TMB - EoG/E:HoM

I just posted in the character thread–I think Lucifer from the show Lucifer is a great Khan/Stark model
from my sense.

1 Like

I’m running a custom with Stark core & Khan st4 core (also Alchemist st4) right now as a secondary title. I just dropped it down from T2 to regular Q strength because I think the T2 version wasn’t taking. Feels like I’m getting minor results already (ideas, drive). Will be opening a new journal tomorrow

1 Like

It’s not good lmao it’s made me indecisive but everything I guess points to Stark.

It’s definitely key. Because I want equal exposure to all my subs I literally don’t choose a dominant one so all of them get the same results in exposure. I need to choose.

This to me seems like an amazing plan in my eyes. Makes sense. you know what you’re doing and will do it well.

This sounds even better if I’m honest. Allows you to really experience Khan for what it is.

If I’m honest everything you chose about Stark is pretty much what I want.

I really want to make it big on social media/in real life. I want to be the fun guy who everyone can talk to and make friends with. I’m not necessarily lonely anymore as I don’t mind, or I’ve gotten used to be lonely but I’d love to have friends I talk to on a daily basis and can text and all that kinds of stuff. I feel like everyone else has that except me haha. Stark seems great for this honestly.

In regards to my goals still:

I need to add more people to my dance company.
I need to make a solid foundation for my dance company in regards to online and in person.
I need to get better at dance and choreography/teaching.
I need to make more money, I’d say 3-5k per month whether it’s from dance or an online business I can learn about/run - just not sure where I can start.
I need to start my Tiktok and start filming content for that etc.

Stark pretty much fits all of these. There’s probably things I want that I’m not aware of.

It’s a great combo, just don’t run it 1:1. Again tho, you know what you’re doing.

1 Like

I’ve never watched Lucifer but maybe I should now so I can understand more. Maybe I need to wait a little before I make this custom so I can see what ‘character’ I truly want to emulate.

Please tag me, I’d love to see more about your experience and journey. What else do you have in your custom.?

When I made my first custom I was going to do Stark/Khan Stage 4 and EoG.

Maybe I should make another custom which has Khan Stage 4/Mogul in it so I can run it alongside my Stark custom when I’m finished DR/Main Mogul.

1 Like

You’re running the character Lucifer core haha

Have you had any experiencing mixing Stark and Khan outside of a T2 custom?

1 Like

Will do! :slight_smile:

That sounds like a powerhouse haha

That sounds like a neat idea. I enjoy your customs because you have a tendency to keep them light instead of maxing out the 20 module limit. I don’t have that kind of restraint :sweat_smile:

I have many/most of those other modules spread around my 3 customs too aha. Basically anything not from module pack 2 & 3. I don’t have any experience mixing the two but I have ran each separately.

1 Like

What do you think of it though? Too much?

My latest one is nearly 20 modules :expressionless:
I saw @Azriel’s and thought do I really need nearly 20 modules? The answer is yes haha.

Even though I got a free custom for doing the Ultima testing I still went over by a few modules haha.

Too much is relative. I think it’d take a bit of time to see active results. I’ve been running a wealth/status custom with HoM, AM, and one other core that I can’t remember right now (I’ll post the full lists when I open my journal tomorrow) for the last 2 months I’m just now starting to see active changes. I also have an issue with action taking so that could have been stalling things. Really depends on your tolerance for time & other factors.

This is me, everytime haha. More, it always needs MORE :smiling_imp:

Ah yeah I forgot the free custom was only 10 modules. I ended up licensing an extra 10 and doing the full 20 for that (that’s actually the one with Khan/Stark in it).

This is true.

Yeah, I think so too. Bare in mind I’ve never done EoG by itself. Hmmm. I was thinking of a lighter title like Mogul but we’ll see if that ever comes to fruition.

I still think the custom I want with the Stark one needs more modules haha.
I’m not sure I can cut anything out right now though.

