"What happened to my support ticket?"

About three years ago, the founders used to take the time to personally respond to questions. However, given the significant growth of the community, it’s possible that they no longer have the capacity to do so, and delegate this responsibility to other appointed members of the forum. It would still be beneficial if they could respond to private messages, and I’m unsure why this practice has stopped.

I think in general 1 day applies to business days.

If you order yours on Friday, and get it over the weekend, then lucky you!

If your custom doesn’t arrive within 1 business day, your express charge should be refunded. If it’s not, please enter a support ticket.

1 Like

I notified staff.

On this topic, we have beyond made it clear – especially to those who have been here awhile – that it’s end of the next business day. It makes no sense in an international business, where people are in all kinds of different time zones for the policy to reflect “24 hours,” since many of you will order in what’s the middle of the day your time, and it’ll be the middle of the night OUR time.

Therefore, it is and always will be end of our business day. As I stated in another thread, sometimes when Q has less demand, you get the order faster. Q has a lot of demand right now, so the delivery times are being pushed toward the maximum. If your order is NOT late, please refrain from complaining. If you’ve ordered a standard custom and it takes 5 days instead of 2-3, unfortunately, that’s simply the ebb and flow of business. I am not going to beat my staff the over the head, especially on a weekend, because we have to push the customs out to the later end of the promised delivery date. Again, as long as it is NOT late, please do not waste our time with complaints, it will only make things go slower.

So yes, if you order a custom at 12:01am on Monday OUR TIME (eastern standard), it will be end of business Tuesday OUR TIME. If you order 11:59pm on Monday OUR TIME, it will still be end of business Tuesday OUR TIME. This has never changed and we rarely miss express orders. This even applies to weekends, but we have always went ahead and processed the orders anyway, even though technically it would be due on Monday. As of right now, we will continue to process express orders on the weekends – as some of you know, because you received yours.

Key point: Three years ago. Times have changed. As for PMs, we’ve made it clear that private messages are NOT support (@Fire even posted a thread about this discussing our Campfire Policy), and we simply don’t have the bandwidth to answer 50 PMs day, especially when many of you are ignoring the answers from the support staff and the forum moderators / forum ambassadors and demanding that we repeat the exact same thing they said. This policy will not be changing any time soon. We will answer PMs as fast as we can. Sometimes, that will be quick. Sometimes, that will not be quick.

On another note, people are starting to act rather entitled as if they own us. As long as we’re operating within the stated store policies, please refrain from making demands. We have lives that we need to attend to. If this behavior continues, we’re going to designate strict “working hours” rather than keeping an eye on the forum all day when we’re awake. I know many of you are used to just seeing us here 24/7, but that is a courtesy – the stated policies are what we follow.

10 Likes

It had been already resolved at that point, should have deleted the post. Thank you regardless.

1 Like

The order form and quickstart guides are being updated to further illustrate end of the following day, guaranteed.

Also, please look at the official campfire policy: PLEASE READ: Official Campfire Policy

The following was added to this post in May of 2022:

EDIT: Expanded the complaints rule in regards to excessive, unreasonable demands. This is due to some members expecting unreasonable amounts of resources and time, to the point of impossibility. Normal asks and requests for features are completely fine - unreasonable means (as an example) asking for complete reformation of the website to cater to only their whim, whole books to be written explaining the modules/processes/effects of the subliminals to the tiniest detail as pertaining to them and their life situation, personal help with their personal life issues and situation, constant and excessive demands for something that borders on spam, etc. Also further clarified the changes that will take place going forward. Expanded conspiracies.

5 Likes

That’s a fair point you’ve made. Let’s move on from this topic thanks.

I made this ticket back in February asking fir guided meditation that we used to have on limitless I believe. Is there a way to please get some feedback on it? Thank you!

1 Like

Use an Android and download the LIFECharger app, you will find the guided meditation for BL there.

It’s a great app, still use it from time to time and it works well.

I notified staff.

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

@RVconsultant could you please check for custom oder No #2025347 ?
I think it should be ready, but it’s not

Staff has been notified.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign @RVconsultant
@Fire @DarkPhilosopher
I ordered 2 customs in one order
I received an email with 1 download link.
I don’t even know which custom is this one
Order 2025347
There is no point in submitting a support ticket since they take at least 3 business days to answer. Please resolve this. I need my custom.
The custom is downloaded and I don’t know I should listen to it or not.

Does this work? I think we have to build each custom in a separate order. If we build two customs in one order, it could end up having issues like this.

1 Like

I read that nowhere

1 Like

Hey @RVconsultant
Hope your awesome.

Sent a support on March 26 with no response, and then followed up 6 days ago with still response

Support Ticket ID #14445

This or situations similar have happened a few times. I understand things happen and it’s not a big deal but it’s does deviate from the expected and allotted timeframe given.

I ask what may be considered ‘hard’ questions sometimes but I imagine support can just communicate they need to find out or something if that is the source of the delay. Of course- that’s all conjecture I have no idea the case.

(Characters)

3 Likes

I have done this before. Back in 2021. You have to look more carefully at the file names to let you know which one is which; but you can figure it out.

I ordered 3 customs in the same order. I was able to figure it out. I’m not at a computer right now. But I’ll check later to see how I could tell.

I think the number for the first program was ‘[order #]-1’. And so on.

Yes, it’s simpler to just divide them into different orders.

1 Like

I am not supposed to know that, they should’ve written it in the q store guide.
@Malkuth, I received just one custom.

2 Likes