What does your ZP loops pattern looks like?

I ran four loops of my stack (Stark and Spartan) two days ago and another four yesterday and I can tell that the scripting is being executed more profoundly and powerfully. I had followed the recommended pattern till I decided to do a little experiment two days ago encouraged by the power of Ascension Chamber and how well it affected me.

7 Likes

I’m very happy with my new routine and I’m thinking of running even higher loops although, as it was when I was following the recommended pattern, I don’t see any need to do so… yet I definitely feel there’s more I can squeeze out of ZP. I may try running higher loops during the next cycle.

I’m running 4 loops of my stack every day and taking breaks on Fridays and Saturdays.

2 Likes

You mean
4x Stark
4x Spartan
every day except Fridays and Saturdays?

No, no. 2 loops of each. I’m not sure yet since it’s my intuition telling me this but I feel that running even higher loops may be more beneficial than what my current pattern is bringing me.

Currently running my stack 3 times a week.

CFW 1x per week. - Monday early am.
Heartsong & LBfH 2x per week. Wednesday and Friday early am.

Technically gives me a 3 day washout every week which I’ve been processing and feeling good with. I’ve seen others are doing this too.

1 Like

What I learned on my current listening pattern:

I do more rest days in between the cycle.

Sometimes 3 - 4

Less is more nowadays for me. I just need more time to process the profound changes I expirience

1 Like

on 8th day so done 4 listening days as per recc (day on day off|) of 1 loop each primal and regeneration but can’t say I’ve felt anything I’ve thought as different so far. any other advice than just to continue to the end of first cycle?

Less saturation helps integrate the scripting quicker but I’m not sure whether it gives you more profound results. I started getting more profound results when I increased the amount of exposure.

3 Likes

I’m wondering if I should up my listening but then if I’m stonewalling that seems counterproductive but in the absence of feeling anything at all from the subs not sure what to do for the best

1 Like

There are many users who start getting their results during the 3rd week. Keep going with the recommended pattern till the end of the cycle and then decide what to do next.

yeah ok mate will do thanks

Let’s say it this way.

More exposure gives me also more profound results.

In the meantime I can consciously grow with less exposure and that makes me happy.

Sure I can rush the process and I did that but now I have some kind of positive patience and a willingness to make it a slow process that I enjoy for a longer time.

Specialy sind I put Lovebomb for Humanity in a custom.

I enjoy my time and the growing love for myself and others

5 Likes

Yes, there’s some new technological component in LBfH that makes it more efficient and lighter to run. I still have to stick with titles that don’t include that mysterious component. I assume (!) the power level of LBfH is higher (than in other titles) but at the same time, there’s something that reduces recon in it (the anti-recon component got improved?).

I was reluctant at first to post, but fk it. I run my stack once a day, everyday (do so at your own discretion) and I have to say, many wonderful things have been manifesting in my life. The reason I feel this works for me is I workout, meditate a lot, and I constantly research our subconscious and our brain waves, i.e alpha, theta, delta, gamma and beta. I’m still experimenting, though listening everyday had no negative effects for me. I do get recon, but because I meditate I just go “eh” and detach from those thoughts and feelings while observing them. Life has been getting better everyday.

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot to mention I also changed my diet drastically, which helps cognitively.

3 Likes

You know what I’m going to say. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@RVconsultant

Ehhh support ticket, sir?

Good guess. That’s one of my tag lines. Actually I was going to say:

“1 loop per program, 3 times per week”

Other good guesses would have been:

“Fewer loops”

“More rest days”

Now seriously, I realize there are people who can run more loops more often and they are fine. However, I would tell people to stop thinking they are the exception to the guidelines, and rather to start with the guidelines.

Try more rest days and notice what happens.

4 Likes

What is your diet?

1 Like