I’m gonna test Eden’s Gift again.

soon

1 Like

What is that?

1 Like

Don’t do this :slight_smile:

I can’t believe you forgot this

1 Like

You need to create one thread with all your customs and their names so I can navigate among them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Too much effort :rofl:

Okay so before I try my ZPT2 custom again, I wanna do a test :smiling_imp:

This week will all be a listening week with Sauvage and DC.

Meaning I’m not taking a rest day till either Thursday or Friday, unless I couldn’t take it anymore :eyes:

Will listen to today’s loops at work when I reach :smirk:

4 Likes

Keep us posted, I think that seeing how far you can push yourself can be quite instructive. Like prepping for a weightlifting comp, you train moderately all year, peak for a bit and titrâtes back down except that for us once a year becomes once per cycle lol.

1 Like

So I did the loops, and it feels like the effects of my subs hit a bit more than usual.

What I mean is that even more people than usual coming to me, as well as more girls around me, in fact, there’s a new girl at work and she seems a bit extra interested in talking to me, because her cubicle is on the opposite side of the floor, yet she keeps trying to come my side, and today she did to ask me a very minor question, that anyone in her department could have answered for her.

Now you may be wondering “didn’t he write the same thing a while back?”, and yes my friends, I did say that, and here’s the thing:

This girl is a new one, in the same department as the previous one, and both of them came today at different times, which lead to a girl in my unit to tell me “you seem more popular with the girls on this floor than you are with guys”, she looked a bit salty :rofl:

3 Likes

You should make a schedule for those two new girls. Like the first one would have a morning and the second one afternoon. Seems fair :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh no no, I’m not gonna be that easy for them to have time with :rofl:

If they want my attention, they should make the effort to deserve it :wink:

3 Likes

You are right, make some hard competition between them and the winner get half an hour of your attention but only regarding work :).

1 Like

Sorry if I am joking around too much, but DR st3 is making me somehow funnier than before :).
But I like your situation with girls at the work, I wish I had that.

1 Like

Hahaha no worries ma man, I enjoy your comments.

1 Like

So I went out with my girl yesterday to watch Jurassic World, and the biggest thing I noticed yesterday was just how much I was carefree with everyone, no matter who talked or where I was, I was just in my own world, living every moment so beautifully and peacefully.

I’m also looking leaner than I was yesterday, and even though I barely ate yesterday, I still saw an increase in my weight.

Currently on my third day of listening, and all good so far.

5 Likes

@Deadpool
seems like you got that one wish fulfilled with the custom instead hahaha

1 Like

so let’s recap so far:

• have a new job offer, and my already existing job promoted me to a new lead role.

• got paid 6k today out of the blue as a bonus.

• my girl is open with me bringing in girls and even hooking up with them.

• my popularity is over the moon, with 3 chicks at work obsessed with me.

• my body is bigger and leaner.

• gained a new perspective on life, as well as many deep self realizations.

So now imma make an announcement:

The experiment I mentioned here, listening with no break days, had a meaning behind it, and seeing as how the custom is doing everything I wanted, I decided to upgrade it with some different modules (same cores though), because some changes felt necessary, and I wanted to have some fun with certain modules, so here’s the list of Sauvage 2.0 (will probably rename it later):

• WANTED core
  • Stark core
  • Ethereal presence
  • Entranced
  • Temptation
  • Direct Influencing Aura
  • Long-Range seduction
  • Lifeblood fable
  • Natural winner
  • Fenrir
  • Deep sleep
  • Edge of Danger
  • Auric overdriver
  • Focused arousal
  • Facial morphing
  • Serum X
  • Joie de vivre
  • Sexual manifestation
  • Gorgeous manifestor
  • Tyrant

Still ZPT strength, and it’s going to be the main sub with DC now.

Name suggestions are welcomed :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Very nice, maybe Temptation is redundant but you know better :). Is this one the only one in your stack, or do you listen also to other of your customs?

1 Like