Q Module Questions

Does anyone have experience with ‘Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver’, I’m having to choose between this module, Godlike Masculinity, and Lion IV and I’m wondering which one is going to give me the best qualities in terms of the social ability for my current situation and future goals.

Would this module give you the Charisma and Persuasive Qualities that happen to be highly valued in Sales, the ones that @Simon often mentions about Sex & Seduction? He often says that Sex & Seduction is the best social subliminal and gives you tremendous Charisma and the ability to Seduce and Persuade others.

@SaintSovereign Will “Inexhaustible” only help with physical endurance or also with mental endurance? For example, would it help you to study for longer periods of time?

@friday you read my mind with this question, also want to know if the physical changes are for lung capacity, muscle endurance and other things you can share om what it affects physical @SaintSovereign

1 Like

How is that Halycon working out for you?

Would that be considered a Healing sub?

I was just about to pull the trigger on Dragon Reborn but Halycon looks interesing, and what it offers is essentially why I was ging to do a healing sub

Truthfully I haven’t taken the time to run Halcyon enough to really give it a fair shakedown. In my defense though, I got it a day or 2 after my daughter was born so my schedule has been less predictable than before, in terms of having uninterrupted hours in which I can listen to subs. :wink:
I’ve got it in both Terminus and Terminus Squared strength, and I’ve been listening to the T2 version every Sunday and the Terminus version as often as I can throughout the rest of the week, typically every 2-3 days when I’ve got a chunk of time that I know won’t be interrupted.

I have seen a few examples that I think are attributable to specific modules, such as consciously noticing how pretty some light reflections in a puddle were, or actually really enjoying the stories I read my daughter. For those I would attribute Joie de vivre and/or ego adsum. My “panic responses” are much diminished compared to before, but overall I’m definitely not at the level of blissed out supreme confidence that I’d wish to be at. And I may never be, regardless of what I do… I’m a fairly high-strung person by nature… always have been, even as a little kid.

I’ve also been very confrontational lately… enough that I’m conspicuously being quiet in conference calls now, as I’ve been very vocally critical over the past 2-3 weeks… and while I believe I’m in the right, it certainly hasn’t won me any friends. In fact if anything it’s convinced people that I’m an unreasonable nitpicker… meanwhile all I wanted was for our new website to actually work, and now 3 weeks later among other things, we still can’t publish any new content and the button text on the main page is the same color as the button background… but I digress.

It’s definitely not focused on being a healing sub per se, especially not when compared to a beast like DR. It’s more of a mental strength sub, if that makes sense.

If you want to replicate Halcyon, go right ahead… I’m eager to hear what results you can get with it… also a bit stoked that someone would consider it a viable contender for Dragon Reborn. :laughing::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Would anyone be kind enough to clarify or describe the effects of the module named ‘Mastermind’, what is the module exactly intending to do? Would it help me structurally plan long and short-term goals, in a calculating manner?

Please elaborate if you have any experience with it or with House of Medici and have a clear vision of its effects. Very much appreciated, thank you!

This is exactly what it’s intended to do. I think this one was extracted from House of Medici.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign Please, kindly explain to us briskly, what’s Information Releaser about?
It says it releases all repressed information you have in your subconscious but what kind of information? More or less, of course.

Thank you.

That’s definitely what I need, I’m not much of a structured nor organized person. Success on the other hand deems for structure, planning, and organization. I’m definitely going to include it in my Custom if it really has such profound effects on me success should be inevitable.

I have a lot of experience with this module, it is especially pronounced within Quantum Limitless Stage One. Any information you need access to; like not instantly finding a memory, thought, name, or whatever seems to easily arise in your thoughts. However, I found it has a direct focus on releasing information pertaining to your self-development – as in memories of self-development content, articles, videos you have stored in your unconscious that are helpful for your current situation.

3 Likes

When you guys extract modules from major sub do you guy usually enhance the extracted script?
Basically is there alot of difference from what i will get from having a core or having the module in my a different sub.
Is it better to just put the core in and get the benefits or just put it in by itself?

Also uf i put a module of a core into another sub apart from the other sub having that core and then run them will i get more synergy?

1 Like

From which subliminal does DIRECT INFLUENCING AURA originate from? I am having no clear picture of that module.

1 Like

Aura sub.

OR: It could be an original module. It was never stated that all modules are derived from a specific sub :slight_smile:

@Fire
Does Gloryseeker help with fame as a fame module does in stark or would spotlight help more with that… or maybe the two combined would compliment each other?

Does Lion IV help you be more social, so say you added it to something like an emperor custom would it help you be a bit more social?

Hey @SaintSovereign or @Fire, could you please confirm whether Direct Influencing Aura is derived from Mind’s Eye, Power Can Corrupt, or Stark? Because I’ll have to decide in which Custom of mine it fits more appropriately.

The first Custom is a blend of Ascended Mogul, Inner Circle, and Power Can Corrupt, whereas the second Custom is solely based upon Mind’s Eye. I have to decide whether to put Tyrant in the first or second one, flipping it for Direct Influencing Aura respectively.

I really appreciate a quick answer tremendously.

And you’d be taking down two flies in one clap – just saying, :grin:

^

Memories, talents, ideas, etc. Basically, if you have a hard time remembering things, this would help.

Yes, we do enhance it. Here’s the thing, though – a module will function in different ways depending on which sub it’s in. Not COMPLETELY different, but different nonetheless. Our scripts are designed to “link” together and support one another. That means, the composition of the sub you’re running will affect how the modules work.

As for the second question – depends on the composition of the subs you’re running. In some cases, it’ll be like getting more exposure. In other cases, you’ll get a ton of synergy.

9 Likes

I don’t think it came from any one subliminal – it’s in a lot of titles. It’s definitely in Stark and a version is in PCC. Remember, we aren’t necessarily building major titles and then just “pulling” modules for Q. We’re pulling concepts and technologies and turning them into modules.

4 Likes

I thought so, the most noticeable effects of that kind of module were on Stark, and I loved it. And I see that makes sense and I’ve kinda figured it out by now, however, I’m doing my best to make sense of each module by having some kind of related experience whether it be conceptual or not.

In all honesty, the Q-store has been a mysterious adventure for me so far. Only if you knew all the questions infiltrating my mind.

1 Like

With Direct Influencing Aura, for example, will a girl feel more sexual when I am communicating with her and I feel horny? Other way around, when I am feeling down / sad / nervous, will she also notice this on her?

1 Like

Was thinking this would be the case since i think i read you guys saying say that about running two sub that have the same side focus which will bring the side focus out more

Will be posting up my idea on my two custom, two ultima which i think is pretty great on it on but will need some last touch on it @Fire

When building a Custom, I’ve been intuitively doing it in a way that Modules enhance each other and work synergistically. Now, after filling my Custom, I came to realize I needed additional space and essentially threw some modules out and into my second Custom to free up slots.

Could you give any indication of how those modules affect Custom A when they are in Custom B (with and without Mosaïc added)?

I believe many people, including myself, have been contemplating this question without a clear understanding. For example — I have Yggdrasil in Custom A but I could potentially put it in Custom B, however, I’m thinking it would then bring more unlikely positive situations for Custom B instead of A. Hence, why I decided to keep it in A, that said, for another Module like Joie de Vivre, it might overlap more obviously because it is an emotional module, and the emotion will constantly be present. What are your thoughts on this?

2 Likes