What scent do you wear? - Perfume Thread

Brut is the scent of a true Alpha Male

1 Like

Sounds brutal.

1 Like

Have you thought about changing your username to JChad by any chance?

1 Like

It’s on my list for 2022 :rofl:

1 Like

This one for nights out/fancy stuff. Real strong imo

2 Likes

@GoldenTiger @Ingress What do you guys use?

1 Like

@Anako I use multiple. It depends on the occasion but I bought a new one and I love it.
My top two are: Spicebomb OG version (Extreme is good as well) and Stronger with You Intensely.

I tend to stay away from stuff like dior, Hugo Boss etc. I want to stand out and have a unique smell.

Edit: I plan to get two more for summer.

1 Like

Well, I have 3 at home.

I had only The One for men, by Dolce. Yesterday I grabbed Versace and the OG Invictus perfume.

The one, I’ve had some good compliment from girls. I will see with Versace and Invictus.

1 Like

When I want to relive the late 80s or early 90s I spray some of this

4 Likes

When I want to connect with my inner child, I wear this.

I use spice bomb right now.

2 Likes

Ayy good choice. have you tried the infrared spicebomb?

1 Like

Not heard of that one in fact you made me google this :slight_smile:

Sounds like a pheromone. Have you used this one ? if so please share your experiences.

1 Like

I got to try it out for a couple of days. It was good. However, it’s an edt and didn’t last long compared to the OG version. It smells great. decent number of compliments, but not the same amount as the original.

1 Like

Finally hahaha I was about to rename this thread “What scent do you wear and why is it Dior Sauvage” lol

I love Spicebomb Extreme, but I have too many scents that are similar to it. The warm spicyness is definitely something to behold. Not as big of a fan of Infrared though, a little too light for me.

2 Likes

When I want to be cool I grab one of the thousand cans of Axe body spray I own

I’m a fan of Molecule 01

2 Likes

Damn, man of culture over here. I’ve heard good things about Molecule 02 as well but never got to try it; any thoughts?

I’ve tried 02, 03, and 04 as samples. I loved most of them but didn’t find any of them to be as subtle as 01. One of them in particular was amazing, but I didn’t keep a note unfortunately. The sample set they offer might be worth a try.

1 Like

Bleu de Chanel, Dior Sauvage, Stronger with You Intensely , and Acqua di Giorgio.

3 Likes