yep

i guess ill notice this when i travel if there is truth to it. Ive never really noticed height beign that big of a thing here though, even when talking about the really tall ones.

1 Like