It was very kind of them to offer a free custom, I can’t wait to use mine full time.
How is your Khan/Stark one treating you now it’s on the Q model?

Interested for sure.

If you haven’t done it then my suggestion would be to run the main EoG product until you get to st4, then put st4 into a custom (that’s my philosophy on any multistage product for customs). Running Mogul first will definitely give you quicker results and a stronger foundation for when you make the switch.

Simplest advice would be to check if there’s any overlap. Do you have any modules that are essentially designed to do the same thing, and remove one of those.

To be totally honest I’ve only run it for 2 loops yesterday. It’s a secondary title so I’m only playing it every other day and I started this week. But I was up late last night coming up with an idea for a digital product/brand that I’m now brainstorming and planning out. So for only having those two loops I feel like I’ve gotten a good jolt of success already (though my sleep pattern may disagree)

Me too!:+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

Same, that’s why I can’t commit to a custom yet until I have finished all stages in Khan. I also have QL and EoG in my sights.

Okay so my plan right now for this year:

Get my custom and continue to listen to DR and my custom for a couple more weeks. Add Mogul. Run that for a good few months, only replace if necessary - by necessary I mean something else fits my goals or my goals change - or finished a multi-stage.

Buy EoG and run EoG to build upon Mogul stage by stage until finished.

Listen to my HoM/EoG custom to build upon that.

How does this sound? This will probably take me until next year and will gradually build me up strength by strength within the wealth margin. I should also be able to have built up enough subliminal strength to continue to stack Stark too.

There’s definitely overlap - for example Stark is about being social and charismatic but so is PCC - even though PCC has extras too it. My custom also has Spotlight and other things in it that will be overlapped but I feel are necessary.

Please do keep me updated on this, I want to know more. Tag tag tag pleaseee.

This is pretty awesome. Amazing work man. Proud of you man!

1 Like

Read above and let me know what you think of that plan. I feel like that will work and build off each other consistently.

However I want to rerun Khan again at some point.

Gah, QL is in my sights too. Too many great products by SC that I still haven’t gotten yet and still have yet to work on.

1 Like

Haha yeah, but you already have an idea what you need, I think you’re ripe for a custom. Don’t let my constant overthinking affect you brother. Heck I already have 3 customs lined up, I just want to make sure I’m getting more experience under my belt before I take the first step.

Don’t worry, you’re not steering me off course, QL is on a lower priority end. It should actually be higher up considering I want to be a great dancer and I feel like it would help me learn better/more. Again though, it’s not in my sights just yet but I am driving up to it.

You’re also doing great, by waiting and getting more experience and exposure the way you’re doing it. I want everything and I want it now, and I’m sure you do too but you’re doing it in a smarter way. I’m failing my way to success but eventually I’ll get there.

1 Like

Sounds like a decent plan. Do you plan on running Mogul while you run EoG? Do you plan on starting EoG at st1, even though you’re doing through DR?

Is PCC a core module? I can’t remember. Tbh I would ditch PCC until you’ve established a business/enterprise/etc. For me, PCC is a great tool for accelerating social advantages but isn’t necessary for “ground up” building (wouldn’t hurt, but it’s a lot of scripting for something that’s not totally necessary at the beginning).

Thank you! Enjoying watching your progress too, excited to see where you go with these titles :slight_smile:

Possibly but maybe not, as I’m sure EoG will just build upon what I’ve made with Mogul in the future.

I’ll probably have stopped DR by then as I’m doing DR stage by stage so I’ll start from Stage 1 with EoG and continue throughout the stages.

It is indeed, it’s one of my major cores.

My three majors are Stark, PCC and Inner Circle.

What would you ditch PCC for? If I’m honest I don’t want to ditch it as I’ve heard a lot of great things about it and I’m excited to have it in my custom but if there’s something better I can replace it with then I’ll use it.

With that said however this year, besides Covid, has been a year of manipulating and lies from other people who we thought we trusted (I say we as me and my boyfriend) so PCC would be great for future defense against this.

Our journey to greatness begins.