Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Funny enough, I actually want to change my username as well but I donā€™t know how to go about it.

I also think the timing of my username change will be better when I start my next journal.

2 Likes

Send a PM to SaintSovereign for changing your forum name.

EDIT: also check availability of the username by typing @ in the comment below, followed by the name you want. If no one else has taken it before, it will not show in the selection.

3 Likes

Ohā€¦I sent it to dark insteadā€¦

2 Likes

I am thinking about Nebuchadnezzar II, but I will resist the temptation.

1 Like

I was gonna change mine to Eros, but then it will look Iā€™m just naming myself after perfumes :rofl:

8 Likes

Change it to Sauvage :smiley:

2 Likes

To be fair, perfume names make for awesome usernames.

1 Like

Personally, my vote goes to Aventus.

Heck, Iā€™d even get my name changed to Aventus except that I think it would look like Iā€™m copying Invictus so only Invictus gets dibs on that one :joy:

3 Likes

You could copy paste the PM and send it to SaintSovereign

Really good one! A king and one of the ships in the Matrix movies (Captained by Morpheus)

LOL

1 Like

Done! Cheers!

1 Like

Ahhhhā€¦

Edit: Maybe I should change my name to Giraffe or something to match the wildlife theme :grin:

4 Likes

What about Capybara :)?

2 Likes

Haha maybe, or why not a Quokka :star_struck:

1 Like

Please do. Because it is a jungle over here lol.

1 Like

Why not, lovely creature.

1 Like

My first thought was mythology lolā€¦ I didnā€™t know there was a perfume.

1 Like

TheEvo Is Ingress Now!

6 Likes

Invictus is actually my favorite perfume, thatā€™s where the name first came from, but it also means ā€œunconquerableā€ and ā€œundefeatedā€, which also goes well with my real name because it literally translates to ā€œimmortalā€ in English :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Curious which type of physical shifting will be present in Khanā€¦ Cuz I guess there will be physical shifting in Khan.

9 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to see what Ascended Mogul and Quantum Limitless ZP have in store for us

3 Likes