Welcome to Invictus Land šŸ„³

Oh no no, Iā€™m not gonna be that easy for them to have time with :rofl:

If they want my attention, they should make the effort to deserve it :wink:

3 Likes

You are right, make some hard competition between them and the winner get half an hour of your attention but only regarding work :).

1 Like

Sorry if I am joking around too much, but DR st3 is making me somehow funnier than before :).
But I like your situation with girls at the work, I wish I had that.

1 Like

Hahaha no worries ma man, I enjoy your comments.

1 Like

So I went out with my girl yesterday to watch Jurassic World, and the biggest thing I noticed yesterday was just how much I was carefree with everyone, no matter who talked or where I was, I was just in my own world, living every moment so beautifully and peacefully.

Iā€™m also looking leaner than I was yesterday, and even though I barely ate yesterday, I still saw an increase in my weight.

Currently on my third day of listening, and all good so far.

5 Likes

@Deadpool
seems like you got that one wish fulfilled with the custom instead hahaha

1 Like

so letā€™s recap so far:

• have a new job offer, and my already existing job promoted me to a new lead role.

• got paid 6k today out of the blue as a bonus.

• my girl is open with me bringing in girls and even hooking up with them.

• my popularity is over the moon, with 3 chicks at work obsessed with me.

• my body is bigger and leaner.

• gained a new perspective on life, as well as many deep self realizations.

So now imma make an announcement:

The experiment I mentioned here, listening with no break days, had a meaning behind it, and seeing as how the custom is doing everything I wanted, I decided to upgrade it with some different modules (same cores though), because some changes felt necessary, and I wanted to have some fun with certain modules, so hereā€™s the list of Sauvage 2.0 (will probably rename it later):

• WANTED core
  • Stark core
  • Ethereal presence
  • Entranced
  • Temptation
  • Direct Influencing Aura
  • Long-Range seduction
  • Lifeblood fable
  • Natural winner
  • Fenrir
  • Deep sleep
  • Edge of Danger
  • Auric overdriver
  • Focused arousal
  • Facial morphing
  • Serum X
  • Joie de vivre
  • Sexual manifestation
  • Gorgeous manifestor
  • Tyrant

Still ZPT strength, and itā€™s going to be the main sub with DC now.

Name suggestions are welcomed :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Very nice, maybe Temptation is redundant but you know better :). Is this one the only one in your stack, or do you listen also to other of your customs?

1 Like

I thought about it, but then again, itā€™s worth testing out with Entranced and WANTED, to see how much I can push it :wink:

As in what Iā€™ve been listening to?
Just Sauvage and DC (Domain Control; my manifestation custom).

The new custom will replace Sauvage as the new upgrade, but Iā€™m keeping it simple with 2 customs.

1 Like

I am really curious about your results.
What is it about direct influencing aura? Is it like for example someone is near you and you are ordering that person in your mind to fetch that candy in front of them and the person will do it :)?

And also have been really surprised by those
Sexual manifestation
Gorgeous manifestor
So you are going after other girls with your girlfriendā€™s approval after all?

1 Like

Simplest way to explain it: people donā€™t deny me favors anymore, and just do things for me.

Here are some of the things Iā€™ve made people do:

• made them do my work and took the credit instead.

• made a restaurant change how they make a certain dish to the way I prefer it.

• made some people tell me secrets about others, in order to have back up info on others, just in case :).

• whenever I wanna leave early, I just think about it and my boss just comes to me and tells me ā€œweā€™re done for the day, in case you want to leave.ā€.

It has basically made my life even easier than I ever imagined was possible, and there are many more things that are minor here and there, but the main benefit Iā€™d say is: people will not deny favors easily.

Well if she doesnā€™t mind it, and I get the attention, then why not :wink:?

But my main goal isnā€™t to sleep with anyone, but more to have a girl join us both :stuck_out_tongue: Iā€™d be cool with it either way though hahah

5 Likes

Splendid, what can I say otherwise :).

1 Like

Would you say you discovered those things whilst on the customs or did these happen on the base ZP subs as well?

1 Like

Well those results are specific to Direct influencing aura, which is a module I love and has been in all of my customs since ZP customs have been a thing :stuck_out_tongue:

Itā€™s in my top favorite modules for sure, along with Deep Sleep, Entranced, ethereal presence, etc.

2 Likes

Nice :sunglasses:

Still thinking about building my first ZP custom, tough to decide what to go in. But itā€™s gonna be a birthday treat for me to have one made in time. Your customs are certainly inspiring :eyes:

3 Likes

Try to spend a good amount of time deciding what to add, because it can be a bit overwhelming and annoying when you see the possibilities and realize ā€œonly 20 modules allowedā€.

1 Like

@Invictus That is great advice to follow. I want to build a third custom and your council is spot on. I am slowly building my next custom and will post it for advice when I assemble it.

1 Like

I feel like another big issue is that people forget that itā€™s supposed to be personal and not based on someone elseā€™s needs.

For example, I donā€™t need Furious Ascent in my customs, because if you knew me personally, I always get myself out of comfort to do new things, so itā€™s unnecessary, and thatā€™s what I would say for myself, but then letā€™s say you have an issue with trying new things and getting comfortable with the uncomfortable, then OF COURSE you would wanna add it and should add it.

4 Likes

A lil update:

The new custom is here, Iā€™m at work, listening right now to my first loop.

Any names suggestions yet?

2 Likes

Barracuda :)?

1 Like