True Social Questions

That’s good @meyer to see something counter-intuitive happen :slight_smile:

It’s about polarization.

https://bensettle.com/blog/how-unsubscribes-put-in-your-pocketses/

Looking forward to know soon how EoG’s launch performed!

3 Likes

That’s one way to look at it

2 Likes

To be honest i was getting annoyed by constant mails about EOG I unsubscribed from the mailing list.

2 Likes

Emperor does not make you a loner or unsociable. As many have said it just makes you more focused so not to waste time in fluffy chit chat which goes nowhere.

2 Likes

Yep I really don’t like the marketing of EOG… But there is no marketing at all for True Social sub !

2 Likes

Since True Social was first announced at the end of April, my guess is they were advertising then. But since (as @Avengers68 pointed out) there were some issues with the voice actress, it sort of disappeared amidst products like Khan and EoG. It spontaneously popped up on the store page not long after Khan I believe. By then, the mailing list would have moved on to bigger things.

3 Likes

But with a release date of July 7, yesterday…

2 Likes

They seem to be pretty uhh lets say busy atm, at least that would be an explanation for many things (Still didnt get my first sub :sweat_smile: )
I think they are overloaded rn

3 Likes

So sorry about that, Astronaut. I’ll see if I can strategically draw some attention to it. It’s all about timing. :slight_smile:

You DID send Saint a PM about it, right?

3 Likes

Thank you!
Well I wrote some mails and mentioned him in a post oh mine, but no. I didnt PM him yet. Good idea.

Edit: Check

4 Likes

Great!

And guys, remember it’s only half past 2 AM on the 8th on Baker Island. They’re not that late. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hahaha thats true ! I am so impatient to listen to it that I forgot the Jetlag😊

2 Likes

But Baker island is uninhabited :wink:

2 Likes

I know. It is, however, the earliest timezone (UTC-12) so I used it. :slight_smile:

There’s actually two little tropical islands in the Pacific, one with UTC-12 and one with UTC+12. You can spend 20 minutes in a canoe and travel an entire day forward or backward. Do New Year’s twice while getting some sleep in between.

How I would love to live on a little tropical island somewhere. It would be a strictly bring-your-own-women deal though. Unfortunately, beautiful women don’t grow on trees. Yet. Imagine a coconut tree and every time you gave it a whack, a beautiful woman would fall into your arms. Probably not wearing anything.

So, sufficiently distracted now? :wink:

2 Likes

haha I am living on a tropical island in the Pacific and women are so beautiful :slight_smile: that’s why I don’t want a sub with sexual aspects … it could be a nightmare :joy:

4 Likes

Yeah, we’ve been rapidly expanding on multiple fronts, so fast in fact that there isn’t enough hours in a day!

We’re catching up with everything, and things will be moving much smoother now that we’ve brought in some changes.

@anon3072973, check your PM in regards to your issue.

3 Likes

True Social is coming, guys. There’s no technical difficulty, the fault lies with me. It seems that I’ve given myself a stress ulcer. Growing up, I remember hearing my parents talk about ulcers and I remember thinking they were exaggerating about how bad it hurts. They weren’t. I’m a bit behind because I’m not able to get to the gastroenterologist until Wednesday. For now, I’m having to tough it out. But it’s coming. Please stay patient for another day or two.

7 Likes

Wouldn’t daredevil be a more effective subliminal then true social?

3 Likes

Dude take care of yourself. We can wait and your health is more important

3 Likes

Daredevil is a major program, True Social is a supercharger. Different classes of product, so you can’t really compare them that way. Right now, I’m imagining what the effect would be if a person used both. Quite powerful, I’d say.

Saint, I was going to recommend a GoT marathon, but I see you’ve already done that. So I’ll stick to Netflix 'n Chill then. But lay off the popcorn and sodas. Get well soon!

4 Likes