TMB - EoG/E:HoM

Khan i ask you some questions?
Khan you include khan in there?
Khan you ever leave khan out?

1 Like

Thanks man, I’m trying to reassess it every day and see what I end up with so I can really hone in and focus.

1 Like

I’d love to add Khan but it doesn’t fit my goals anymore. I’m using Stage 4 once a week to maintain my goals but I can literally feel how dense it is.

I really wish we had a Ultima Stage 4 like Dragon Reborn has one so I could use daily.

1 Like

Thats why its so important to go through each stage of Khan properly.

1 Like

Agreed. Khan is great, it truly helped with a bunch of things and ultimately it pretty much got me what I wanted out of it but my goals changed.

My goals were different when I started using Khan and now they’re different again. I think my goals were the same but they changed in priority to what I actually what rather than what I thought I wanted.

I’m sure I’ll use Khan again in the future.

1 Like

Looks like I don’t need mastermind if it’s in Medici.

I’m considering getting some modules that are in Medici/EoG anyway just incase I drop the Wealth Custom. I won’t be dropping it anytime soon but just incase.

Currently reading the modules thread and I found this interesting to see. Gonna keep reading as I’m really trying to do a bunch a research but:

1 Like

Go with the Cores you’d like, add your personally desired modules on top of those and you’re good to go; of course, you can always check if there’s a module already pronounced in a Core you do not necessarily want to focus upon even more – in this case, Mastermind.

2 Likes

Solid advice i been thinking that even if its in a core and you decided to put it in another sub (if your running two custom) that does have that core would like to see how it responds

I feel like I’ve done this. I definitely have the cores I want. The only thing I’m worrying about is choosing the exact modules I want. I have a good few I just don’t want to miss anything.

I’m really taking the time with checking each module.

That’s what I was reading this Q Modules Questions thread for but it turns out I don’t need to worry too much about reduancy.

Another problem I’m having is worrying if I drop my other sub (I don’t want to yet) should I add the modules into this sub as I’m sure this one will be used for a while.

Sorry, I didn’t notice your reply.

Apparently it actually amplifies it more because it’s more of a focus. That’s what I got from what was said.

You said you made a custom right? As in you were planning 2 I think, right?

@RVconsultant

Question time, I’ve already got the Chosen of Venus in my stack which gives an aura of love and being loved, but I’m also considering Aura of Craving - not necessarily just for a sexual aura but popularity aura - I want people to crave me, but popularity wise and possibly sexually too. I’m assuming I can use my conscious awareness to guide that particular module for both of those reasons.

Is this too many auras for this stack? I’m trying to limit the amount of aura’s I’m projecting.

1 Like

It would be really helpful if you were a bit more precise if it comes to your goals and told us what’s in your previous custom and whether you plan on stacking your new custom with any major program like (HoM, Stark). If you wanted to stack it with Stark and make Stark your dominant program, you could take it out of your custom and put in something else. You wouldn’t need Spotlight in your customer either since it’s in Stark already unless you really wanted that element (module) to be pronounced stronger.

Yes have to post it very soon to get some feedback from the community

I believe but cant remeber but i think that @SaintSovereign said something about have too many auras cause them to get messed up if they are unrelated can remeber tho

My advice from you is to be very focus and if that what your doing then pick modules that help strengthen what you already good at or improve on weaknesses

@Sub.Zero

Hopefully this helps.

My goals:

Be alpha have a presence, confidence, and dominate whatever I need to - whether it be social media, dance, business etc.

Be recognised for my work, whether dancing/choreography/teaching etc. Be great at social media such as TikTok and be popular.

Be loved and have a great circle of friends, mentors etc.

Once my Stark Custom is made I’ll be stacking this custom with my previous and DR Stage 1.

