Welcome to Invictus Land šŸ„³

think of it as how both Stark and Emperor can be used to do the same thing, yet both are extremely different in the way they achieve the goals.

Tyrant is more like helping your subconscious and conscious minds to connect better, to make them stronger with each other, for easier reality shifting.
Dominion is more about control.

Optimization vs Control

3 Likes

I do not like it, I am confused :frowning:

3 Likes

Tool to control , action of control

1 Like

Hmmmm
Okay lemme give you another example

Diamond and Sex mastery are very similar, right?

Both help you get better feeling in bed, but, one does it by increasing pleasure and performance, while the other one is more about technique.

It will make more sense when Iā€™m able to write an iverview

4 Likes

Ok I got it, Iā€™ll keep that in mind when building my nest custom. Or maybe Iā€™ll just run both.

1 Like

There are other stuff, actually screw it, Iā€™ll write brief overviews of all;

Jupiter: pure manifestation power.

Yggdrasil: pathways development for manifestations.

Omnidimensional: out of control, numerous and positive manifestations.

Divine will: personal will and intentions affecting reality, to change slowly.

Dominion: total control of reality + status increase on all levels (even spiritual).

Tyrant: better reality shifting, by enhancement of the connection between conscious and subconscious mind.

Pragya: better execution of subs by increasing brain capacity.

DEUS: stronger execution of subs by making you adapt better with each listen, making you more sensitive to the sub = the sub getting stronger.

Overdrive: manifesting success, making things go right.

Fortuneā€™s favorite: manifestations through the power of luck and coincidences (more related to money).

Current invoker: creating situations with opportunities for you to take, to manifest more desires with the path you decide to choose to take.

Inner gasoline: enhancing the sub using sexual energy.

Energetic Development XI: enhancing your energetic system to enhance the execution of subs.

Epigenetics and DNA modulator: stronger results by affecting your DNA, thus making it stronger for physical shifting.

16 Likes

Ok spill the beans, tell us the best 20 modules and we are all good :slight_smile:

1 Like

I spilt something better :wink:

A funny thing I realized about myself:

Often times, when random opportunities and good things appear in front of me, I have the tendency to switch my stack to suit the situation more, for example:

• when I first started working and got asked to perform magic for all the staff, I started using RM.

• when I was having issues with my girl, as well as when my second event was starting, I switched to Emperor (solo and custom; not together).

• when I was trying to learn more about reality, I switched stark for Sage Immortal.

• when I got the call on Thursday with the new job offer, Iā€™ve been thinking about adding Chosen.

Notice a pattern?
Iā€™m taking my ability to process faster for granted, and this is a form of self sabotage, because think about this for a minute:

if my stack wasnā€™t good enough, why would the opportunity to present itself in the first place?

And trust me, I was very close to making the decision to change my stack, while just keeping Sauvage as the main sub, but thankfully, I wonā€™t be changing anything, because whatā€™s meant to happen, will happen, but if it doesnā€™t, then Iā€™ll influence reality to make it happen :wink:

With all that said, Iā€™m noticing that more and more people tag me on the forum, even when thereā€™s no question or anything, which used to happen before as well, but itā€™s happening waaaay more now :thinking:

So I apologize to anyone who has tagged me and I skipped/didnā€™t respond, because not everything requires a response.

8 Likes

There is definitely something to it @Invictus

2 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

It was a joke :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha I know

1 Like

So you guys wanna know something?

Iā€™m gonna test Edenā€™s Gift again.

soon

1 Like

What is that?

1 Like

Donā€™t do this :slight_smile:

I canā€™t believe you forgot this

1 Like

You need to create one thread with all your customs and their names so I can navigate among them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Too much effort :rofl:

Okay so before I try my ZPT2 custom again, I wanna do a test :smiling_imp:

This week will all be a listening week with Sauvage and DC.

Meaning Iā€™m not taking a rest day till either Thursday or Friday, unless I couldnā€™t take it anymore :eyes:

Will listen to todayā€™s loops at work when I reach :smirk:

4 Likes

Keep us posted, I think that seeing how far you can push yourself can be quite instructive. Like prepping for a weightlifting comp, you train moderately all year, peak for a bit and titrĆ¢tes back down except that for us once a year becomes once per cycle lol.

1 Like