What happened with Andrew Tate?

Let’s not go into the conspiracy territory. We can keep this to easily provable/mainstream stuff.

Fire:

Going forward, we will not entertain the following:

• Conspiracies - including misinformation.
2 Likes

I like some of his content but that guy still has a lot of work to do as far as maturity and wisdom. Why would a 33 year old start a Twitter fight with a 19 year old girl? Greta Thunberg was literally minding her own business when Tate called her out to brag about his cars. As a result, she roasted him back and he pretty much lost the battle.

Now I see him in a less favorable light. Behind all that braggadocio lurks some deep insecurity. Needlessly flashing his wealth online, picking a fight with a teenager and losing. :face_vomiting:
I’m pretty sure Greta’s fans or activists are behind his arrest. She is hugely popular in Europe and has tens of thousands of woke fans who would do anything for her.

6 Likes

A court granted the police’s request to detain him for another 30 days.

1 Like

That’s comparing apples and oranges. Have you ever seen @SaintSovereign or @Fire write extreme red pill content on here? Or anything close to what Tate says? The probable reason why SC hasn’t gone more mainstream has to do with the business itself like @SaintSovereign once explained in a thread. They’d rather not grow too fast so they can be in control. Which I understand.

6 Likes

Guys
Tate brothers are all good. I just came of a call with Andrew. He seems fine.

:+1:

3 Likes

@pacman : Next time you speak with him, ask him to stay away from the Thunberg girl. Those woke activists are capable of anything, including swatting him or getting him framed by police for no reason.

1 Like

I don’t know what red pill is.

I think I may herd him say he is not that.

Still stand by what I originally say, people have to be carefully on here for claiming there is hidden occult things inside the subs.

Anyone who exposes the corruption of the world gets silenced. I’ve been seeing this happen for many years and its a well orchestrated campaign when ever it happens. If they can not be silenced, they systematically attack their name with mass brainwashing of false information making ppl hate them or discredit them. As well as false allegations and lawfare.
This is what is happening to Tate.

If ppl hate him or think badly of him, ppl will not believe the truth that he speaks publicly about. This allows the brainwashing to continue.

I disagree on things he says but he does speak about dangerous truths that get ppl killed talking about.

3 Likes

Twitter fight? I’m pretty sure it’s a marketing strategy, he threw the bait and she took it. Yeah he got ratio’d though that’s free publicity. The man knows how to garner attention.

5 Likes

There was even a guy who went around campuses asking people if they knew who Andrew Tate was. Those who didn’t like him, when asked why, they couldn’t even tell you. People lack critical thinking.

1 Like

I get that! But not all attention is good attention though. Being in the crosshairs of those rabid woke environmentalists might not help him long term. .

That’s true, though he understands what he’s up against.

3 Likes

After having said all that about the Tates, am gonna go back to focus on myself. And help those who need my help.

That’s all we can do anyways. And that’s also the right thing to do.

I must admit it is tempting to think and talk about various topics. Especially when it involves some drama. Politics, Religion, Sex, Power, etc. And share opinions on them. But I think we need to see how we can use those to our individual benefit (without hurting others of course, which goes without being said). Else I will be writing all day and it will just be mental masturbation.

That’s one of my resolutions for 2023. No more social media commenting on such topics. It just leads to spending time in defending my opinions instead of going out there and being successful.

So I guess I have 1 more day to just waste my time arguing on the Internet haha. Jokes aside, am gonna drop from this conversation. And not engage in similar situations. Must admit I have been getting better at it lately. So that’s a good thing.

4 Likes

This is another reminder to focus on what you can control, yourself and your own life. There’s far to much distractions and people being bamboozled by fame and celbrities. Focus on yourself instead and let other gossip over minutiae, and use your precious energy to grow things that actually benefits you and your own life.

8 Likes

Just wanted to say I like how civil this discussion is.

Good.

Try to keep the conspiracies low and we’re all good.

And please don’t compare the Tates to our SC founders. Completely different ballpark of beings :grin::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I know Trump said there is no bad publicity.

But that’s only true if you have no morals and only care about money.

I mean that’s a really bad image of a super alpha guy to flex on a 19yo girl with issues just for internet fame?

Critical thinking tells me that’s weak af or driven by greed.
Both not very helpful.

4 Likes

Greta’s response tweet is the sixth most-liked tweet of all time and still moving up the ranks. There is definitely such a thing as bad publicity. And well deserved.

The lesson in that is that trying to be alpha without wisdom is futile. When I was in my 30s, there is no way I would have engaged in verbal spats with teenagers. I don’t know a lot about the guy or his strategies, I must admit.

1 Like

Looks like it’s actually great publicity for Greta Thunberg. :joy:

FB_IMG_1672442511379

4 Likes

No morals or only care about money?

He gets thousands of emails everyday from men who’s lives he’s changed, and he’s stopped many men from self deleting themselves.

He understands the struggles men go through and he holds us accountable to become better men, yet you say he has no morals? Wtf bro?

3 Likes