Traveling the Paths of Wealth, Imbuing Vital Physicality (Custom Q Journal)

Would you be open to sharing what you do for work? Apologies if this has been stated before and/or asked before (especially if it was by me :sweat_smile:).

1 Like

Right now I’m working as a college professor. My background is in cultural anthropology and psychology.

3 Likes

I noticed thoughts coming up tonight that seemed to be really related to Ascension.

I found that my mind was processing perceptions about status. This has been happening more since I started playing this title.

1 Like

That’s very cool, and not at all what I though but makes a lot of sense.

Mind’s Eye Terminus2 meditation: 1 loop
Alchemist Awakening: 3.5 loops (Got interrupted in the middle of third loop and the interruption lasted for a while so I just started it over)
Quantum Focus: 1 loop

Lots of meetings today. Glad they’re over.

Stole 10 minutes around lunchtime to finally make and eat my intended breakfast. For some reason I’ve started peeling an apple, quartering it up and then dicing the slices. Then I put that in a big bowl and add mango-apricot yogurt. Always used to put bananas in yogurt. Apples feel weird. But I’ve been eating this snack a lot in the past few months.

After skimming this book that you mentioned, I liked what I saw and requested it on Interlibrary Loan, together with Astral Dynamics. Astral Dynamics absorbed me and I didn’t want to put it down (eventually had to due to many meetings scheduled).

Thank you for the recommendation @SubliminalUser!

It actually helped me to make use of an experience I had about 18 years ago. (And also another experience that I had when I was 18.)

I’ve always wondered about that. I even wrote to the leader of that workshop about 15 years later. It was odd because I usually don’t see any images let alone vivid ones. But that time I saw a very specific place and very specific objects as if my eyes were open. In a sense, it felt completely normal.

What I’m reading in Astral Dynamics seems like it could plausibly explain that experience.

1 Like

Any business or project that you create is going to involve either 1) problem-solving (i.e., the application of knowledge/information to achieve some desired end), 2) communication, or both. All that varies are the specific details.

Don’t build it up too much.

Tasks and People (in Contexts)

1 Like

a lot of mental reorganization happening behind the scenes and beneath the surface.

feeling a bit spacey and all over the place.

Other than missing the capitalizing of the first letter of each above sentence, your sentence syntax, grammar, spelling, and structure are solid mate! :grin:

1 Like

The next two months are going to pass quickly.

May 2021 represents an important threshold.

Much of this past year (July 2020 to April 2021) has been about a kind of detour while I worked concurrently through the stages of Alchemist and Quantum Limitless. The objective was to have a custom subliminal built around Alchemist stage IV and Quantum Limitless stage IV. That was the entire reason for my heavy stack.

In May that custom will be built. I will have, essentially, two core customs.

One for nurturing, cultivating, and developing internal resources, internal strength, and internal alignment.

One for driving and establishing material prosperity and realizing innovative vision.

Basically an internal and an external. (Neither of these directly Interpersonal development. I envisioned that for a later phase.)

Everything else I run either supports one of those two, or supports basic health and wellness. So potentially, I could just run those.

I’m thinking now about what the best strategies might be.

I spent close to a year on building the skeleton; building the foundation. Now, it’s becoming time for something else.

2 Likes

Here’s to long term planning mate :beers:

DUDE! :champagne:

1 Like

I’m definitely observing (subjectively) spikes in theta activity in my meditations with Mind’s Eye Terminus2. Theta activity happens in all meditations, but I’m observing it at a markedly higher concentration.

Just now, I sat down for an hour or so and clarified my ideas about timing and about how to work with subliminals in the coming period of time.

I’m in my first Phase of working with subliminals and I’ve divided that phase into a first half and a second half. The first half is about preparation (Sowing) and the second half is application and fruition (Reaping). Phase I will be done when I’ve reached the goals and benchmarks of Phase I.

pre-Phase I (September 2019 to June 2020): I got my feet wet with subliminals and started to get familiar with how these things work (started with a BIG program as my first. Ecstasy of Gold. So…that happened.)

Phase I, first half (June 2020 to May 2021): I got serious, got organized, and :grimacing: got heavy (in the stack). Long-term focus, Foundation building.

Phase I, second half (May 2021 to ???): Action, Pathways to Manifestation. Present-Focus, Project Focus, Action-taking.

For the first half of Phase I, I accepted that, as a consequence of my long-term strategy, glutted, congested bandwidth, somewhat sluggish action, and slower results would be a likely feature.

For the second half of Phase I, these exact same conditions (i.e., glutted bandwidth, difficulty initiating action, etc.) will be taken as signs that some element of my stack needs to be removed or otherwise revised.

But this first half of Phase I still has two months to go: Be calm. Be patient. Stay on program.

Thank you so much for the generous sharing of spirit, @RVconsultant!

I still have a number of practical questions. The answers to those questions will impact my final approach. But I think it will be easier to use short-term observation to get answers to those questions once my stack has simplified.

20 years ago I had the pleasure of reading Herman Hesse’s The Glass-Bead Game, Magister Ludi.

I think that it may be time to read it again.

2 Likes

Give things a chance to get easier.

1 Like

@SubliminalUser

Please see above wisdom of @Malkuth.

1 Like

Too many reflections these days.

Last night during my walk, I experienced a flow of helpful thoughts. Reprocessing and reframing of my past journey. Updating my sense of what’s to happen now.

Couple of practical subliminal related thoughts:

1. I’m considering including Renaissance Man core in my NAISSANCE Custom in May. This requires a period of reflection and clarifying the role of that custom.

2. As important boosters right now, I’m running Jet Stream Ultima (Financial Success Reality Shifter, Sultan, Secret Source, Unrelenting Wealth Motivation & Energy, Current Invoker, Yggdrasil) and RICH and MOGUL and Ascension. I also run 1-2 loops of Paragon at night.

So, my plan is to create a new enhanced Jet Stream B (with RICH and Ascended Mogul added to the original Jet Stream; and also built in the Ultima B format). That will in one move really streamline my Boosters. Basically, one wealth and one health.

1 Like

Interesting, it took Renaissance man for you to finally make a big change to your stack!