What scent do you wear? - Perfume Thread

I’m in love with my Reflection by Amouage, thinking of buying this set soon.
https://www.amouage.com/men-s-sampler-set-12-x-2ml.html

1 Like

https://www.amouage.com/reflection45.html

45% perfume, goddamn. Curious to try this one out.

1 Like

Def get Creed Aventus. It’s my go to for when I want to smell extra sexy.

Daily driver is Dior Sauvage Very Cool Spray (fresher than the parfum)

Also love Terre D’Hermes

2 Likes

In my youth (late teens, early 20s…) I wore Axe Kilo… I loved it then (and so did the girls… one time a girl who lived down the hall from me stopped dead in her tracks as I walked past and said “damn, you smell GOOD!” I had a huge crush on this girl and it made me stupid, so all I said was “Thanks! It’s Axe…”

Now that stuff gives me an instant headache. Nasty.

Now? Just the Old Spice deodorant I wear… and you gotta get damn close to me to smell that at all.

1 Like

Generally Creed. Clean. Classy.

1 Like

Just saw this thread.

I won’t say what I wear now because that’s top secret, lol.

I have A LOT of fragrances.

Some that I like which haven’t been mentioned:

Oud Wood, Grand Soir, Prada Amber, Versace (Dylan Blue), Elysium, Gentleman Givenchy EDP Reserve Privee, Herod Parfums de Marly, Le Beau Le Parfum + Ultra Male Jean Paul Gaultier, CH Prive, Hawas Rasasi, Allure Homme Sport, YSL La Nuit De L’Homme, 1 Mil Paco

I have a diverse array of fragrances that I use situationally depending on who I’m with, especially women. For example, Ultra Male is very sweet… some women are infatuated with the smell and for others it’s too much.

I also like a Creed clone, but I won’t mention the name lol

3 Likes

Great taste on those.

Scarlet Warrior by Dua? Creed clone of Viking.

1 Like

Thanks lol

Aventus clone* (didn’t think I’d need to specify) although Green Irish Tweed is good too.

If you run Wanted, you’ll probably be guided to a fragrance that stands out and isn’t so common. You can also manifest a signature scent that fits what you’re going for, just remember to be specific about what you want.

2 Likes

Ay, A lot of Aventus clones. I prob wont be able to guess xd

I think when I bought my toyboy, I was on wanted. So you aint wrong about that

1 Like

Very underrated scent, I’m surprised at the lack of attention given to it.

My daily summer casual scent is a version of Allure Homme, great scent.

One of my all-time favorites, such a unique smell. Feels spicy but cool at the same time, there’s nothing quite like it.

Haven’t revealed my go-to number 1 scent either in this thread :wink: I’ll give you a hint if you give me a hint :joy:

1 Like

Scent is what some say to be metallic and very interesting.

That’s all the hints I’ll give you, it’s more than enough lol

Thank you for clarifying.

1 Like

Spice Bomb is currently my new love.

2 Likes

Sauvage from DIOR

Éros from VERSACE

L’homme from YVES SAINT LAURENT

Mercedes Club black. :grin:

1 Like

Still wearing Creed Aventus :slight_smile:

Spicebomb Extreme’s one of the best.

If you like Eros and L’homme @Houdini, I’d suggest trying out La nuit de l’Homme Eau Electrique from YSL, think you’ll enjoy it very much in your collection. Kind of like a perfect blend between the two IMO.

Anyone here ever try Baccarat Rouge 540 from Maison Francis Kurkdjian? Heard many good things but hesitant to fork out so much money unless it’s worth it. Only scents I’ve ever bought that I feel warranted their high price tag were Tom Ford’s Tobacco Vanille and Reflection Man from Amouage.

1 Like

Toy Boy Moschino

Solid 9/10

For all types of weather.

Edit: I am getting another next week + another perfume. :wink:

1 Like

If you like gourmand scents leaning on the light and sweet, you might like it. To my nose it reminds me of a fancy smelling cotton candy.

Last time I wore it was before the pandemic, and I recall I’ve gotten some compliments on it.

I tire of a scent easily, and the whiffs I get from it doesn’t change much.

Staying power and projection isn’t too remarkable but the skin scent is pretty nice.

Even back then I would only wear it on occasion, like when the weather is exceptionally cool, feeling more playful (Christmas etc) or I know I would be staying in an AC environment for most of the day.

I would try a sampler first, I don’t feel it as a very safe blind buy. It’s likely not that polarizing but I didn’t see much depth there, for the price.

On a side note, big fan of Reflection man as well; To my nose, another one with a similar profile is Pegasus from Parfums de Marley.

1 Like

Many years back was kinda a colonge connisour, had ones for every season . But lost them during a move , now just wear zara colonge