TMB - EoG/E:HoM

I’ve done so far what I promised to do which was start taking care of myself via eating better, working out and walking the dogs.

I forgot about my dance promise (I mean I’ve been overwhelmed today) so I’m going to do it soon. Just something simple. A foundations class and maybe a choreography class I can do.

We’ll see what we get out of it.

I’ve had two meals today which were healthy and I made myself, I’ve also had a about 3 chocolate bars but I’m not craving any others at the moment. Just read about keeping hydrated and eating healthy from Saint in another post so even more of a reason for me to keep going with this.

I initially was only going to workout for half an hour but ended up doing an hour of a program I like on Beachbody since I changed my workout plan due to the program being annoying af. Felt good after it.

I’ve had a bit of recon because I’m a bit moody and low energy but no naps today which is strange for me considering I had disrupted sleep a few times last night.

Pretty sure my boyfriend is feeling the same way as me as he’s been working on himself this evening trying to figure out how to make some extra money whilst we are out of dance for now so he’s setting up some stuff for that. He’s unsure and getting overwhelmed but meh at least it’s leading somewhere. (I listen on Ultrasonic overnight for me since I wake up if I have headphones in and I have his consent.)

Gonna look into my custom a few more times before I send it off, but Mogul soon and continue with DR. Results city here I come.

1 Like

I am slowly integrating it to my stack. But just once or twice a week. I started with one last Saturday and maybe another one again sometime this week.

@Brandon

See above about StarkU.

How is it working out for you dude? StarkU seems like it would be perfect for what you wanted without interrupting too much.

Are you still doing Emperor and PS?

1 Like

StarkU isn’t on my radar anymore currently, Saint suggested to continue with the custom as it’s focused and would work well with DR and Mogul.

1 Like

Hi Brandon, yes I am. I’m experimenting with StarkU by slowly incorporating it in my routine which is already heavy. I’ll dial it down or ramp it up depending on the recon.

I asked for advice and insights and so far from what I gather, it could work.

I just started with one loop of StarkU last Saturday so there nothing concrete yet but once I do, I’ll add it in my journal.

We will be having a small celebration again, I’m going to be observing my thoughts and demeanor at the occasion.

That’s gonna be a sweet journey.
Stark Ultima has everything in it apparently too, and it’s narrower so it’ll be less dense than the original version.

You’re using an Ultima already correct? Sorry I have the worst memory with things like this, are you gonna alternate?

Nope, I’ll be using it with RebirthU as well. So far I think this ultima is making everything easier for me to absorb or at least making the recon easier to*handle

Are you going to play both on the same day or just one like the new manual suggests?

That’s a good thing to hear, recon can be such a bitch to be honest. I’ve been feeling it the past couple days I think because my mood has been horrendous but all good now!

1 Like

*handle. My autocorrect derped on me. I’m not yet malfunctioning… :rofl:

Yes I’ll do both ultimas but I’m slowly adding StarkU. One loop once or twice a week and then I’ll see from there how it’s affecting me. I’ll tag you in case you’re still interested in StarkU

I knew what you were saying :joy::joy: by the way where in the world are you from? If you don’t mind me asking?

Sounds like a plan to me!

Are you doing 5 days a week for subs overall? I’m guessing rebirth is the other three days if so? Will you alternate the next week so StarkU is three times a week?

Sorry a lot of questions ahah

Please do!

Something I’m starting to to notice…

DR is making me want to change my life. I’ve already told you guys that I’m starting to workout, eat better (I’m actually making breakfast now), walk the dogs more etc but it’s also making those things simpler.

I’ve always thought I was too stupid to do these things. Why you may ask?

Because I tried to do these things in the past and whilst I tried I always failed because I made things too difficult for myself well it seems like DR is working on that but also working on my ‘too stupid’ limiting belief. I’d always compare myself to how everyone else got what they wanted and it was easy for them.

For example, nearly every guy I know has a six pack or whatever and it seems super easy for them when I workout harder (I know I do because I’ve seen them) and they eat more shit than me. It gets put down to a faster metabolism but I also the fact I was limiting myself.

Normally I’d get overwhelmed at looking at information, and too much of it - even if it wasn’t actually that much.

If it’s in a block, forget about it.

I’m starting to get information quicker and understand it better.

Recipes in the past that had more than a couple ingredients? Forget about it.

Not the case right now.

I’m learning. Everything is becoming easier and easier each day. It’s being healed.

1 Like

I just want to put this out here for anyone reading my journal.

My journal most of the time won’t make any sense. It’s just the ramblings in my mind that I write down as they come to me, I don’t think about making sense to others as it makes sense to me. If it helps you then I’m glad!

If not, and you think I’m a rambling idiot than so be it. I doubt any of you do, I mean hey you might, but I just needed to get this off my chest because I look at other journals and compare and see how smart people are (see what I just spoke about above? Comparison) and how they make sense and mine doesn’t when I read it back from a reader perspective.

Oh well.

2 Likes

I must say I kinda like your writing. If it is spontaneous it more accurate because it is more authentic. I used to one who always strived to write perfectly, but realized that was just an obsession of mine :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks man! I appreciate it. It truly is just random thoughts but that is a great way you put about it being authentic. I did too in regards to writing but no more!

2 Likes

After running The Executive last night and getting some cool results today, I think Limitless Executive is a sure thing for me sooner or later lol

1 Like

Brandon,I would do Stark Q/custom and/or Stark Ultima and DR.
The former fits your biggest goals and the later is a journey your completing.
If you still lack for drive-add Executive or Limitless Executive.

Day 1 StarkU-StarkQ/custom—DR
Day 2 Executive/Limitless Executive–StarkQ/Custom–DR
alternate

Run this for a month and see what you can accomplish, before adding anything else. Either your wealth custom or mogul.

1 Like

I used to run Executive and it got me back into working out which is sweet! I love BLU and Athens Executive so I definitely think I need both.

When do you intend to get it?

1 Like