True Sell - Stark - House of Medici

I am on day 35/45 of first cycle. Strongly considering running it back for a second cycle. Here are my thoughts:

Overall Archetype: Libertarian and Capitalist. Excellent Father. Legacy-driven. Driven by personal freedom, desire to make money through investing, and desire to leave generational wealth for my children. Very self-secure and independent. Three words to describe how I feel: smart, handsome, and witty.

True Sell: Nice boost in persuasive ability. Fluid speech. Confidence in arguing positions. Smooth talker. Boost to charisma and charm. More outgoing. More sexy and romantic. Boost to humor. Better empathy. More social ease.

Stark: Intelligence and magnetism. Growing understanding and enthusiasm for the capital markets. Into major learning phase and expanding my knowledge. Curiosity and openness to expand my world.

HOM: Very powerful and underrated (perhaps) sub. My relationships with my children have skyrocketed after tough post-divorce period. Strong desire to develop connections and network. Math fluidity expanding. Increased love of finance and investing.

21 Likes

Shalom Chaver,
I am interested in this aspect to HOM. May I message you directly?
Todah!
Salchichon

1 Like

I would prefer to keep the specifics private, but I can tell you how HOM helped.

1. Took a hard look at my role in the situation. What I could have done better. Very reflective.
  2. Felt a clear mission to repair the relationships. The importance was extremely high.
  3. Endured a lot of heat and initial mistrust.
  4. Decided I was willing to pay the price because the end goal was supremely important.
  5. Had a strong internal sense that I was going to succeed. That helped with the heat I initially took.
  6. Kept a communication log to make sure I made regular contact.
  7. Celebrated small victories. Slow and steady progress. Eyes on the prize.
  8. Personified the role of supportive leader and mature adult presence while being selfless and supportive. Very, very important.
  9. Thought legacy, legacy, legacy. What’s the legacy I want to leave with my children.
  10. All of this ties to the master plan: build and leave generational wealth for my children.
10 Likes

True Sell and Stark now form the basis for everything I do. First ran True Sell - Stark - HOM. Now I run True Sell - Stark - Commander. Also have my eye on the new Commander under development.

4 Likes

Mind if I ask why you exchanged HoM for Commander instead? How does Commander + Stark work for you?

I used almost the exact same words in another post. The rise of a mature family leadership and an amazing improvement of my marriage are the first results I saw from HoM.

2 Likes

Sure. I didn’t change because I thought HOM was ineffective. On the contrary, I absolutely love HOM. During my run of HOM, my relationship with my children vastly improved. I channeled my free time to studying the financial markets and the economy. I learned about technical analysis and macroeconomics. Those benefits still accrue today.

I changed so that I could focus on building a strong foundation of social confidence. I think Commander is very edgy. Or, I should say, it gives me a roguish edge that is not natural for me, but I really like it.

The complements that I get on this stack are “handsome, witty, and smart”. I can make people laugh on a dime. I am much more comfortable in social situations. I leave if I’m not having a good time. I am very resolute. As a teacher, I run a tighter classroom, yet have great relationships with my students because I am competent, credible, fair, and authentic.

5 Likes

Congratulations! I am divorced now and often think that if this version of me were around 8 years ago, I might possibly still be married.

I think personal growth is a somewhat underappreciated aspect of long term sub use.

3 Likes

I agree 1000%. I talked about the same thing here: My Sub Club experience on a scale of emotions

2 Likes

I’d also like to say that True Sell is an extraordinarily powerful sub for persuasion. Very, very subtle in its ability to sculpt arguments and get people on your side. Highly beneficial in all settings: work, social, business, and romantic.

I find it hard to imagine that I would ever drop it from whatever stack I’m on.

1 Like

Congratulations on your growth!!! Keep going!

2 Likes

Silicon Valley Bank - my god. That’s really frightening. Let’s hope we don’t have a national bank run next week.

Don’t @SaintSovereign and @Fire live in Silicon Valley. Hope they don’t have any money in that bank. Wonder what the news is like for those who live in that area??

does the True Sell have an aura ?

Just an aura for sales

1 Like

It is frightening indeed.

Is this still your journal @sinusoid ?

Would love to chat about Genesis/Ascension here.

Seems like you got good success with commander?

1 Like

It was my journal a couple of stacks ago. Lol. But we can chat here.

Please give me your thoughts on the Genesis/Ascension stack vs. solo Genesis. I’m entering a semi-retirement phase, and I’m looking for a foundational run with the emphasis on personal growth and social impetus.

Thanks.

1 Like

I would run Genesis solo for a few rounds to have clarity in what it doesn’t itself then if you feel like to need to add Ascension, you can

Thanks for the reply. I’ve decided to run Genesis with Ascension as the complement each other well and fit my needs. We’ll see…

2 Likes

excited to see the results! running a journal?