My previous custom:

EoG Stage 1 and 4
Emperor: House of Medici
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Sultan
Carpe Diem Ascended
DEUS
Dominion
Natural Winner
Omnidimensional
The Merger of Worlds
Yggdrasil

In regards to my new custom, I’ve been researching and basing my it off my goals even more and added Godlike Masculinity to it:

Stark
PCC
Inner Circle

Modules:

Spotlight - To answer your question here, I’d keep this to make it more prominent. I did think about it being in Stark already and saving to keep it from being redundant but after reading Saint’s and Fire’s reply, it’ll push it even further apparently.
Gloryseeker
Fortune’s Favourite
Natural Winner
Invincible Presence
Dragon Tongue
Sacred Words
Raikov - I want to use this for both my dance to learn from the top people but also people at the top of social media.
Mastermind - Haven’t decided whether I’m keeping this or not.
Godlike Masculinity - A maybe. I want a masculine edge.
Aura of Craving - Possibly. I think I’d keep this in for both popularity and sexual purposes.

Result Enhancers

Deus
Yggdrasil
Omnidemensional

I’m aware I have Deus, Yggdrasil, Omnidemensional and Natural Winner in my other custom too.

Can you post them here or tag me when you post them? I’m really interested in seeing what you’ve made.

That’s what I’m worried about but as I believe I only have 2 aura’s I think I’m good - but I want to make sure. I’m not actually sure if Chosen of Venus is an aura compared to actually manifesting it?

I’ve been re-reading the reply @Fire gave to @Hermit but my brain is really struggling to grasp the idea and concept and if it’d work for this custom.

This is my current philosophy.

Unfortunately, there is no way to know at this point.

What I will say is given what you are wanting to accomplish, I can understand why you are choosing Aura of Craving.

This is what I would do. I would start with one aura. Give it 30 days. Then start to plan another custom subliminal with Aura of Craving, but set aside the list of 10 modules for another 2 weeks before deciding.

I understand the desire to put both auras in there. My concern would be if you start to feel drained, and it is the auras, what would you do? Listen to fewer loops? Order another one with 1 aura?

I’d also encourage for a second subliminal to consider Energetic Development XI and The Architect. Those will likely improve your energy and likely your aura as well. I’d also encourage Mosaic as well in that mix.

So for a second subliminal, perhaps these are some options:

Aura of Craving (if your energy level seems good)
The Architect
Energetic Development XI
Mosaic
Overdrive
Mystery
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Positive Being Attractor – Wealth
Secrets of Akasha – Wealth
Sultan
Ultimate Artist
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Instant Business Tactician
Current Invoker
Divine Will
Dominion
Gratitude Embodiment
Informaticon
Jupiter
Tyrant
Mind’s Eye Q Core
Productivity Unleashed
Submodel Alpha
Trailblazer
Wayfinder

Yeah no problem i think it pretty good but will tag you if anything

From what i gather modules can work hand in hand to deliver a better effect like unlimiter and ultimate write for instance basically at some point they both will help each other like certain part of your writing that you couldn’t do will be unleashed or the way you were writing from ultimate writing will improve and be push further by it maybe developing you other skill in writing (grammer, genre, sentence structure, use of word)

Hope that helps

I was really trying to limit myself to having any but I feel like both are necessary.

It just makes sense to me after I looked at it, when I first saw it I thought about it but assumed it was just sexual but I want to be that person people can’t stop craving in a good sense, in terms of popularity.

This is good idea if I don’t end up putting both of them in. I’d actually prefer Aura of Craving over Chosen of Venus. I feel like the latter speaks to me less than the former does now that I’ve really thought about the custom.

I only plan on listening to my custom once a night along with DR and my EoG custom. I need names for these customs because TMB Fame and TMB Wealth aren’t working for me.

I pretty much always feel drained anyway so resting isn’t a big for me.

I need to look into these modules. I really like the sound of The Architect after just reading it and like I just said above, I have problems with my energy levels anyway. Does this affect my auras? May be common sense/a stupid question but I’m really unsure.

I was going to have Mosasic in this custom so it’d link with DR/TMB Wealth better.

Thanks for the in-depth look into this, I’ll have a look at the modules again. Some of them I want for this current custom I’m making.

Gahhhh.

Thanks! I appreciate it.

Sorry I don’t understand.

I feel like I gave you the wrong thing, I’m sorry if I did.

I meant I didn’t know if Chosen of Venus was an aura module and gave off an aura of Love to be able to manifest it and people to love you or if it did something else. I don’t understand the description page nor the reply Fire gave to Hermit about it.