What happened with Andrew Tate?

I mean you are responsabile about YOUR life and YOUR choices

Of course you can choose to be fake and lie to everyone :grin:

1 Like

What evidence you have that this guy isn’t a genuine user? Plenty of people lurk on the forum, this individual decided to make an account and comment on this thread.

If this was a thread about the World Cup, you more than likely wouldn’t be making comments like this, but since it’s Andrew Tate it’s a problem?

Did you see any posts related to Qatar’s politics in any World Cup threads? No.
There was one user who made posts regarding Qatar’s political stances on certain things and guess what happened? His posts were removed and he was warned.

It has nothing to do with Andrew Tate. It’s about the personal shots between users, the shift of the discussion towards political stances and the emotional investment from the participants.

This forum is apolitical. You want to jerk off to Tate’s content? Go to Rumble. You want to shout some leftist propaganda BS inside an echo chamber? You’ve got Reddit for that.

This forum is apolitical. All I’m trying to do is remind everyone to keep it that way.

2 Likes

Angry ? no i am not angry.

If you’re going to be technical about it, @TheBoxingScientist made the “political” comments and @whatevermore questioned him about it, yet you attacked @whatevermore , go back and read the posts bro.

Yup thats common sense right please do not use upper case it makes you sound like you are shouting and there is not need for this.

Okay everyone. Lets settle down please. Things have moved away from the discussion and its going no where. Lets move on to different threads on the rest of the forum.

It’s almost new year 2023 so its time to think about the next steps we want to take. On what we can personally do in our own lives.

And also to help each other too. This discussion isn’t being very helpful now.

Also, I think we have said everything we wanted to say on this matter so if there are any last thoughts on this topic, lets say it and leave it for good.

5 Likes

Yes, but @TheBoxingScientist is literally the oldest serving member of this community whereas @whatevermore’s account was made yesterday and has only posted in this thread.

You’re allowed to have opinions, you’re allowed to discuss, but someone who makes an account and then only posts in one specific, polarizing thread screams ‘troll’ warning to everyone with a brain.

But hey, that’s just my view and like I said earlier, as long as @whatevermore can become a legitimate user, post regularly, start their own journal, and be a good member of this community for the next 6+ months I will stand corrected.

1 Like

Exactly why I feel this thread needs to be locked.

2 Likes

That’s so hypocritical lmfao because @TheBoxingScientist has been here a long time you’re not going to condemn his “political” statement, but because @whatevermore is a new account it’s a problem? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Lock this thread please I’m losing brain cells

1 Like

I am, I’ve literally called for this thread to be locked up multiple times.

You are clearly missing the point of everything I’ve said, so please don’t lose anymore brain cells because you can’t afford to spare any.

2 Likes

Nominating @bombayduck for Dark Ambassador title.

:+1:t2:

3 Likes

On an internet forum?
Do couple runs of Regeneration.

3 Likes

It’s a figure of speech, don’t think too deep into it.

You attacked a new user then decided to be a hypocrite lmao

Everybody please complete your 2022 Trolling Quota in this thread.

We shall delete it tomorrow.

Enjoy.

:hugs:

7 Likes

Alright guys. Time for you all to leave the electronics alone, go outside and stop insulting each other.

As soon as a mod can get to it the thread will be locked.

Now I’m asking you all nicely to get along.

Stop baiting each other and replying.

6 Likes

@JaySolo

@bombayduck

Stop replying to each other.

You don’t need the last word.

2 Likes

Let it stop now the two of you @bombayduck and @JaySolo.

As @Brandon said.

1 Like