New Stack - Genesis + EOG ST1 + Dragon Reborn: Limit Destroyer

Calling out to veteran EOG ST1 users:
@Billions @ouroboros @ksub @Malkuth @Brandon @Pyro @Invictus @Azriel @summit @Lion

So…I have been using Genesis since it came out. It’s helped a lot with inner discovery and led me to the idea that my relationship with money has been a lifelong issue. Mind you, I’m not broke by any means. On the contrary, I’m doing well and handle my finances well. I have strong macroeconomic knowledge and have been investing for years. It’s just that I think money issues may be deeply rooted and holding me back in other areas.

I am interested in EOG ST1 for its healing potential. After reading Forum comments on EOG ST1, and how it can help other areas of my life, and, with the new Limit Destroyer fitting right in, I have decided to try this stack:

Genesis
EOG ST1
Dragon Reborn: Limit Destroyer

I ran the stack this morning, and it feels great great. Very rejuvenating and energizing. I feel emboldened. Can sense and filter negative chatter. Feel calm. Feeling grateful, joyous, and proud. This is a potent stack!

So, the idea would be to run this for a few months. Build a really strong base. After that, I could try something like this:

Aplha sub: Emperor/Stark/GL-TC
HOM
Third sub possibly: EOG ST3 or EOG ST4 or something else

I’d appreciate any feedback from the Forum on this. Thanks.

6 Likes

People for some reason are obsessed with specific stages of Ecstasy of Gold and try to get cute, especially stage 1 and I think it’s holding them back.

It’s not complicated.

Run every stage for 2 cycles then stick to stage 4 until you get what you wanted out of running EoG. People get themselves trapped in healing hell and never advance.

I used EoG this way for a year then started running RICH since EoG accomplished what I wanted it to do and a whole lot more. Literally turned my life around.

I hope I find my way back to it, since it’s such a special sub.

7 Likes

Thank you for your insight. I plan to run my current stack for at least one cycle, which, I believe, is 45 days. I will reassess at that point.

Not to contradict you, as, you’re definitely not wrong, we’re just different, and I want to share the other side of the coin.

I personally found EOG ST1 to be the most powerful manifester I’d ever experienced from a subliminal. I found that so long as I ran it, my close rate in sales was almost double what it was off of EOG1, and I found mentally I was sharp and committed to my goals every day. I ran it for 4 months straight as my primary subliminal, and included it in my stack for another 5 months before switching off. I still listen to it to this day, almost 2 years now after first starting to listen to it.

Not that I think I was in “healing hell” in the slightest. I love the “remove negative manifestations” bit which allowed me to perform at my best every day.

That came from personal experience, the only reason I ran it for so long was because I kept on getting more, and more, and more, and more value out of every cycle. I could feel my life changing in real time, so, it became logical to keep on running the sub considering it was working for me, but I didn’t plan on it, not at all.

For you, @Sinusoid, I would simply say to go slow, and don’t heal yourself to the point of recon. EOG1 gave me less recon, not more. If you feel like your stack is encouraging you to do too much introspection and healing, you will definitely be in what @Pyro correctly calls healing hell. Genesis, DRLD, EOG1, all have massive healing components to it.

Consider running a total action taking subliminal to counteract the healing - my success with EOG1 came in large part due to the fact that I was stacking it with Limitless Executive.

Also if you’re getting such amazing results with HOM, why stop? Momentum matters with subs and it seems HOM will help you with your goals here as well. Even though that was a while ago, it sounds like you really resonate with HOM, and it’s one of the best wealth subs.

Thoughts overall are it sounds like you’re on to something big and you just need to fine tune for maximal success! Congrats :slight_smile: Think about what you can do in the next 3-6 months if you went full-out, to improve your financial situation.

3 Likes

@Sinusoid one last thought here, now that I’ve simmered on it for a moment… DR: Limit Destroyer just strikes me as a tiny bit of overkill right now. It’s a fantastic sub good lord, I know it. But with Genesis and EOG1 you’ll already have enough healing of the past, I think the third slot in your stack should be purely dedicated towards your future, perhaps HOM or Limitless Executive.

Past: EOG1
Present: Genesis
Future: HOM/LE

Of course, all these subs work on past/present/future simultaneously, but EOG1 as a healing sub most works on your past, Genesis as an overall sub works most on your present, and HOM as a manifestation/wealth/planning/legacy sub works most directly on your future.

There’s a beautiful symmetry to that (^) stack that I find it hard not to marvel at.

4 Likes

That’s such a cool idea on how to craft a stack.

Past:
Present:
Future:

I’d also add maybe

Skill:

After a certain period of healing the past.

2 Likes

Thanks for your suggestions @Billions @Pyro. After rereading the sales pages/objectives of Genesis and DR:LD, there seems to be a fair amount of overlap. If I could define a common theme it would be powerful internal growth through discovering what you love, pushing through limitations, confidence, positivity, and growth. Since there is such commonality, I will try replacing DR:LD with HOM and see what happens.

Just as a note, I have run the stack twice with no recon whatsoever. I am not feeling introspective at all. I am feeling extremely joyful, alive, powerful, etc. Confident, social, charismatic. So not sure about “recon hell”.

One interesting effect: I feel very strong and athletic on this stack. I played pickleball this morning and never hit the ball better with good reflexes and confidence. I am a new player and I have been playing with hesitancy. I feel a sense of just letting go and allowing my natural athletic ability to take over. Strange that this stack would have that impact.

Isn’t “Skill” kind of “Future?”

You build a skill by practicing, and you practice with delayed gratification for the future, and that skill builds a better life for you in the future. Want to be an artist in the future? Run ultimate artist. Want to be a coder? Run Index Gate.

Just my take on it

My interpretation was that “future” was more for vague future goals. That could be seduction, wealth, alpha titles.

Whereas skills is specific to what you want. It would stack well with a present sub, without sacrificing the possibility of using a future paced sub alongside it.

Felt the “angries” Monday night through early this afternoon. Major RECON.

Feel better now. Played this song to put me in a better mood: