TMB - EoG/E:HoM

I’m noticing Natural Winner more than normal but Finanical Reality Shifter not so much yet. But again I could be oblivious which is the most likely culprit.

Didn’t choose these as to be honest I had no idea what I was doing making this custom and get overwhelmed with looking at all the information. I mainly panicked and bought after looking through and taking people’s opinions.

Wealth Limit Destroyer I didn’t use since I have EoG Stage 1.

I’ve been looking at overdrive for my new custom but I think I’m going to use Limitless Executive instead.

I’m pretty sure I’ve felt the effects of Financial Reality Shifter on Ascended Mogul and Emperor, but I’m running Ascended Mogul right now and I’m simply not feeling that, yet. I’ll let you know in the future if the effect is really pronounced – I’ll probably leave that one out of my Custom.

1 Like

I thought so too.

I wondered, then I decided to chuck them both in.

I only know 2 experts. The only 2 people truly in the know…

Paging @Fire and @SaintSovereign

1 Like

I’ve concluded Overdrive seems more like a manifestation module, whereas Natural Winner is more focused upon beliefs and whatnot. Are you able to differentiate them from each other based on your experience? Overdrive is probably very different but out of all the Q-store modules, the description of Overdrive really doesn’t do justice in my opinion. It is really confusing in relation to Natural Winner.

How did it feel the first time you used it?

Please do keep me updated.

Talking about customs, you’re great at building customs. Can you take a look at this and see if there’s anything I should take out and add? I’m trying to limit the amount of modules due to cost. Is there anything you think I’m overlapping?

My aim is to build solid friendships, get fame and fortune, use social media for the fame, get recognition etc.

I’m currently running EoG Stage and Stage 4/E:HoM in a custom along with DR and normal StarkQ until I make this.

Proud of you, man! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Hey @Brandon,

only if you knew the amounts of time I spend contemplating my Customs, not to mention experimentation, asking questions, and doing research to get everything to be optimal – you would not expect me to do the same for you.

It is also highly important to know yourself through introspection and self-awareness that way you can align your Custom to destroy your weaknesses and enhance your strengths. Not to mention having a list of goals in relation to your objectives so that you can align your Custom with it and use it as a tool to accomplish them. As you can see a lot of work goes into making these personalized Customs and I consider you to do the same.

With that said, let me know a detailed overview of some of your characteristics; skills, traits, talents, and also some of your self-imposed limits and weaknesses.

I, among others, will do our best to swing you in a certain direction by giving you some ideas for your Custom.

What do you mean, could you elaborate please?

I’m using both. And…

And that I think confounds even more. I wouldn’t know for certain. But the 2 experts would know.

@RVconsultant, Natural Winner also shows up in the Mogul description. What do you think?

1 Like

@Brandon I’ll be following your journal from now on.

2 Likes

From what I can tell:

Potentiator -you get connected to what’s possible for your life with what’s available in your life, prospects, romance, opportunity

Natural Winner- you become someone as a character trait who is both naturally effective and good at things you do, and someone who relates to failure differently, a step on the path to winning

Overdrive-is more manifestation/energetic based-it boost or enhances results and success

I trust your sense/intuition with these things,
but is there a particular way you can tell?
I believe natural winner is in Emperor as well.

I really wish I knew clearly which cores contained which modules.
I get if I want an effect I can add it. But with everything I’m looking to cover.
I’d avoid redundancy for subtler effects for many modules.

Also certain modules if there already in the core in a way become too much or can throw off the balance. This is the case for ego adsum, and carpe diem-both of which I would guess are in Emperor and likely Emperor core-on my custom I wake up driven to work, and have to pull myself back to do morning routine/meditate, and I feel this insatiable drive to get to work.

With Ego Adsum the normal Emperor systematic present with blinders but a few steps ahead gets harder to do, it’s more fully immersed now, but can lost sight of things even a bit ahead.

This could be recon/adjustment -but’ that’s my sense.

2 Likes

Thanks dude! I’ll upload pictures tomorrow so you guys can see what I came up with. I think they’re dope. Got to see them today and if I’m honest I think Minds Eye helped in creating them.

1 Like

As tempting as it is to think they are the same modules, I think unless @SaintSovereign or @Fire state that “Think Like a Winner” and the module in the Q store called “Natural Winner” are the same, I’ll refrain from assuming that.

1 Like

Of course not, I wasn’t expecting you to create the custom for me - no way. I just hate the feeling of me getting overwhelmed looking at the page and then forgetting something and then realising I could have missed/forgotten something.

I also wanted the idea of people possibly knowing if certain cores become reduantant due to a major having the same effect or whatever else. In no way was I insinuating you should make my custom, I’ve been researching and asking questions and all, I just don’t want to regret anything about it. I didn’t spend as much time as I did on my first and even though it seems great, I feel like I should have planned more.

I apologise if it came across like I was expecting you to do the work. That’s annoyed me if it has.

Of course, I feel like it addresses so far what I need - does it address my weaknesses and strengths? That’s something I need to think about for sure. I’ll rehave a look into what it is I want and how I may be weak or strong at it.

Don’t worry about it. I’ll go through it myself and see what I can create. Like I said, I need to plan more. Thanks for the help.

Also, I don’t know why but for me where I asked about having a look at my custom I did upload a picture of what I currently have in there but it isn’t showing up unless you click the empty space. It doesn’t show up on my phone until I click it.

I don’t know if that gave more reason to thinking I wanted you to do the work but I hope you know I’ve asked questions and researched myself.

Thanks for your statements to question myself further. I appreciate.

Was just wondering how you felt that that particular module helped you and what you became aware of when it was working, what your observations were.

Great to have you dude.
I’ll keep you updated when I’m using Limitless Executive as well.

Going to get it a few days hopefully.

1 Like

Just a thought about a potential option… when a title is released, it has a habit of showing up in the Q store. Now when and if this would happen, I don’t know. But I thought I would mention this as a possibility.

But I can’t use it in my custom as it’s an Ultima, right? So I’d have to use it outside of that as the normal Ultima it is. I didn’t think you could add Ultima modules to a normal custom.

@Azriel

In regards to you talking about Emperor pushing you in all areas, I’m guessing this is something I could possibly use for my custom to do the same thing without actually using Emperor, something that emulates the same thing?

Just uploading a few of the modules I just went through on the Q Store that I’m interested in.

Oh Jesus, this might be a big custom. I’m hoping I can really chop down on a few. Really thinking about what I want which is:

Be alpha have a presence, confidence, and dominate whatever I need to - whether it be social media, dance, business etc.

Be recognised for my work, whether dancing/choreography/teaching etc. Be great at social media such as TikTok and be popular.

Be loved and have a great circle of friends, mentors etc.