My Sub Club experience on a scale of emotions

When I found out about SubClub and decided to give it a shot, my life was stuck at -10.
After running these subs for almost three years, my default state currently fluctuates anywhere between 0 and +3.
Some people could say that 0 or +3 isn’t high on the scale. Remember, I started at -10.
To me the growth is astounding.

Screen+Shot+2020-04-03+at+1.28.10+PM

22 Likes

Absolute true. It doesn’t matter where are you starting from but the fact of pushing yourself or moving forward. A person who has 1000 points and does nothing to escalate his position is worse than the one who was 100 points but has gradual escalation in +1 point per amount of time.

4 Likes

I like this, it reminds me of Hawkins Levels of Consciousness

Keep going :muscle:

1 Like

Wrong section, mate. :rofl:

Best of luck

1 Like

going through terrible things and coming out the other side
is one of the most fantastic things about being human
once you understand what life is all about
there is no emotion that isn’t enjoyable

4 Likes

Read levels of consciousness by Fredrick Dodson. Its a great gem.

1 Like

How is he worse he’s already fully enlightened and is litteraly radiating so much energy he\she heals the entire world in a profound way.

I Do agree it don’t matter where you at though . And you should take your time and transcend the scale of conciousness

Fantastic growth man. I have been at -10 Now Im usually at love or peace. Anything is possible

1 Like

Oh This was not the scale of consciouness

Those people are dumb. Anything above -1 is excellent, and I bet 80% of people on the planet are below that most of the time.

2 Likes