TMB - EoG/E:HoM

@Brandon
Since you’re thinking about switching to StarkU, this may interest you.

2 Likes

I’m not understanding this correctly.

So Ultima won’t have a permanent result? I thought it had deep change over time - none of that is lasting?

I’m only considering Stark Ultima until my custom is made/to alternate around like you guys suggested.

Also I’m pretty sure based off what he mentioned about DR at the bottom that StarkU isn’t the same considering it wasn’t rewritten - right?

I’ve been noticing my lack of interest for Instagram recently.
Since I deactivated it it’s been easier than I thought it would be to stay off it.

This allows me to focus on Tiktok like I want to.
I would say it’s DR that’s helped me stay away because it’s such a waste of time for me.

You might be thinking, why is Tiktok different? Because I get to see people I’m actually interested in and new people with new content which is amazing to see.

With Instagram I just see absolute idiots who do anything to get noticed for the very little talent they have.

I see ‘friends’ who are complete and utter backstabbers and traitors and all that shit. People who are a waste of time. A waste of mental, emotional and physical effort.

I’m actually glad DR is possibly making me feel this way.
They’ll also want me when Stark makes me super popular on Tiktok haha.

I’m glad I can see through the bushit tho.

I’m afraid I cannot answer your question. I wish I could. There was a time it looked like Ultima was able to yield decently permanent results and now, according to what was said, it doesn’t seem so anymore. It’s still a new technology and it may just require to be tested more thoroughly. Anyways, I would rely on what the creator said/

I’ll probably join them and use StarkU whenever I need an extra boost of creativity and all that stuff before I upload stuff to whatever attorney I decide to use it for.

That’s it then, custom and DR for now and Mogul soon.

1 Like

Ultima can potentially have long lasting results and permanent changes, if run like a regular program, but
it’s the results of scripting that is designed for shorter more immediate changes -(think state over trait).
Those experiences could potentially lead to long term changes but it is designed for short term effects. That MAY compound over time to create long term change. Q is DESIGNED for long term permanent change. If Stark is your goal run both.

3 Likes

I see, thanks for explaining. I’ll give both a try. I’m sure Ultima will come into use regardless of permanent change or not.

I can see how it works more now, thanks to both of you.

I’m gonna test run my stack off the Google Home and possibly play it over night. I tried last night but turned it off for the sake of my partner trying to sleep. I’m using Airplay with Bluetooth off my iPhone to get it onto the speaker.

Has anyone tried using a smart speaker to play these off? How does it work for them? What about Ultima? Does it work off those kind of speakers?

I’m still trying to figure out which version works for me and I’m enjoying experimenting.

Right now am running DR + LionQ (custom) + The Executive

Soon it could be DR + LionQ (custom) + EoG/Mogul + Limitless Executive

Am still debating with myself whether to do Mogul or EoG. I already have EoG with me so that’s why am considering it else I would have gone with a tighter title like Mogul

Am hoping that the wealth titles (either EoG or Mogul) will help me find my money making ventures and Limitless Executive will help with learning and earning

I read and enjoyed your journal, I’m looking forward to how LionQ works out - I love that name too!

EoG could be dense - it’s pretty much all I’ve spoken about the past couple posts in regards to using Mogul and that adding to the density of my stack already. You’re planning on using it in Stage 3 right?

We are on a similar journey and path man. Money and healing for sure just a different path of Alphaism and masculinity. I’m more than up to keeping you accountable in this.

1 Like

Currently running DR Stage 2 for the first couple of loops on Ultrasonic whilst cooking my last meal of the day.

Played around with the volume a little and noticed a pressure in my head when the sound was at max on my iPad Pro. Frequensee showed it at a max of -50 so I’m assuming I was safe but Jesus the pressure was like a warning sign.

1 Like

I’ve got things that I’ve spoke about becoming conscious actions rather than subconsciously.

I’m taking unplanned action consciously to achieve my goals of wanting to look better. It’s like DR is telling me to bring the subconscious wants and needs I’ve had for a while to the conscious plane so I can act on them. This is the first time I feel like I’m actually taking some kind of control and doing what I need to in some kind of balance.

P.s. I just washed up, again.
It was done in 2 minutes.

What’s wrong with me? (That’s a joke :kissing_heart:)

1 Like

As always, love your encouragement, man

Yes, that’s exactly the reason am debating with myself. The density. But am confident that DR will give me the answer in a couple of days as I mull it in my subconcious along with the Dragon within

That’s excellent. Finances are my weakpoint and I need some extra boost on it. I have delayed doing something about it long enough

Exactly! Dragon Reborn is the best friend our subconcious mind can get

All those broken dreams will be made whole. All those shattered parts of ourselves will be healed anew

1 Like

You’ll always get my love and encouragement, your energy is something special my man.

Do you mean you’ll do what you did in your journal in the sense of asking it for help to guide you which way to go with either Mogul or EoG? I think Mogul personally would be the best bet. I have a pretty focused custom I believe which has EoG in it but I need to work on my finances now hence why I plan to drop it for Mogul soon.

Mine also, I need to do something about it. Things are currently going off in my head regarding it so I have to get it done asap.

Let’s work on it.

Exactly this! It’s such an amazing product truly. I can’t even begin to imagine the things it has worked on in my mind that I wasn’t even aware of, but also the things I know it has worked on.

I love this.

2 Likes

I feel myself doing this naturally in a more subtle way. Previously I used to offer my issues more consciously to DR. Now, as soon as I want to make a decision or resolve an issue, am just plain confident that DR will take care of it

1 Like

I need to give this a try. Maybe I can use it to consciously direct Stark to help offer me opportunities and ideas on what I can do. I always forget about doing it this way.

This is something I previously mentioned in my journal a while back and I got the idea from @BLACKICE who spoke about visualising being with Tony Stark to ask questions and get help.

I need to do this with DR too.

1 Like

@Brandon - Go with it! It’s a powerful, simple process and doesn’t take much time

Thanks for the reminder of it man, I may need it often, going to do it tonight and sleep on it whilst DR and Stark play so it can process the ideas and give me some actionable steps.

Currently running my third loop of Dragon Reborn Stage 2 over Google Home speakers using Airplay. Feeling pressure in my head even though it’s on low (these speakers seem to make everything loud even though it’s low - jheeze).

The partner has fell fast to sleep listening to it which is great and I probably will do too soon.

Going to do what Raphael mentioned and consciously guide the subs to help me out with anything I need and to offer some ideas for the improvement of my life and see what I come up with.

Gonna sleep on it and see what it comes up with tomorrow and I’ll keep you guys updated.

So far so good.

Woke up due to the doorbell going off, only fell asleep less than 3 hours ago so gonna head back to bed and continue to listen to my playlist.

Currently on my first loop of StarkQ which is just over half way in.
All of DR Stage 2 in my playlist is complete until tomorrow and I feel good, I actually feel like I could stay awake but I’m going to sleep and allow the subs to process.

Time to get some more rest.
I’ve really enjoyed getting rest and learning how important it is.
Processing time hasn’t just affected me in a sub sense, but a dance sense and in all aspects of my life. It’s been teaching me a lot.

Especially considering I need to use the time out to just chill, I’d always be teaching, taking a class or doing something and just didn’t do anything for me that needed to be done so I burnt out.

Now is time to rest.
Goodnight world.