Welcome to Invictus Land šŸ„³

Someone really just told me that the only reason Iā€™m getting ahead at work is because of my status :upside_down_face:Āæ?

Bruh
I didnā€™t even have enough time to develop my status at my organization :joy: dafuq he means ā€œstatusā€ :rofl:?!

Though I do realize that I have a unique expression of ā€œpowerā€, as in not the traditional text-book definition kind of power, but a different kind that I think developed through my old desire for power, and that unique expression comes out as ā€œsocial loveā€.

What I mean by this is how my bonds get deeper and deeper because of how social I am with everyone, and how I treat people as equals all the time, regardless of their position, gender, or age (mainly equal in respect), and that leads to the development of a very good reputation among everyone (Lifeblood Fable :wink:).

This is also why I was reached out to now be in the leading role to handle ALL of the budget for my organization, and if I do my job really well and prove myself to be amazing at what I do, well, then it will automatically pave the way for me to become the CFO of the organization.

Notice something?
Itā€™s a current, and I let myself flow in it (current invoker), and reality basically just gave me a pathway for me to manifest a dream life (jupiter, Yggdrasil, omnidimensional).

Canā€™t believe this time last year I was just starting to get accustomed to WANTED Qv2 and dealing with my insecurities, and now Iā€™m here, and I canā€™t even believe that that was me :rofl:

@SaintSovereign @Fire @RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher
And the rest of the forum

Thank you :call_me_hand:t4:

16 Likes

You got it wrong.
In Spanish it is
Āæ Question ?
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahahah I just use it as a rotating question mark :rofl:

1 Like

Ummm

The Olympics committee called todayā€¦
They asked if I got employed, I said yes, they asked if Iā€™m interested in transferring, I was like whatā€™s the offer, and they said to send them my current salary statement and then theyā€™ll contact me next week :flushed:

Guess I might be transferring :wink:

7 Likes

Maybe you will represent your country in some sport :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m telling you
Before the end of the year youā€™re going to become CEO or something alike
:joy:

4 Likes

Are you using Transcendental Connection?

Hahahaha bodybuilding goal again :eyes:?

Ahahaha for now, a head of department role would be pretty dope :stuck_out_tongue:

It was in the older custom, but not in the current one, cause I felt like it kinda affected Starkā€™s ā€œsocializing for amusementā€ aspect, and turned it into ā€œsocializing for connectionsā€, and while thatā€™s not a bad thing at all, itā€™s not the type of socialization that I prefer.

5 Likes

@Invictus what are you noticing from Entranced and Ethereal Presence?

Total takeover of peopleā€™s attention with my presence.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s also Starkā€¦ Iā€™m sure those two add to it but it seems I might have to run them in my own Custom to really see the effects for myself.

Stark gets a lot of attention and spotlight.

Iā€™ve been using them since before my stark custom, and its the same effect.

1 Like

Still not gonna share those mystery modules of yours huh? :grin::wink::sparkles:

Is Invincible Presence one of them?

Oh and what are you noticing from Carpe Diem Ascended annddd Dominion please?

1 Like

hahaha Nah, I tried Invincible presence previously but didnā€™t feel/see much from it.

extreme motivation to do things + satisfaction when theyā€™re done + happiness while doing those things.

better control over reality, like it bends to me (since before my manifestation boosting custom) + more status and authority in my presence + body language.

In Khan itā€™s very noticeable and like it a lot in their.

I had this tooā€¦ with other modules that have a lot of noticeable effects paired with some Cores, while with others not so much.

This Invincible Presence one, I suspect works greatly with Masculinity titles like GML.

Was thinking of adding this too my Custom but not so sure yet. I remember itā€™s effect from Ascension.

I felt like I had dominion over everyone and whichever topic.

I donā€™t think this is responsible because with certain tasks and areas of expertise I was not actually the most knowledgeable.

Do you still back down in authority in such scenarioā€™s?

I like Stark, it has a lot of interesting components to it and I can really feel it executing fully now (itā€™s been a week since the Custom and itā€™s starting to bloom).

Gonna let it execute and then Iā€™ll just remove it.

1 Like

If one wanted stronger manifestations, would you recommend Dominion or Tyrant? Both modules sound similar to me.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s because youā€™re already an invincible presence.

4 Likes

Not really, I have Starkā€™s intelligence to back me up :wink:

Tyrant is more like Pragya + Merger of Worlds + Naturalizer + Jupiter + omnidimensional.

Dominion is like Divine will + Lion IV + Power Unleashed + Jupiter + Current invoker.

So in a way, they both can give you manifestations, but their place in a custom is dictated by the overall theme of the custom.

If you can remind me tomorrow, Iā€™d be happy to make a thread about all the manifestation modules, along with which is better for what kind of customs, and the best suited cores for them.

Like Iā€™ll give you an example, if Iā€™m using a libertine custom and I want the single best results enhancer for it, Iā€™d use either jupiter or omnidimensional.

You know @RVconsultant i havenā€™t really mentioned this before, but somehow you always flatter me on the exact days that I feel ā€œlowā€ (Iā€™m hungover today haha), so thanks man :pray:t3:
Really appreciate the words

5 Likes

How can be a tyrant or dominion be a pack of several of those?
There wonā€™t be any point then to choose any of them, you can take this one and have it all in one.
Every module has to have its own meaning and should serve its purpose.

1 Like

I think I see what you mean, to clarify, Tyrant is along the lines of like attracts like and Dominion is directly bending reality?

Not sure I see the reason behind that, but the fact that each manifestation module is different is fascinating.

Will do.

1 Like