"What happened to my support ticket?"

Staff has been notified.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign @RVconsultant
@Fire @DarkPhilosopher
I ordered 2 customs in one order
I received an email with 1 download link.
I don’t even know which custom is this one
Order 2025347
There is no point in submitting a support ticket since they take at least 3 business days to answer. Please resolve this. I need my custom.
The custom is downloaded and I don’t know I should listen to it or not.

Does this work? I think we have to build each custom in a separate order. If we build two customs in one order, it could end up having issues like this.

1 Like

I read that nowhere

1 Like

Hey @RVconsultant
Hope your awesome.

Sent a support on March 26 with no response, and then followed up 6 days ago with still response

Support Ticket ID #14445

This or situations similar have happened a few times. I understand things happen and it’s not a big deal but it’s does deviate from the expected and allotted timeframe given.

I ask what may be considered ‘hard’ questions sometimes but I imagine support can just communicate they need to find out or something if that is the source of the delay. Of course- that’s all conjecture I have no idea the case.

(Characters)

3 Likes

I have done this before. Back in 2021. You have to look more carefully at the file names to let you know which one is which; but you can figure it out.

I ordered 3 customs in the same order. I was able to figure it out. I’m not at a computer right now. But I’ll check later to see how I could tell.

I think the number for the first program was ‘[order #]-1’. And so on.

Yes, it’s simpler to just divide them into different orders.

1 Like

I am not supposed to know that, they should’ve written it in the q store guide.
@Malkuth, I received just one custom.

2 Likes

Have you already downloaded it?

Yeah
5char

1 Like

Okay, then. Yup. Customer service it is.

But depending on how open-minded you are, while you’re waiting for it to get sorted out, this could be a pretty cool opportunity to do a blind taste test.

In other words, you know you’re going to get the situation sorted, so in the mean time, you could try playing your custom and seeing what you feel. Will you be able to guess which one it is, just from the reactions that you have?

Kind of a cool experiment.

1 Like

Yeah, and I could not guess :joy:
Last night I though it was the alpha, but I don’t know and today I think it’s the intelligence. Stil don’t know.
I submitted a ticket, and they don’t answer quite soon.

Edit: @Malkuth can you beleive I was thinking of this kind of oppirtunity for the past few weeks?

2 Likes

It sometimes takes me a while to notice effects (although sometimes I’ll get a very clear flash out of nowhere).

Still if you have a journal, keep track of whatever you notice. Sometimes things suddenly seem clear when you look at them later.

Anyway, what about the receipt email that came with your custom? Were both customs listed in the email? I’m curious about what happened. Don’t worry though. They always sort it out fairly in the end.

Yeah, two cuatoms in the receipt. And a few module which I needed to buy.

I think at one point they said you should only have 1 custom per order

I did not know that one cart means one order. And it should not obviously. It’s better to be able to put multiple orders in one cart. Besides, this guideline should be added to the website. Forum is/should not be considered as a place for valid news. It’s like checking a pro subliminal user’s listening schedule for standard refrence.
This is not the first time errors happen and for whatever reason, I don’t have a problem with it.
But I find it very unusual that even a single mod or admin did not answer me in 20 hours. Even as a status check.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign @RVconsultant @Lion

Please be advised and handle accordingly

Someone should help him…

2 Likes

It is unusual.

Unusual things sometimes happen.

But there are always reasons for them.

Customer service will get back to you.

2 Likes

Fine, official answer: we’ll get to you as soon as we’ve done our taxes and had a good cry over how much of your order goes to the revenue service. :slight_smile:

I have given Alpha’s order number to Saint. I too am curious what happens if multiple builds are combined in one order, but I can definitely imagine the automated scripts are not designed for it out of the box.

Also sent over Azriel’s ticket.

In semi-related news, there is a possibility that if a ticket is closed, automatically or otherwise, and you re-open it, that no notification is sent to the support staff. So it’s generally probably a good idea not to re-use tickets. If it’s about the same thing, create a new one and refer to the previous one.

I’m not entirely certain, but it is a possibility that this is how some tickets seem do disappear off the face of the earth.

4 Likes

The support sent me my 2nd custom, but did not tell me that which one is which.The thing is that I don’t want to run one of tgem ATM.
SOLVED