TMB - EoG/E:HoM

I doubt this would happen but it would be great if the modules used in the mains could be put on the Q store site and listened under their mains, so maybe like where it has the drop down for the Q options like:

Status
Wealth
Ultima
Relationships
Productivity

They could have:

Emperor
Stark
Khan
PCC

Etc and they could all have their modules that are used, that are currently in the Q store, under them so you can mix and match cores and decide what you want to use.

I doubt it will happen, but it’s just an idea since I’m really trying to avoid having overlaps of the using the same modules that are in current mains I’m using like EoG/E:HoM and even future things.

Edit: Maybe where it says Main Cores/Major Programs it could show all the majors and then you could click a major and then it has all the Major Program you clicked and then all the modules from it.

1 Like

Oh I’m sorry! I should have been more specific. I think you mentioned that you might get Limitless Executive. It might show up at the Q store. If/when it does, you could make a custom Ultima rather than just use the Ultima from the main store.

Yes to all… but… I’m biased against Rogue. I personally would NOT get it.

It may have more to do with my sense of style or who I think I am. However, for you it might be spot on.

Don’t ever apologise, please.

Oh yeah, maybe in the future I would but I think I’m going to get it regardless since I truly think I need it. I don’t think I’m ready for custom Ultima’s yet. I’m going to wait a bit before that happens.

I just re-read the description, I can see why you wouldn’t get it. I wouldn’t want to cause offence to people for sure. I don’t want to care about opinions but I do want people to know my time and attention is a luxury. People take advantage of it at the moment.

1 Like

My thought exactly. It’s one thing to offend and be considered amusing like Russell Brand. It’s another thing to be so offensively flippant you have large segments of the population alienated and against you.

I get that. My guess is DR will help with “not caring about others’ opinions” part.

Me and the boyfriend, especially the latter, get a lot of that already and that’s what I’m trying to change.

This is a very good point. I’ll drop Rogue for now.

At the risk of being redundant:

Lion VI
Dragon Tongue
Total Nonchalance
Sacred Words
Torchbearer
Chosen of Venus
Mercy Protocol
Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
Transcendental Connection
and any module you think might help develop charisma, empathy, and charm

Think Billie Eilish.

I don’t ever bank on replicating effects from one sub to another, the Forge sounds like the manifestation element of the challenges that will help you grow, not the drive element to grow but they could be related.

I’ve gone through the custom today and chosen Chosen of Venus, Sacred Words and Dragon Tongue so far.

I ended up dropping Transcendental Connection as it’s part of E:HoM which I’m currently using in my Wealth Custom.

From the main sales page:

But not all relationships are the same. Using a number of powerful new modules, including the profound Transcendental Connection module, you’ll be able to consciously influence the depth of the relationship, and Medici will automatically help you make that relationship a fulfilling one that fits you, your desires and your needs perfectly. If you ever desired the ability to create loyal, strong relationships that truly make you (and your family members, friends or lovers) feel good, whole and happy, Medici will help you, be they short or long term.

2 Likes

Of course. It won’t ever be exactly the same.

I see, thanks for the input. That’s an interesting insight I probably would have missed.

1 Like

Good point. Now if you want Transcendental Connection to perhaps generalize more or have a faster effect, I’d encourage you to add it. However, I also understand your desire to limit the number of modules.

1 Like

I was thinking about this. Although I haven’t read all your post, I haven’t noticed anything you might have said or done to alienate people. You actually seem cordial and thoughtful from what I’ve read, and you give positive input.

Have you identified what you think you might be saying or doing that might alienate others? And perhaps another question might be, are you alienating others or do you simply think you are?

1 Like

Apologies for the slow reply, I’ve been teaching tonight.

This is a great point actually however I think due to HoM it’s already going to build relationships, even if that’s building them from a wealth side of view.

I may actually be able afford more than I thought as I’ve asked for the sub for Christmas, I just have to take my time to build it but not sure yet as that could change.

1 Like

I’m quite honest as a person, I try to be. I had situations in the past where I wasn’t entirely honest and it caught up with me and I learnt the hard way.

I thank my boyfriend for my honesty too - the thing with alienating people is that as a teacher I don’t think it a good thing to say to people ‘omg yes you did a great job!!!’ when they didn’t. I think people do great jobs overall but it something’s wrong, it’s wrong.

Me and my boyfriend teach like that and people in the UK do not appreciate that honesty. They like to be told they’re amazing and they’re entitled to getting jobs and stuff when they’re not the greatest dancers.

So people do not like is much.

I genuinely try to be, I believe in helping people but also being honest and keeping people accountable. It’s a big thing for me.

:+1:Right on!

1 Like

actually
based on a PM convo I had with Saint when customs first came out
it’s the opposite,
adding it could slow it down if it’s already in the core,and could increase any recon on it.
but make more it more pronounced/effective when it hits.

Although it seems in some cases people process the modules faster than the cores-in which case it could be faster, then when the core processes-slower, and then more pronounced in the end

1 Like

Thank you for the comments!

2 Likes

I’m hoping to have it done in a few days so I can get it started. I really want to have a good look at it and start it.

This makes perfect sense to me, thanks for the info on that man.

This is super interesting, I can see why to be honest.

I see, that’s totally understandable. Either way I think I’m going to leave the modules that are in main cores in their main core and not add them to my custom if they’re already part of my stack somehow.