What scent do you wear? - Perfume Thread

Wow incredible response, thank you @Apollo.

I enjoy Killian’s Love, don’t be shy; are you familiar with it? If so, how does it compare to B540?

From what you’ve already described, seems like B540 will be a skip for me.

Thank you for this suggestion, will definitely check it out. Heard good things from Parfums de Marley, but never had the opportunity to try it myself.

1 Like

I haven’t. Sadly my scent knowledge now is a bit dated since the pandemic.

Glad to help

1 Like

Just manifested a coupon code in a local perfume shop. Great timing, will exhange it for the cologne you mentioned! I appreciate you, @bombayduck

1 Like

Sauvage Elixir :ok_hand:

It’s what I was going get. :rofl:

1 Like

1 spray is so powerful, it lasts so long lol. It’s a beast, especially in these fall/winter months

Damn this Perfect Style & Smell module which I introduced this cycle to my custom is already forcing me to look fragrance videos :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Solid video, great options for people completely clueless to scents. The dude is insufferable to listen to though hahaha

Edit: Well, this video took a wild turn near the end. Went from insufferable to very likeable in a minute. Good shit.

1 Like

Test on girls for three of probably the most known and used men’s fragrances nowadays and which one is the most likable.
Probably somewhere in the Netherlands.

Women React to Dior Sauvage, Bleu De Chanel, Armani Acqua Di Gio Profondo💥 Fragrance Street Reaction - YouTube

Went to a high-end perfume house nearby to finally get a sample of some of the scents discussed in this thread.

I have to say @Luther24, that scent you posted is the ultimate WANTED scent. No wonder you kept this shit under wraps and riddles (which I have to thank @RVconsultant for inadvertently exposing :rofl:). Please edit this post so that we can keep this secret between you and I :wink:

@Apollo I was able to try Baccarat Rouge, it was a little disappointing. I tried Maison Francis Kurkdjian’s 724 and Grand Soir, I enjoye both much more. 724 is the ultimate office smell.

Also was able to try a few Parfums de Marly, I got quite a few samples that I’ll have to try in the next few days. Pegasus was great, but it’s nothing like Reflection Man. Similarities in the sweetness, but that sweetness is just a touch to Reflection Man’s entire profile whereas Pegasus is largely dominated by that sweetness. Great scent regardless.

I’ve also got Herod and the 2 Laytons, will be testing those the next few days to see what I like.

Finally, I was able to try Reflection Man 45. Great smell, different, doesn’t project as much as the original and isn’t as fresh and much heavier and darker. The original Reflection Man beats it easily.

4 Likes

I ordered a few samples this weekend.

Solid starter designer fragrances, you might like the Jean Paul Gaultier more than the others. Tends to stand out quite a bit with women.

@Luther24 wow you actually did it. Absolute legend mate.

i completely agree lol

WANTED guided me to it in strange ways

2 Likes

Still a few days left!!! This is what we want for Christmas :joy:

1 Like

@James @RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher make it happen boys

Haltane is the best oud scent I’ve ever tried, and I’ve smelled the best of them (Maison Francis, Tom Ford, Initio).

1 Like

Am running a WANTED custom and got gifted a bottle of DIOR Sauvage.

Don’t wear perfumes much but apparently WANTED wanted me to do so.

1 Like

WANTED had a major role in me getting interested in scents as well, it’s been a perpetual trip down the rabbit hole ever since :sweat_smile:

2 Likes