What happened with Andrew Tate?

Yeah, definitely agree with this. Once in a while though, I do think it’s useful to discuss things like this if it’s kept to a minimum. Tate is seen as an alpha figure to many men; disagreements about the actions and behaviours of figures like these could open us up to new perspectives about what it means to be a good individual instead of remaining in our respective echo chambers. As long as it doesn’t lead to hours of back and forth :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’ll end my participation in the discussion with saying that people should also consider searching up “Andrew Tate Debunked”, “Cult of Andrew Tate” on Youtube. You’ll come out with plenty of videos talking about him in a negative light. “The Decay of Andrew Tate” video is also a must-watch if you’re a big fan of his :+1:

2 Likes

I get a lot of emails from guys who’s lives he ruined.

Just recently from a guy who said he almost killed himself because his teachings made him angry resentful and miserable.

Yea he teaches guys to get their shit together. But he does this by making them angry and feel inferior. The message is right the method fails hard.

Most guys think their life is better when in reality they end up in a controlling manipulative environment with women and other guys who need that.

Why do I know that?

Because I was that guy.

I was in the war room for over a year, in direct contact with Tate, Iggy, and other wardens.

I was glorifying him not realizing how this year was the most miserable of my life. Despite the sex I was getting. (Although this likely was wanted not the WR).

I was, like most guys seeing him as god, blinded by persuasion, the women, the cars, the talk.
In complete denial of the lies I was falling for.

He is a very intelligent man, but the drawback is that he can rationalize the lies he tells himself.

Now for the good part.
He at least shakes up the whole space. People already ahead will see through it and create greatness out of it.
Others will learn the lessons the hard way.

Either way, we all win. So I guess it’s a necessary evil.

About the morals. Tell me about it I can’t think of any but I might be biased.

11 Likes

I honestly thing he his already on a falling ladder.
He had his moment but because the message is so negative it was short lived.

Considering how desperately he tries to gain attention now by talking down a 19yo girl is a showcase of his reign ending.

Imo.

I also want to mention that all of this is my opinion and does not reflect SC in any shape or form.

4 Likes

Exactly :100:

2 Likes

The fact that he is a great influencer to the new generation he is seen as a threat. So those in power will attempt to silence him.

1 Like

You are not responsible for someone else’s feeling and emotions that is their problem. Anger is a healthy emotion that can be used to drive you to become a better person.

He is running a business for godsake like SC are running a business they have to market their products in such a way that makes people want to buy them.

Yeah…anyone can choose which way

IMO it is possible to market things and be honest, with yourself and others

Marketing is about manipulation. You have to manipulate people to a certain degree to make them buy the product. Or else how would a company maximise their profits ?.

2 Likes

Can we lock up shop?

This thread is crossing the apolitical nature of this forum, and the fact that @whatevermore’s account was created shortly after this thread started to gain popularity is not a good sign to me whatsoever.

@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher @SaintSovereign @Fire @Invictus can you guys lock this thread?

3 Likes

That’s a very limiting belief. Run EoG for a bit to solve that :grin::grin:

Also not every business is a good business. Just because he makes money that doesn’t excuse everything.

In all seriousness tho. If it works for you, go with it. I was part of his cult. Didn’t work for me. Simple as that.

Agree with @bombayduck
Either keep it civil or it needs locking.

Then again I guess most about the initial question was said and now it gets into personal beliefs like mine for example. Which doesn’t help.

3 Likes

To be quite honest, I think it’s been quite civil, which is nice. But it’s the latter part that I’m more concerned with, and specifically when Western politics starts to infiltrate the discussion. @whatevermore’s account was created solely to contribute to this discussion, and I have a large problem with that.

Let’s keep this forum as one of the last few refuges from all of that bullshit, please.

4 Likes

So i have a limiting belief ?

Ok so please share your turnover for the years 2021, 2022 ?. I am very keen to see your figures for 2022 after you ran EOG to eradicate these limiting beliefs ?.

PM me your company details so i can verify the information.

I have made no single political statement here. And you don’t know my motivation for having made this account. I assumed it was encouraged for customers to register in the forum.

You decided to share your personal belief about it, just like everyone else in this thread.

So what if he decided to create an account because this thread interests him? I don’t agree with his view of the situation though I’m happy he’s a part of this discussion, it’s his right to do so.

See this is the issue with his message. You seem really angry. But why? I’m just a dude making a statement about another dude.

Or a statement about your belief system - which is a normal thing on this forum - yet you get very defensive.

Ask me about my business which is the same “what color is your Bugatti issue”

You don’t need money to have a point.

I can know this is a limiting belief about marketing without being rich.

Please keep the thread low and not personal.

2 Likes

Spare me the bullcrap. This thread was made 25 hours ago, you made an account 20 hours ago and all of your posts are in this thread, with nothing related to subliminal use. This isn’t a court of law, you won’t get away with semantics lol.

If you stick around for the next 6 months while making regular posts on subs and journaling your experience, I’ll stand corrected. Until then, to me you are clearly a malicious actor and your entire account is a violation of Campfire Policy. Please contribute to the community in a positive manner, or leave.

1 Like

We want genuine discussions with genuine users, part of what makes this forum so special. An account being made solely to participate in a polarizing discussion that is starting to violate Campfire Policy does not align with the interests of the creators, moderators and the long-standing members of this community.

I’ve read the official campfire policy; I’m not violating it. Other than that, I’m fine with you holding any view about me you want to.

1 Like