TMB - EoG/E:HoM

actually
based on a PM convo I had with Saint when customs first came out
it’s the opposite,
adding it could slow it down if it’s already in the core,and could increase any recon on it.
but make more it more pronounced/effective when it hits.

Although it seems in some cases people process the modules faster than the cores-in which case it could be faster, then when the core processes-slower, and then more pronounced in the end

1 Like

Thank you for the comments!

2 Likes

I’m hoping to have it done in a few days so I can get it started. I really want to have a good look at it and start it.

This makes perfect sense to me, thanks for the info on that man.

This is super interesting, I can see why to be honest.

I see, that’s totally understandable. Either way I think I’m going to leave the modules that are in main cores in their main core and not add them to my custom if they’re already part of my stack somehow.

Here’s the updated version of my possible custom… still planning and working on it.

Took out some stuff that I didn’t think was too necessary like Mystery/Secret Source. I feel like Secret Source and some of the others I had should be added to my EoG custom, which will in time.

Let me know your thoughts if you read this, I’d appreciate any input.

No subs for me tonight, it’s a rest day for Friday and Saturday night (it’s 2am Saturday morning right now).

Going to lower my loops back down to 1 loop, especially for the EoG custom - feels like I’m getting some major recon. Tired, restless, annoyed etc.

1 Like

@Sub.Zero, thank you for taking the time out to post this. Truly means the most. I forgot to reply to it yesterday after I read it but I’m going to read it and use it to look at the custom I’m making again and align stuff together.

I’d love your input in the future on it too if possible.

Again, thank you so much for writing this out and working with me. It means the most brother :pray:t4:

1 Like

Sure, mate!

If you wanted me to take a look at your custom project, just tell me.

I have one more custom to work on. The Chariot. The Empress and The Chariot are two customs I would ever use since they’re aligned with my natural gifts/predispositions/preferences and my goals. The Empress is more focused on the former (developing my gifts etc.) and The Chariot is more oriented to my (external) goals. I borrowed that concept from @Malkuth - one custom more oriented to your core (who you are, your current circumstances and your inner development, in short) and the other to your (external) goals (who you want to be, what you want to have, external expansion).

3 Likes

What’s in the Chariot?

Man-I’m going to have to a Death and The Emperor custom now
And a Hermit and the Moon :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s based on my Tarot cards and “accidentally” matches strongly those cards powers. The Chariot is very similar to Transgressive Will to Power. More on that later. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Sub.Zero

This is what I’ve came up with so far. Let me know your thoughts. Anything you feel I should add or take away?

Major Core:

Stark
PCC
Inner Circle

Modules:

Spotlight
Gloryseeker
Fortune’s Favourite
Natural Winner
Invincible Presence
Dragon Tongue
Sacred Words
Raikov - I want to use this for both my dance to learn from the top people but also people at the top of social media.
Mastermind -

Result Enhancers

Deus
Yggdrasil
Omnidemensional

I’ve chosen what I feel I want, need and what will help.
Not sure if there’s anything else I should be adding.

The sub mainly works towards popularity, fame, recognition, speaking, texting, planning and emulating the people at the top of my game.

The last three are result enhancers from my previous custom and thought they’d be perfect for this one also.

4 Likes

It’s perfect, man :ok_hand:

3 Likes

You think?

There’s nothing I should change? Add or take away?

Appreciate the input to dude.

2 Likes

Based on your goals, it looks real good. I think you got everything covered

2 Likes

Khan i ask you some questions?
Khan you include khan in there?
Khan you ever leave khan out?

1 Like

Thanks man, I’m trying to reassess it every day and see what I end up with so I can really hone in and focus.

1 Like

I’d love to add Khan but it doesn’t fit my goals anymore. I’m using Stage 4 once a week to maintain my goals but I can literally feel how dense it is.

I really wish we had a Ultima Stage 4 like Dragon Reborn has one so I could use daily.

1 Like

Thats why its so important to go through each stage of Khan properly.

1 Like

Agreed. Khan is great, it truly helped with a bunch of things and ultimately it pretty much got me what I wanted out of it but my goals changed.

My goals were different when I started using Khan and now they’re different again. I think my goals were the same but they changed in priority to what I actually what rather than what I thought I wanted.

I’m sure I’ll use Khan again in the future.

1 Like

Looks like I don’t need mastermind if it’s in Medici.

I’m considering getting some modules that are in Medici/EoG anyway just incase I drop the Wealth Custom. I won’t be dropping it anytime soon but just incase.

Currently reading the modules thread and I found this interesting to see. Gonna keep reading as I’m really trying to do a bunch a research but:

1 Like